Concerned about US politics

>concerned about US politics
>Country of residence is a literal shithole (Canada)

But hey let me tell the Americans how they should feel....

They don't often talk about Canada, why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because canada is irrelevant

1) Canada is a lost cause

2) Because the US has been the trend setter and leader of the West for half a century.

Even if some European country does something first, they always look to the US for validation.

He's Jewish

There are many Canadians talking about America instead of Canada like this idiot and Black Pigeon Speaks.

This is a Canadian too.

I don't really like these cucks anymore.

Americans have tons of extra $$$ to spend

Don't forget to donate!!!

>concerned about US politics
>Country of residence is a literal shithole (South Africa)

But hey let me tell the Americans how they should feel....

They don't often talk about South Africa, why is that?

1) Canada is better than the USA because we have a stable population, low crime rates, tons of uninhabited land for escaping, and asians instead of worse minorities

2) canada has a much more objective view of USA than they do of themselves because we see the whole bubble they live in from an outsider's perspective

what's wrong with your faace?

>why is that?
Because she's a coalburning quarter kike.

>Americans aren't constantly sperging out with uniformed opinions about countries they couldn't even find on a map.

Nope, she's not jewish at all:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

Zero evidence of coalburning either.

the united states is more influential on humanity then canada. it only makes sense if you're trying to help the world by talking to people, and maybe earn some shekels in the process, that you end up trying to talk to a lot of americans. if they only ever talked about canada they would have not even 1/10th the clicks and would be not even 1/10th as relevent or useful. but they do talk about canadian issues though, they don't ignore canada

this

good thread. these faggots need to fuck off back to their own country.

same reason germans don't talk about hitler while they're in germany

I want to review her product

I want to ______ Lauren Southern's mom

Another fucking e-celeb thread. I just wanna fucking throw up whenever I see that bitch's face. How about we don't talk about them so they just become irrelevant

No. These are the voices of your generation.

>"They don't often talk about Canada"
>Lauren talks about Canada often enough

They already know Canada is beyond saving.

Fuck off dumbshit Leaf, I want to fucking stab you. Canadians deserve to die. Inshallah, I fucking hate smug Canadians. Canada is a shithole

At least we know what Lauren will look like in a few years

Because nothing can be done about Canada.

>Zero evidence of coalburning either
not that sure....
The Jewess loves to burn coal

Imagine being so dumb you think pictures like this could ever convince anyone whose brain is operational.