So according to /pol, Indian women are the very worst, right?

Just wanted to make sure how the hierarchy works. White girls and light-skinned East Asian chicks at the top, then Latinas and then black girls and Indian women right at the bottom. Is that the correct order?

Honestly white girls are pretty insufferable. At least minorities are humble from being last pick

But you'd prefer a black chick to an Indian chick, right?

No

What? Why not? C'mon. Indian chicks are the bottom of the barrel.

i do. indians are absolutely bottom of the barrel.

white followed by white followed by white and maybe latina if im feeling adventurous.

Yeah what is it about them that makes them the absolute worst?

What about East Asians though? If they're very light-skinned like Japanese ones?

they fucking smell bad and their skin tones are fucking horrendous. plus, their accents are annoying as all hell.

Interesting point about their skin tones! What makes those worse than black women's?

If they're not white they're at the bottom of the barrel indians and niggers are the same kind of grime that settles at the bottom with gooks only being slightly above them

no thanks

Indian girls are ok, ive fucked a few. They are pretty hot usually and they love white dick. Plus if they know how to cook you get a spicy masala.

Blacks and poos are about equally disgusting at the bottom

Whites and Latina's are okay. Anything else is no. If you're going to go for an Asian, they are only allowed to be Korean and Japanese.

Anything else is no

Go away reporter

No, indian girls actually age better than black niggers or latina chicks.

>Indian women are the very worst, right?
> Implying Jewish women aren't the worst.

high-caste indian women are very appealing

never messed with an indian woman. i think theres one in town.

No, Abbos are the worst looking, but blacks are the worst in personality

Hmm, generally no. Even among the Asian girls there's a hierarchy.

Japanese girls
South Korean
Chinese
Mixed race black-white but more white than black.
Ruskie countries
Asian negro races
Middle Eastern (liberal muz like Morocco)
Pajeet
Latino
Eurofag white women
Negro.

my friend went to India and he said the women literally threw themselves at him

Juden didn't even make my list.

Theres only one Juden for me anyway

Indian-American chicks are as vapid and evil as basic bitch white girls, and usually worse.

Asians are below whites you idiot stop pushing the meme that everyone here are weaboo trash.

You mean like the Ainu people of northern Japan?

wow what a stud

What the hell is an 'Asian negro"/ isn't that the same as Indian?

Indonesian
Flip
Myanmar
Cambodia

No, like the Jomon people of Fucking Japan. Like this beauty

Well yea we all know Indian chicks are way worse than all white girls. The question is are Indian chicks the very worst of all women?

I was reffering to what you called the Negro Asian races

Have to go right to the source to find any worth being with.

I just told you what they are.

Peasant fucking peoples, Asian niggers. jeez

Whites on top. The only acceptable females to breed with. Rest at the bottom. If it's not white it should not be bred with.

I like Indian chicks. They're smart and have pretty hair. Good cooks. Care for their children. I think you're wrong senpai, Indian chicks are way better than black girls. Are you even serious?

abo's everytime

Have fun with your rape charges

You literally described any cheap white trash.

>Argument invalidated

This. Abos are literally the worst. Barely human.

If she isn't an MRA, kill her.
It's easy.

nonsense
they're better than most spics too

British chicks are nasty.

Who in their right mind would prefer a black chick over an indian chick?

Nothing wrong with Indian women. Woukd like to find a somewhat attractive one to settle down with.

White women are angst-ridden who treat their bodies as a canvas for shitty artwork.

Black women want money from you, period. They will readily have children with anyone if it means child support in the future.

Asian women have the attitude they are too good for anyone except themselves.

I just want to find a nice conservative Indian woman....

Negresses are at the bottom. Indian women can be attractive since they actually have white features.

There are some top tier Indian women. Plus Hinduism and Sikhism are pretty cool. I'd say Indian women are pretty high on the list.

I have to wonder what white wonderland they're fun where they never interact with blacks and just see the occasional Beyonce on tv

1) White (the acceptable ones not influenced by new-gen-Feminism yet)
2) East Asian
3) Latina
4) nothing
5) / Indian
6) / Arab
7) nothing
8) a whole lot of nothing
9) black
10) nothing
11) nothing
12) nothing
13) Coalburners, everything Muslim, Feminists, Leftists in General

Right on.

(I would put Latinas over East Asians. Anything south of Panama (except dark Brazilians) is probably mostly human. What about Venezuelan cuties?)

Liberals..not even once.