Why can't atheists define atheism?

Why can't atheists define atheism?

atheism is when u wanna smash that qt in ops pic and god cant punish you for it

Atheism is the lack of a belief in any god.

Theism = The belief in a god or gods.
Atheism = the lack of belief in gods or gods.

Wow, that was hard.

Lack of faith in supernatural"beings"

/thread

I don't know why but this poster is obsessed with posting images of this girl.

Say her name Sebastian!

/thread

You just know there aren't any happenings when the princess of the Neverending Story starts talking about atheism again

Athiesm is the belief that the Earth is God and manmade global warming makes god mad so God sends hurricans and earthquakes to punish us. So we need carbon credits and we need to build thousands of coal power plants to provide clean energy to power electric cars.

Because the null hypothesis is nothing. It is defined by the hypothesis.

>Why can't atheists define atheism?
Why do Clergy fuck kids?

Why can't the Abrahamic traditions explain why their God knew everything from beginning to end yet he made man so that he had to destroy his perfect creation.. twice.
>inb4 "mysterious ways"

>Why can't atheists define derp?

A: Theism = Believing in a higher power. Atheism = Not believing in a higher power.

Pretty fucking straight forward my dude.

B: Why can't Christfags explain why God loves his children but still triggers volcano eruptions and sends meteors into our planet?

inb4 he makes mistakes. If he's all-knowing, he literally can't make a mistake.

Because any form of definition would be exactly the same christianity defined satanism. Thats why the church of satan make the same claims; worship yourself as a god and do not care about the future.
The engine of this belief is the TV where people buy absolution by simply watching and letting authority tell them their guilt (like global warming or muh refugees) and behold, their sins are forgiven as long as they do nothing and let the people in power stay in power.
>literally all news on TV is this

She really has the best nostrils. I want to fuck her nose.

well the gnostic christians state that satan created humans and the material universe, and that human souls are holy energy that was stolen and trapped far away from the light of god, and that one can escape this cycle of material world by gnosis, much like the bhuddists.

also, memeflag = jew

Why does this image get used for discussion about communists?

FTFY*

Your question is flawed.

Atheism is when a person has a high iq and gets over fairy tales rhwir grandparents told them

They believe the majority of morality came before religion. And I can't say they're entirely wrong given the revealed abrogated nature of religions. What they fail to consider is that religion disciplined the human mind and they're the result of that exercise. Then they are insulted when people point out how religious they act. Not to mention the false God's they act religiously on all the time. Atheists are so fucking stupid.

Memeflag? It's a pirate flag, if I was a jew I would probably use the united nations flag. I'll say it right now though for your needs, Fuck The dirty rat kikes. Also, Psalm 139: 13-16 you dipshit

T. The low-iq burger

Religion is more than a belief in a omnipotent being, but to make dumb tards like yourself think you are intellectually superior, they do not inform you about it, but the entire western world was built under this ideology.
You are the intellectual equivalent of a person who thinks NatSoc consist merely of muh holocaust because thats what the ruling power (your true god) told you, and as a true worshipper, you would never question your gods superior information and knowledge.

What's funny is both idiots arguing represent the same profile at different parts of the spectrum.
Most other people want to live their lives and peace and not hear this shit any more.

athiesm is not believing in any spiritual gods.

physical gods like money and power for example are highly worshiped.

lack of belief is still a belief

also by demonstrating what you don't believe, it must therefore exist for you to "not" believe in it

ergo, God exists. QED.

I don't need to. Watching christians bicker among them selves, or pagans attacking christians, and muslims attacking everybody does it for me.
I don't care about muslims so much, but you guys are fucking us all over by bickering.
That, and the fact that op posts this gay post across Sup Forums daily.

lack of water is still water

also by demonstrating that you don't have water it must exist for you to not have it

ergo, water exists. QED.

i dont believe in le pen riding my dick right... now!
damn, turns out not believing in something doesnt mean it must exist

Why can't fedorafags realize that problem here is our corrupted state due to which our bodies decay and is subjected to death by our sinful state, that this state is temporary and humans are immortal (by soul)?

Also why the hell it shows Russian flag in Georgia? It's annoying.

>Russian spies trying to pretend

Its ok on Sup Forums, we are all friends here. Becides, you guys are going to put Hillary in prison. Best friends forever.

Uganda be fucking joking m8.

Define?

You dont need to define atheism because it is not a religion

You need to define your religion to tell other people to belive on it,followed by a "and of course,this is the only true god"

its actually a pretty good podcast, i was co hosting with Matt once, hes a pretty swell guy

NOT SMOKING IS A HABIT