Tsugumomo to have "Major Announcement" in next month's chapter

"Next time, a major announcement!?"

"Tsugumomo" Hamada Yoshiadzu"

"The white-hot battle finally begins!!!"

"Cover and color lead pages next month!!!"

"Volume 18 goes on sale 9/12!!"

"They must win at least half their battles in order to succeed...blah blah blah"

Yeah my japanese sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRb4LaeF5w4
youtube.com/watch?v=MTZFA1G6q9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please not an anime.

I wouldn't mind a well done OVA though.

ANIME
or artist finally doing hentai

Don't be an anime please

Beep boop wheres the flute?

It's going to be an opera adaptation, I just know it.

why no anime

Kabuki

Because an anime will bring cancer to the threads and ruin them like it always does.

Manga elitist, a fear of it being censored, or a mixture of both of those, I imagine.

Haiku

Interpretive dance

And QUALITY fights

Waste of time and resources on an adaptation that has literally no chance of living up to the source.

Faggot animeonly fags and proper dedicated shitposters ruining threads forever.

>well done ovas
Do these still get made? Most OVAs are tie in's now right?

I'm usually an anime-only and I don't wan't an anime either, how could it be even good?

it will be G rated and nothing can really capture the scale of the art

Look at Hero Academia and Jojo threads.
Anime attracts larger demographic and weekly releases incentives them to make threads on a shorter time period, which ultimately tends to lead to general threads where the most active and visible posters are fanfiction dwelling autists who would've been banned and told to go to Gaia back when board still had somewhat more active moderation.

Also hoping it won't be an anime. Obscurity is the best form of defense to get things pass the radar. Nothing good came come out of an anime that will generate exposure, especially when Japan is next to host the Olympics so the industry is going to be tippy toeing around obscene materials involving girls that appear underage.

It's definitively a TV anime series greenlit.
Good bye comfy scanlation thread. Hi general thread.
Now way it's going to be as good and as lewd as the mangaka's drawing.

They're moving to SJW!

Hopefully an anime.

Which studio should animate this?

Toei

>Yoshiadzu is releasing a fulll uncensored hentai tank using the characters from his series Tsugumomo.

If its not that then why the hell care?

Arms, that way no one will watch it.

>Yfw it's CGI anime

Only the peeps at xebec that did ladies vs Butler can draw chubby enough women for this series. So mainly pillow. Fights will be done by studio trigger

>TV anime
>animated by XEBEC
>directed by Hiraku Kaneko
>character designs by Takami Akio
This will happen, maybe.

>"The white-hot battle finally begins!!!"
>white-hot

It's going to be censored for sure if it's an anime.

anime is shit, deal with it

Yes, SHAFT actually is making a very high quality OVA series of Zaregoto, just look at this amazing PV, no other anime in the past 5 years can even compare to the level of detail and animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRb4LaeF5w4

Anime is matter of time

You like or not is gonna happen.

the anime will be censored to all hell, the art style of the anime will almost certainly be several steps below what we get from the manga, and shitposters will flood these threads as always happens when a popular manga series gets an anime adaptation.

How about you don't bring the autism train here.

>no other anime in the past 5 years can even compare to the level of detail and animation.

You must be a kyoanus licker jealous of SHAFT's impressive animation when they want. The PV for Violet Evergarden looks like garbage compared to this.

Live Action.

I don't see how you could fit this story in an adaptation.
But i guess it could be ok if they center in the first chapters, those are better and easier to adapt i'd assume.

Is that Kiriha?

>Yfw it's ufo

The way in which they deal with adaptations has become almost unbearable,
I don't know how to explain myself
but if I had to I'd say that the problem is that the studio was influenced a bit too much by the monogatari series
and with every anime they make the mark only gets deeper.

Jesus man just why.

It's actually Shinbo, he's been doing the same shit since SoulTaker, maybe earlier tSoulTaker is good tho

no

>Will definitely be heavily censored.
>Will most likely have very mediocre animation that doesn't live up to the art style.
>Will bring in anime only fags.

And that's assuming they don't fuck with the art style/character designs, rush the pacing, or do anime original content.

T H I C C

Character designs kinda remind me of KyoAni but Xebec could do justice to the girls thickness and meat.

Because it's impossible.
No studio have the balls to animate all the explicit content of Tsugumomo and it's too sexual for a tv broadcast. Plus the chara-design is really nice and it'll be difficult to adapt into an anime. And of course the fights scenes are fucking amazing in the manga and as you know the lack of talented animators is killing the industry. No way they will manage to find a good staff with the talent to animate all these double page of scenery and fights. If there is an anime it'll be a garbage studio like A-1.

It obviously wull be a rotoscoped anime with cgi insert.
I mean, like, it's 2016 already.

>Xebec
I don't like fat chicks they also wouldn't do the action justice

How would you animate a fight that takes like three manga chapters but actually starts with pushing a character and ends when that character's ass touches the ground?

You improve the pacing and make it around 15 minutes long. Don't act like the manga doesn't have its fair share of filler.

>waah my internet cool guise club house is ruined by noobfags :^)
Sup Forums was never good

JC Staff managed animating Index fights somehow, even though, beside being novel, fights (and everything else for that matter) in original have horrendous time pacing. Fights in anime still suffered from this too, but were way better than novel. I.e. "[insert anime studio] finds a way".

I don't see any studio doing a good job with this. If its among the fanservice studios it'll look like shit.

>IMS and TNK
Will get the explicit content but will have QUALITY out the ass
>Xebec
Will fuck up the character designs with their "thick" bullshit and soft color pastel.

And most mainstream studios are above fanservice shit but would do a much better job with the action scenes

>Madhouse
They've done ecchi shit in the past so maybe...
>BONES
NOPE
>KyoAni
NOPE
>Sunrise
Their only otaku studio is the Love Live factory
>TMS
Well...they did Bakuon
>JC Staff
Can actually see this happening but it'll be shit

You retards, it will obviously be a 3rd rate studio like TYO, Brin's Base or David

Fillers in tsugumomo are all really fun though.

What about Silver Link, They making Prisma Illia more lewd after all.

PLEASE GOD NO.

>Madhouse
>Only 12 eps and no sequel
>Don't respect the original chara-design

Yeah no fuck them. Madhouse is dead for me.

>Brin's Base
They only do fujoshit and mobage
> David
Eh.....I don;t think they'll have the same heart to do it like they did with Jojo, it'll probablt be as bad as Neptuna.
>Silver Link
Okay. I'll be happy with that.

Psst, guys, what if... DEEN!

>They making Prisma Illia more lewd after all.
Animeonlyfag confirmed

>DEEN!
Only if its the same staff as Konosuba. Only down side is that it'll look ugly as shit.

The fanservice would still be reduced, but I suppose they could a decent puffer every now and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTZFA1G6q9U

>kissing is lewd
Newfags pls

>major announcement
its going to be Tsugumomo Pachinko

and if it's treated like Overlord as opposed to OPM, then the animation will end up being pretty bottom of the barrel

Anime when?
I don't give a fuck about you guys.

Stop being in denial.

Watch more than 5 anime

That would be like a miscarriage.

>tfw you will never access all of Yoshikazu's lewds

>Will fuck up the character designs with their "thick" bullshit and soft color pastel.
Only if it's Takami Akio. I don't know why people perpetuate this myth that all of XEBEC's anime look like that.

Madhouse have a lot of team and it depends on the staff sometimes they will put a lot of efforts in it like Hunter x Hunter 2011 but sometimes they just don't give a fuck and put a staff of noname on it, like for Alderamin which is airing this season.

I'd unironically prefer that over hand-drawn unless they got they hired they're best animators. Since it's not going to live up to the source otherwise, a shit CGI anime would be dismissed and quickly forgotten and actually good one wouldn't make my eyes bleed.

What is this, is it pedo?

>Only if it's Takami Akio.
Who just so happens to be the lead character designer of EVERY FANSERVICE SHOW THEY DO?

No, this is Patrick

I want it to be animated, but i also would hate if it was animated.

Well there is a shit tons of loli fanservice but Tsugumomo sastify all the fetishes. You want big tits ? You have it. Chubby girl, tsundere, coodere, milf, incest, femdom and more.

Well, toei did it with dragonball, and for multiple episode too.

Watch more that 500.

They're removing the lewd stuff in the anime. Compare 3rei anime & Manga.

Best way to put it

> tfw series of OAVs

Well, usually I try not to be excited by major announcements, just look at what we got for the final one of Bleach.

Though it's Tsugumomo, and any announcement for it is good to hear.

Was there anything about the release of that Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon chapter he was drawing last month?

> the quality of the manga is so high so there is no choice but to make it in 3DCG to live up to it!

I really remember hearing some people saying that for Berserk

where is the raw for ch 93??

When's Kiriha coming back?

Tsugumomo was on break this month, instead he drew a Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon special chapter.