>doki doki

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11130430
strawpoll.me/11127381
strawpoll.me/11102595/
strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peko a cute

Why did he waste time for hope talking instead of just pulling the trigger?

strawpoll.me/11130430
strawpoll.me/11127381

Chiaki dead when

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.
He usually makes up monologues, my friend. It'd be weird for him to not do so.

why is he so perfect bros

Because he likes talking about it

I want to marry Sonia!

You know nothing.

Asahina is the killer in Mirai-hen

What is taking SHSL Wage-Slave so long?

I love Maizono-san!

>Hiyoko
>Best girl

Holy shit Sup Forums has shit taste

I wanted to hear him speak but I don't think we will. That one user who said he'd be voiced by OnoD. Muh.

Subs or hope dies!

i just want hopeman to be happy

Not about me.

The burgers won't flip themselves
It is true, somewhat.

>Chisa is about to meet Junko
What shit's going to fly?

This one's for you, my friends! It was the hardest crop I've done in a while, but I hope the result is good enough for you all! I'll go back to cropping more Juzo, Chisa and Hopeman now for my fellow Juzoboys, the Chisafags and the Hopemen

I wanna see him interact with Komaeda.

Or my plan.

It will probably be up in 3-4 hours, like the last time.

People are just voting her as a joke....I hope

Why not?

>I've got some luck as well
And that's how Komaeda became obsessed with Hinata

He's important to the creation of the neo world program with chihiro and gekkou so I think he will say something near the end

So Chisa is going to meet Hinazuru, right?

Chisa dies, her corpse is preserved for years until being used for the final killing game.

She's going to become Junko's Maid

strawpoll.me/11102595/
strawpoll.me/10884696/

Fan subs when?

>He doesn't know about Hiyokofags

Would she die next episode?

Who cares?

At least, Saionji have a real characters and isn't just a meme waifu bait.

fuck off waifubait cuck lover

It's starting to look like she actually has a chance of survival now. Next episode has the answer for sure though. If she makes it out of this alive, then she's going to be the one to save the day in Future.

True

The qtest

Naegiri kiss when?

[HYSUB]Danganronpa3 -Zetsubou Hen-[08][1280X720]

Chisa is Chiaki

We always wondered why she was orange haired in Despair and has more muted colors in Mirai, well, now we know

He have to spread hope, after all he is the shsl Hopeladin.

Also for people wondering their discussion is :
>I would do anything for hope
>Junko : You think you can stop despair?
>Pull out gun, said he got it by luck and was planning to gift it
>Chiaki : No stop ! No one deserve to be killed
>You're wrong, dear class-rep, I just told you, it's for Hope sake. I want hope to shine, despair is just a stepping stone for hope, so you're (junko) just a step for hope.
>Junko : So ?
>I wanted to try that for you. If a weak like me can kill you, then you're not worth to be a stepping stone for hope. Yes, you must incarnate the most desparate of the despair for everyone's hope to shine
>I see that you love hope. Almost in a desparate way
>You hope that I don't kill you to see the world fall in despair...
And Izuru appears.

cute face

when junko takes over kyoko's body

Or the one to fuck everything up. It's a 50/50 gamble by now.

When he becomes a corpse given Kyouko is into necrophilia

Never. I'm sure Kyoko would rather find Boozeman's dead body and kiss that at this point.

I was just thinking about that. Yeah she's gonna walk in and Chiaki will probably make her realize.
Junko will shoot Chiaki and Chisa will save her student, having the school declare her dead but actually being revived as Izuru 2.0

we need a edit of this

Where's the actual link?

>he could've killed Junko and probably kept things from getting way worse
>LOL NOPE GOTTA GESTICULATE ABOUT HOPE

>Chinese

Junko will kill her out of jeaolusy and to make Hinata despair.
His reaction to Nanami surprised Junko this episode.

But will we see his feet?

>implying your ship unpopular will ever get something of the same level as the OP

Hmm, I think I could do that. I just have to check which program I should use for editing .gifs, my friend!

Had he pulled the trigger, he would've solved the world so many problems and become the ultimate hope.

The worst ahoge in the series.

Post lewd Mikan

I want to bully this demon so bad that I end up getting scolded by Mahiru. I then want to steal Mahiru away from Hiyoko who will then be sent into despair.
Without her she can no longer dress herself and in turn no longer be able to take a shower/bath. I will then proceed to bully her for her smelliness.

Perfectly normal, everyone's feet look disturbingly good in that art

Sayaka a cute.

The mess with the Reverse Course had already started. Things were going to get fucked one way or another.

So one day Hiyoko just decided to wear the HPA uniform and wear twintails?

You could shorten that just to "post Mikan"

Will we ever see her beautiful smile again?

RETCONS

Didn't he literally just say "hope"? Haha wow, even a word can turn the fucker on
Any chinkfags around? That 祝福你 is giving me wrong ideas

can anyone suggest despair-inducing anime while i'm waiting for the subs

This scene was EXTREMELY gay.

H A C K

You're watching one

>Mikan is just already loldespair and wet for Junko completely offscreen
The fuck is this lazy ass shit.

If Togami survives, sure

Option 1) It was retconned
Option 2) Monokuma took artistic liberties when making the Twilight Mystery game.

But can you sastify her neverending needs, user?

BRAINWASHING ANIME

I don't think so. I think that's clearly what we're supposed to think but we'll get thrown for another loop.
We still don't know how she ended up an AI, it won't get written off as being from someone's memories. Unless, I suppose, it's from Izuru. Yfw the student Chiaki is in SDR2 could've assumed the appearance and rough personality of anyone important to Izuru and it chose Chiaki. I've heard the Chisa theory but I don't think she'd be morally okay with the creation of an AI of one of her dead students.

While she is not the best girl, she is great. She really started to mellow out in DR2. Her FTE/Island stuff was cute as hell.

I'm still more or less convinced that all the Hiyoko haters were bullied in school.

Naegi-kun, it looks like I'm wet.

Sketches by an animator.

Hold on I'll get you a towel.

I had such high hopes for this anime but it just turns out to be retcon hack writing central.

Is re zero the only good anime of this season?

I'll take option 2 because it doesn't involve complaining just to propagate the "Kodaka's a hack" meme
Meme started because people on the internet love to act like "tough guys" shitting on everything
If it's not a 10/10 masterpiece worthy of a literature Nobel Prize, the work is shit and the writer's a hack according to these ebin internet critics

>"I'm back everyone! Anyway hey Peko could you take on the SHSL Soldier for me, thanks."

>Killing Touko
I can handle literally anybody else biting it, but if Kodaka kills off Touko, I swear to God I will lose it.

Stop posting re:tard.

Spoil me: was this another episode of Hopeman doing hopeful things?

Smug best gilr is a miracle of the universe

thank you Kodaka

We were shown so little of their HPA life, I wouldn't be surprised if each student had different clothes besides ones they have in anime.

I cant die until I see a "you lost me" version with naegi

Naegi-kun, it looks like I'm also wet.

We're going to go hunt for some babes, coming user?