Battery

[HorribleSubs] Battery - 08 [720p].mkv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaXdgHcki8Y
twitter.com/ShoujoSense
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least use an anime screenshot.

What is this dude deal?

I guess it's time to drop this. Can't bring myself to care about any of the characters or drama, let alone baseball. The most enjoyable part about this anime so far was seeing pages from the old manga scanned by kind user in the threads.

This episode was particularly bad. Also the poor animation really doesn't help, the character act like robot.

Hopefully there will be some kind of confrontation between Harada and Takumi

wat

I almost wish I had never looked at those scanned pages. The anime already has that disjointedness you always see in badly compressed adaptations, but seeing how the manga handled adaptating stuff just makes the show look even worse.

Still if that user ever wants to do a TL script, I'd be happy to edit.

Weird translation. He doesn't see me/think of me as a friend would sound better.

You mean pacing? That's what felt off to me.

A pitching machine?

youtube.com/watch?v=TaXdgHcki8Y

>someone other than Takumi getting punched

My goodness

That Shun guy needs to take a goddamn chill pill.

So what is deal? Does he hate Shugo or not?

>You mean pacing? That's what felt off to me.

It's not just that, even the characters
interactions became boring now. At this point it feels like Takumi should have some major character development/discussion with Gou about their relationship.

Wait, that's a b? I thought it was just called asics.

Novel/manga user, post lewds.

No it is asics, that's just their emblem. I thought it was basics when I was a kid and embarrassed myself once by saying it out loud. It looks more like a d if anything.

In that case it'd be dasics.

Do girls exist in this universe?

They were conviniently erased, along with all character development and cute interactions.

Yes, but they only come into existence as fully-matured mothers.

>Do girls exist in this universe?
No. Boys make the best wife anyway.

>So what is deal? Does he hate Shugo or not?
He hates that Shugo will never look at him like he does Harada. It's the jealousy of the spurned; he's played with Shugo for years and has probably never heard even a word of praise, while Shugo's been a prodigy, earned a scholarship, etc etc and Shun's been supportive of him all this time. Then some douchelord comes along with a whizbang throw and Shugo's spilling spaghetti about him after one meeting? I'd be upset, too.

>Takumi should have some major character development/discussion with Gou about their relationship.
>Takumi being proactive at anything involving other people that isn't condescending

Have you even been paying attention?

That logo always bothered me. You get the impression that the emblem is supposed to be a letter that is part of the name since it's lined up, but aasics doesn't make sense, so you turn to other letters in hope of finding a plausible name. Utterly displeasing.

Hime-san Hime-san Hime-san

Is that one guy gay for the other guy?

Forget posting lewds, manga user needs to post more smug.

It doesn't even matter who you're talking about, the answer is probably yes.

Best boy

To what? I'm ok with Takumi not being a people person, but his relationship with Gou is at the show pillar.

wrong

What is Takumi thinking about?

>Haah, I wanna taste a dick.

Oh, I guess this explains this scene

>PRINCESS
>PRINCESS
>PRINCESS
>PRINCESS
HOLY FUCK CAN YOU STOP, HE'S A FUCKING MALE.

Forgot pic.

He's a jealous cuck beause his husbando got all hot and bothered for the newest kid in the playground, give him a break.

I've seen hundreds of anime but this guy has got to be the most annoying character I have ever seen.

The manga art really grew on me, to bad scanlation never.

Did anyone ever draw decent fanart? Pixiv looked qute meh.

>Did anyone ever draw decent fanart? Pixiv looked qute meh.
There is a doujin which doesn't look half bad, but it's the kidn where they go straight to anal in two panels.

Why didn't I notice him before this episode?

He didn't really speak before. And when he did it was more or less as part of a chorus with tree manlet and the boy with the weird nose.

Christ, the way they move from scene to scene is just terrible. This episode is a mess.

>Christ, the way they move from scene to scene is just terrible. This episode is a mess.
Yeah, which it's weird because I think the director has a lot of experience.

I think most animators are very new and inexperience. Or just plain bad.

I don't even blame the anime for this. The story, characters, interactions, drama, etc. are all just complete shit.

>The manga art really grew on me, to bad scanlation never.
>v.1 c.2 by Shoujo Sense (886d ago)
>v.1 c.1 by Shoujo Sense (945d ago)

>Mon visage when

Someone should ask Shoujo Sense if they have any internet in continuing the series.

twitter.com/ShoujoSense

I haven't read the novel, so I can't say for certain, but you see shows like this when they're cramming a lot of material into a short period of time. Like they're moving down a checklist of major scenes they need to do rather than coming up with a good episode structure.

>The story, characters, interactions, drama, etc. are all just complete shit.
Compared to how the manga handles it, it looks like the just completely cut a shitton of plot and character interaction.

Take a drink for every hime-sama

I'd be dead.

>Shugo plays along and calls him princess too
This fucking show.
>tfw Shugo wants to suck hime-sama's dick and not yours

Maybe Shun should fuck Kaionji to try make him jelly

>You think I'm doing this out of hatred?
>storms off in a huff

How gay is this guy?

Shun is hyperaware that Shugo only has eyes for Harada so how would that work.

Because you don't know what you've got 'til it's on someone else's dick.

I mean, maybe I need to rewatch the episode but I'm pretty sure the reason Shun is so angry is because he knows no matter what happens Shugo still only seems to be interested in Harada. Not sure though.

If anything he should be thankful that Harada has caught Shugo's attention. If he hadn't their time playing baseball together would already be over.

He's just too in his head about it, going so far as to say something pointlessly gloomy like "this is going to be our last game together." It's not like Shugo thinks any less of Shun as a friend.

>as a friend
Yeah cause Shun wants them to be friends. Nothing gay about it.