How do white people clean their assholes without bidets ? why are they so disgusting

How do white people clean their assholes without bidets ? why are they so disgusting

pigs.

>what is soap
>what is a shower

They use korans.

>have one good shit after waking up
>wipe with tp
>wipe again with baby wipe
>shower for the day shortly after

So nice having extra space in my bathroom for a shelf instead of a second toilet

Enjoy your dingleberries, savage

Because everyone outside the Middle East can even afford a fucking bidet, nevermind its cultural relevancy, your royal princess of Jordan

We use quran to wipe our anus

I hope you don't flush the baby wipe down the toilet, they don't break down and clog the sewerage system.

Most people are starting to use baby wipes after wiping with tp.
I shower after wiping my ass with tp in the morning.

white people have a higher intelligence than you faggots, therefore we are less mindlessly afraid of disease & germs... we wash, we stay clean... Its simple.

unlike everyone else who has this irrational fear of MUH GERMS.
anyone who's grown up around blacks will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Listen to the Aussie ppl, he speaks the truth.
Look out for high maintenance chicks, they LOVE flushing wads of baby wipes down the dunny

american sewers can handle it. They've seen some shit, man

I usually don't as the tp gets 95% of the shit. Even so I still buy the flushable ones.

We have japanese toilets because we are not cheap desert rats like you.
Btw bidet is a french word.

I started having a shower after I shit like 5 years ago. Much better than solo tp.
I recommend it.

When I worked overseas I used the little anus shower head but only after wiping with tp. I can't imagine people that don't wipe even when hosing their assholes down. It's like giving yourself swamp ass

I do use one, looks exactly like your pic related. Taking a shit at work sucks, I'll usually wet a few paper towels.

but its an italian thing everyone in Italy has it

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

ONE POST
DON'T BE FOOLS

not anymore, your country is owned by us jean.

I buy lesser race whores from countries like yours and have the cunt lick it clean.

>work from home
>can get off toilet, wet some TP in sink
>clean ass with that
>use normal dry tp to finish up
>nice and clean
>no other appliance necessary
>no pipe clogs from baby wipes

Blacks an Arabs don't use toilet paper or bidets, both of which are white man inventions, Arabs and Blacks literally scrape their arseholes clean with their bare hands then go eat lol.

Look we don't need to go down this road but if we're going to compare personal hygiene between the races then whites who also invented flushing toilets and soap are going to win every time against the filthy subhumans

>take a shit
>it's solid
>don't even have to wipe but do it anyway
It's called having fiber in your diet.

link to relevant threads please?
other than the recent playboy revelation

are you mad jamal and tyrone are replacing your people witeboi?

I use it to clean my dick after jacking off

Its useful for that,but cleaning your ass with paper is faster and you dont need a towel

Before and after. I can't imagine pulling up my underwear with a dripping wet ass, WTF do people do without TP? Bidetspray.com is where I got mine, they've held up for years.

i dont leave the toilet until my asshole is wiped perfectly clean and i stop seeing even a couple of atoms of shit on the toilet paper.

muslims get all smug about bidets but for some reason they still smell and look like shit.
maybe its the skin, i dunno.

its been years since the last time i saw a nigger/muslim, but i remember them smelling like shit.

I have a shower after a poopoo and then play with my bumhole for a bit

You cunts use your hand at the same time as water though. That's worse than just using tp m8

Skin plus their God awful diet

>are you mad jamal and tyrone are replacing your people witeboi?

why wouldnt he be mad?
he should be.

This. 2/3 of the times I don't even have anything to wipe or wash.

I'm white, Murican, and use a bidet. I don't know why they aren't more popular here. Buying a bidet is the 2nd best decision I ever made.

JORDAN TAKE A BATH

Hahahhahahahahahajahhahahaha

Absolutely Disgusting
Who in their right mind touching down there after shitting?
Even poorest place in my country use bidet

only muzzie subhumans and chinks hose down their assholes like animals in a zoo. that's why you have the highest rates of fecal borne illnesses in the world. i know toilet paper is too expensive for you filthy beasts, but you can use leaves or old newspaper.

Shows how gay Europeans are that they made an invention for applying water pressure to their asshole

Based gook.

yeah, it's much better to spray water on a shit filled asshole and then go to work. you are a disgusting animal.

Why are you interested in white peoples assholes? U Fucking freak

>muslim sprinkle a bit of water they have on their pooper and smear shit all over them
>whites are dirty

kek

>not using superior shit-towel method
buy ~2 dozen hand towels
wipe ass with toilet paper, as good as you can
then run a hand towel under hot water, ring it out, and use it to clean away residual poop, fold it over to maximize usage.

cycle between the 24 shit-towels, bleaching and cleaning them on a heavy/hot cycle

Biddet?
Bitch ya need indoor plumbing in your country before you can use a bidet.
Nigger that's your hand, not a bidet, that's a puddle, not a sink.
By the way, did ya happen to notice bidet isn't an arabic word?

When in rome...shove a water gun up your ass

I usually have my pet kike eat my shit and rim me clean. Idk about the rest of you, poorfags.

>the virgin tp/bidet combo
>the chad 12 quart enema

retards

I created a speculum-tube-buttplug, which upon inserting allows me to poop without having any of the poop make contact with my butthole/cheeks. This way I avoid the problem of poop-smearing on my ass entirely.