Do racists deserve to die?

It would make the lives of minorities much easier, after all.

The reason black people and other such people have it hard is because of the people who hate them.

The people who go out of their way to make their lives hell, and all because of, what, they weren't born the exact same race you were?

You're going to despise them and treat them like they're not even human over something they had no control over? Really?

Most racists are a lost cause, and the world, let alone the USA, would be much off without them. Believe me, it would.

Just look at the image on the left of this: this is the type of shit they did to black people, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

And again, over something they couldn't control, their skin color and appearance.

If those racists didn't deserve to live hellish lives for that shit, I don't know what else to write.

I'm with you buddy, let's kill all blacks

There are 1.3 billion Chinese people. Gotta kill em all.

Racism is only a problem in heterogeneous societys. There's no racism without multiculturalism. Build ethnostates and you will have the racism problem never again.

Niggers aren't minorities. There are literally billions of them. Also, you're a fucking retard and your thread is gay af

It was a simpler time

>implying people were not racist in Europe before the massive immigrant wave of the post 60's era.
Racism has always existed and will always exist.

Why have White men been so pussified?

Wow such tolerance
So advance so progressive
Stalin would be proud

No, but you do

>He said something I don't agree with.
>He must die regardless of the law morality or minimal context.
>I'm the ubermensch and a valuable member of humanity.

>Do racists deserve to die?
Yes.

Note: white people are the least racist race.

Now why do you suppose they lynched those poor black men?

Ofc. Humans are born with racism. But it doesn't matter if Africa is for Blacks, Europe for Whites etc. It is only a problem if you force them to "coexist"

1 post by this user.

Fuck this bait. Everyone is racist or at least tribalist. Its biological. You just don't feel the racism because you are probably not a minority in your own environment.

Worry about yourself or kill yourself.

>Racism has always existed and will always exist.
How can you hate people you never met, dumbass?

sage this faggot shill nigger loving thread

found the coalburner

Well then why dis UK and France came in Africa and Asia?
You wanted to colonize, then you should not complain about arabs, asians and niggers coming in your country. It is only your policy firing back to you.

If me saying nigger on Sup Forums holds them back they don't deserve to be up front.

In all fields

>niggers are humans
>these "minorities" would not do the exact same thing but even more efficient because reverse racism is not a thing
There are more black slaves in Africa held by black masters than there ever were in the USA
Get your indoctrinated ass out of here

That's only natural if you come into their homes. The Germanics did the same to the Romans. They got invaded and started to breed like rabbits. Colonization was a mistake

To bring them civilization and technology. The problem is they couldn't maintain it when we left.

>it would make life easier for minorities.

You mean the people who commit the most crime?

Or who benefits the most from the government holding it's own people at gunpoint to advance minorities at the expense of the citizens?

Those poor minorities!