Australia YES

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-25/open-relationships-is-one-romantic-partner-enough-for-you/9034330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait till you see the result of the vote before praising us. ;)

No

No

How many times do I gotta see this slide thread?
Fucking sage

interesting

Gas the LGBT community for whites and promote lgbt for niggers and sand nigger

When do the results come in?

Also, no. It redefines marriage on a fundamental level making the institution useless. Anybody that thinks marriage is first and foremost about love isn't thinking hard enough about the historical significance of it and what marriage actually entails.

Mid November

It's all an excuse to bring more girls and their dogs to the local sheikh's harem disguised as happily married lesbians.

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-25/open-relationships-is-one-romantic-partner-enough-for-you/9034330

The yes vote will win because this vote wasn't mandatory. Many people who would vote no didn't vote because who gives a fuck if it's voluntary.

If it does go to an actual vote that is mandatory No will win.

Based poo

> Just imagine the salt-lakes when it gets taken away again for being considered ultimately harmful

If voting no is a kindness, would australians still be kind?

When are marriages finally happening? I can't wait to see prisoners getting married.

breddy cute for a poofta

maybe traps really aren't gay

> You don't let your child eat 2kg of raw sugar every day?!
> How cruel!

What I find truly disturbing about the homo marriage thing is that the only argument that has been used for it is "love is love" This could be applied to animals, children, family members. It legitimises a whole host of relationships we find utterly unacceptable. Yet, no one ever questions this superficial justification. Yet another example of democracy being the worst form of government.

> when you let a potato run the same sex campaign
> and everyone relates

Saying "love is love" is literally at best saying nothing, and at worst like you said
Their real argument has been "anyone who argues against me is wrong"
Logic and emotion really are like apples and oranges

I think the homo thing was from on high so to speak. It came out of nowhere and suddenly ever country in the west is legalising it, with no real discussion or debate. I'm not even too bothered by it per say but either way, changing the definition of marriage is a big deal and should be debated.

It is a bit of a scary thing to see our laws being rebased on emotion, anything could happen really

will be 65-70% yes

If everything that feels good was good for you, and everybody felt exactly the same about everything all the time, it might be ok
> That's not how it is obviously

I guess it does show how easily one can manipulate a whole society's emotions these days if nothing else

I'm pretty doubtful that's a good thing to base law on

I heard she likes getting her hairy cunt eaten by older ladies. Can any Ausbros confirm or deny?

I'm gay and I kinda hope no wins, just to stick it in their craw.

I don't give a shit about marriage unless I know churches and shit won't be forced to do it, and chances are they'd just rebrand civil unions.

if the right ever wants to make meaningful societal change, it will have to start doing this shit
unfortunately, the vast majority of the public are emotional fucking retards
can you imagine if we only allowed white immigration because of the same vacuous reasons the left gave, like "white is right", "love is love" etc.
they'd go mental. The left, however, get away with this, unchallenged, all the time.

>I'm gay
Degenerate faggot.

Yeah, that's the usual problem. The left is generally more organized and active in such matters. If the right would build a similar infrastructure and make people aware how important participation in the democratic processes is, the left would've never gotten so strong.

Love is more powerful than hate. Thats why Sup Forums will lose the end game.