Documentary on the Boersituation

Get in here!

Jonas Nilsson, former french legionnaire and author of Anarcho-fascism: Nature Reborn, has lived in SA for long periods of time and now started an initiative to do a documentary on the situation for the boer people in SA.

The goal is to raise 100 000 SEK, which is about 10 000 USD.

Learn more and donate:
boerproject.com/english.html

youtu.be/i37RAsBCcxU

Exchange rates:
(30 SEK ~ 3$)
(70 SEK ~7$)
(100 SEK ~ 10$)
(500 SEK ~ 50$)
(1000 SEK ~100$)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrrlLQFbVOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

May just contribute. I lived there for 19 years. Was a shithole

>Anarcho-fascism

It hasn't changed

Please do. What did you do there?

fake news. everything is just fine down here.

Bump

En svensk dyr som vet om den boer situasjon?

Hvorfor?

aah Durban....the beach with the black waves...

Why are you speaking Dutch?

Not dutch, norwegian satan

do you even googler

Og fyr* ikke dyr

is he going to do this shit in english?

trailer isnt in english or has subs

bump

I hate boers after what they did to my british ancestors so you wont be receiving a penny from me. Get out of south africa, it's black mans land you deserve everything you get.

What happened?

rude

God i hate the Anglo's for what they did to the boers. Rest assured that your kikery will never be forgotten.

Hitler knew, and so do we you fucking untermensch

>ancestors get educated
>goes to Britain to get educated by the West

Tip top kek.

kek!
What exactly did they do to us anglos? If anything we invaded 2 independent Boer republics. Anglo Saffas stand with our Boer brothers against kikery of mainland britain.

Just so we are clear you cunts left Anglo Saffas to die in this demographic hell hole. Enjoy your future POES!

youtube.com/watch?v=FrrlLQFbVOs
>Kuumeeted a black genoshide

so whats the big deal about rhodesia/zimbabwe? i looked at the map and its a rather small country in africa. noone ever bitches about botsuana or namibia. so why all the fuzz

r/thedonald/

>newfag with a meme flag

lol what? Your people put thousands of my people in concentration camps you piece of shit. Your people raped my country because we discovered gold. Go fuck yourself.

yes, if we ever return to Britain it will be to burn it down

Would you Boertjies consider forming an ethnostate with based Anglos?

All I ever hear irl is autistic screeching about the camps. We are 2 mill strong you know.

I am Anglo but I don't give a fuck about England, I'll stand with my Boer brothers any day.

Summon Malawi and Botswana, they browse Sup Forums... I just talked with Malawi on the Muslim hate thread a few minutes ago.