Hands down the best love hate relationship in europe

Hands down the best love hate relationship in europe

united dutchland when

You always get Germany in trouble and then let them take the blame for it.

You are the German Scotland.

I like to hate on the Össis for fun but in reality it's because I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the landscape and I'm jealous of the nice way the cities have been reconstructed after WWII.

I thought that were the frogs and the bongs?

Austria and Germany are the same damn people. Austria just managed to duck into cover when shit hit the fan. You are to Germany what switzerland is to the whole world..

>Hands down

Topkek

I hate you faggots.

Austria is the worst.

Bad food.

Ugly women.

ANSCHLUSS WANN?
ALPENREPUBLIK WANN?

Ich liebe Österreich uezs

> Germany

I love their potential and what they can be when redpilled. They are second to NONE! On the other hand, when they are liberalized they are also second to none within faggotry.

Nothing to do on vacation.

I kinda agree. Most Austrians kinda hate every german that is not from bavaria.
The other way round, germans see us like some kinda weird cousin that talks weird.

I'm indifferent. I kinda hate the fact, that all of Austria's Universities are drowning in german students. The german government fuckep up big time years ago with higher education so everyone that does not have the quivalent of a perfect SAT score goes to us for higher education. This sicks big time, especially for doctors. like only 5% of all foreign students in Austria who finish their studies are even staying here.

Cities are ugly.

looks like food in America

ostereich, you hoe. you gave germany ww1 and hitler. and fucked up europe.

No family culture or heritage.

Wiener Schnitzel is the fucking best.

People seem to forget that Hitler was Austrian. And I don't think they know how WW I started.

You guys eat veal?

People are unwelcome to foreigners.

>People seem to forget that Hitler was Austrian.
People who know where old Adolf came from, forgot that he was a literal hobo while he lived in Austria. Only Weimar germany was retarded enough to make a corporal from the bumfuck of Upper Austria their Führer. Shows german retardation.

What's my flag, you nigger.

No patesterie culture.

Architecture sucks.

The common people are not interested in defending your country.

Much love for my Austrian brothers. Makes me sad to think what could have been. I hope you are grateful that you still have some culture left.

No patriots anywhere.

Austrians are Celt's, that speak German.
Germans are Bavarians, Germans, Saxons, Goths and even Prussians.

Pont is, I don't know the point of this post

>The common people are not interested in defending your country.
But they aren't.

Been learning german for 4 months now,
What is so different between austrian german and "regular" german?

>love hate relationship
Where does the hate come from? Competing about who's the most german?

In written German? Nothing.
Spoken German in Austria and Germany is a bit different though.

Spoken.
Also are German rude assholes? I get the feeling all the time. Austrians nice though...

If we would Anschluss Bavarai i honestly think we would be the greatest country on earth

That is what I am saying.

Poland looks a little too large there. Time to gibs back German clay.

FUCK foreigners though

Some words differ. Regional accents are very different though. A North German would probably not understand a guy from Styria.
I don't know many Germans, but the ones I met were nice.

How hard is it to learn the gender specific pronouns for every object? I imagine that would be very confusing.

introduce us too in that case
and scandinavia if you really wanna go big

theodiscus meant Germanic, Dutch/Deutsch/Teuton all come from that

Germany and we were buddies in ww2. Although we had to kick them out of Finland, when they lost the war.

How disgusting. Look at our based Prussian nature, we got them beat.

FUCK scandinavicucks

>How hard is it to learn the gender specific pronouns for every object
meh. Coming from English the idea seems dumb but its not too bad.
Sometimes I forget them but if I practice the word I remember it. I wish there was a better way to tell if a word was a certain gender.

They probably don't even know about foot fungus.

>How hard is it to learn the gender specific pronouns for every object
Some people have to remember it, most people do at first. Very bothersome, but in my experience you learn to "feel" what gender a noun has after learning for a while. It might help that danish has gendered nouns as well, and it's probably harder for an english speaker.

Also
>Having non-binary genders for your words
Talk about progressive.

They're just a magnified version of how Germanics work.
Very much fall in line.

If cuckiness is a problem, then what about Germany

Fuck you too, lazy southerner.

Hoid die goschn. You're a foreigner too if you see it from my side.

I see why Hitler wanted to protect Germany and Austria now.

Based and proud Prussians spending their day in the traditional Prussian way.

heh

RUHE DU WAPPLA

looks familiar

Unless it's a regional dialect it's going to sound very similar (similar enough that you won't have trouble understanding either of them). I find they talk a bit slower, might put more emphasis on different syllables and we sometimes use different words for the same things, but they are all commonly known to both Austrians and Germans, so not an issue. Regional accents are so different even just within our own borders that it could get incomprehensible to you. I live in Hesse and there are dialects in this state that I can't understand.

What a beautiful landscape.

No sweden and denmark

> reply to img of disgusting non-whites parading around in discount "austrian" clothes
> say FUCK foreigners
> some fucking swamp-migrant who MOST PROBABLY isn't even fucking dutch, is telling me
> "you're a foreigner too if you see it from my side"
FUCK you

Germanics have shit foo-

Wos host Du grod von mia gsog du gstunkana klana Saupreiß? Du woast holt schu dass I schu bam Bundeshea ois besta Gfreita aussigaungen bin, I war in am Haufn urgeila Saufnochtl und hob über 300 Stiegl gsoffn, oida. I bin a drainierta Pinzgaua Fohra und da besta a noch dazua. Du bist nix für mi ois a kloana gschissena Viutrottl, I gabat da so a Wotschn wirs di Wölt no net gsegn hog, host me? Du glabst du kummst jetz davon nochdemst dei pappn so deppat aufgrissn host? Do denkst noamol driaba noch, Oarschgfriss. Hiatza grod während du mit mir so deppat umanadaredst hul i schu meine Komarodn vom Blosmusiverein, und dei IP wird grod im moment zruckverfulgt, olso richt di schuamol her, wal wir richtln da di Wadln glei, du blede sau. Wemma daumit fertig san wast a nemma wo obn und untn is. Du bist am oasch. Klana. I kon iwaroll sei, ollawei, und i hau da auf iwa 700 ortn dei gfriss ei, und des netamol mit meiner Steyr AUG. I bin net nur da beste im Zöltfestsaufn, soudern i hob a an Zugriff auf des gaunze Arsenal vom Musiverein Leibnitz! Wenn Du gwusst häst wos dei klana "gscheita" Kommentar dir eibrockt, dann häst wahrscheinlich dei deppate Goschn gholtn. Aba du hosts ned tau, du host dei schiaches Gfriss aufmochn miasn, und jetzt zoist, du Saubua. I scheiss an grant üwa dir aus. Du bist komplett hi, Klana.

Somewhere in a parallel world Austria beat the shit out of Prussia at Königgrätz

No based bike roads though. But otherwise, yeah, as flat as a 40 year old virgin lesbo.
Pic related, my home. Actually doesn't look that bad in the picture.

this is fucking pathetic, get your own pasta you swamp hobo

Fuck you. You know what? I'm going to emigrate to Austria and steal your job, just to spite you.

This is how we role.

based flatlanders

how can mountainmen even compete?

are you ok

>you have to live in the timeline where austria fucked up and you are enslaved by the prussian scum
Feels bad

That's hilarious.

oh yeah buddy, "citizen of the world" mongrels like you get jobs left and right here LMAO

Much better than pic related. Who would even consider living in this mountain hellhole?

I'm pretty sure the pictured area rightfully belongs to the Danish crown.

Haha I only said that because I am going to in the near future, it actually wasn't difficult to find a job.

Sorry, i'm going to be an immigrant.

nur die bayern können deutschland noch retten

Bring weed.
I'm actually gonna visit your country in the near future.

a redditposting shitskin who is already role-playing as an austrian, is gonna get curb stomped by someone sooner or later anyways, think I'm worried?

actually a good thread.
i don't want to hate austria though.

Germanics should work together.

>not living in a comfy devout christian town in the forest

Reminder that native Germans are a minority in Frankfurt.

Nah, it's easy enough to buy weed in Austria if you want to. Just walk into the city park and at least three guys ask you if you need anything. Not really my thing though.

You're always welcome to visit the Netherlands. Any specific plans, or just doing the tourism thing?

Maybe if the CSU weren't the biggest cucks of them all.

>Germanics should work together.

h-hey

Haven't been curb stomped yet. Most Austrians find it hilarious when I try their accent.

It works for me too, it's grammatically easier than German.

hey IT streetshitter, at least post the link to the reddit thread where you were asking people for advice those are usually pretty good

CSU being cucked is a tricky phrasing...
They are the only one demanding refugee-caps, but CDU slapped their wrist and told Seehofer to rim Merkel's leatherpurse asshole.

Just the tourism thing. I'm hoping to see some great architecture.

Das ist nicht so verwirrend. Ich denke davon als Teil des Wortes: nicht nur „Apfel“, sondern immer „der Apfel“.

Are you actual Dutch or some mongrel and/or Mussie trash?

This won't ever work. Brits don't consider themselves in connection with their germanic ancestry. they consider themselves "Britons" and Racial "Anglos"

Brits are kind of a group on their own desu

the problem with introducing anglos is also introducing the entire anglosphere with it

>I thought that were the frogs and the bongs?
>implying there's any love at all

He's a poopskin

Burger here, why are you two different countries instead of one country?

What would a cap even do at this point? We have to send millions of people back.

> b-buh MOST [insert country] people find ME hilarious and when I do stuff they LVOE IT
people like you don't have any friends, what you are is a mixture between a clown and a cuck

You are no Austrian! What have you done with my brother from the Ostmark?

Fuck Germany

pic related is the real deal

Ah, gute Methode um es sich zu merken.
Viel Glück und bleib dran!

I lived in the deep south (pretty close to the Austrian border) for about three years.
You could go out the door and have the choice of wandering multiple big ass woods. I could look at the alps from my room. Nothing like waking up early and watching the alps getting drenched in the morning suns orange light. If they only had a decent language down there.
At least we get to have some beauty too.

sorry, bavaria is not part of Germany

Dies ist TATSACHE

never associate us with these leatherhosen wearing leftist american puppets.