Most white people that can't afford a kid aren't getting one

> Most white people that can't afford a kid aren't getting one.

> Meanwhile niggers and sandniggers who give birth to dumb fuck little shits don't care and have kids for welfare money.

>This is going to make the world unbalanced. There will be more drug deallers and rapists in the future. More thugs, criminality.

>In the future the world will be 70% niggers/sand niggers and 30% white. Whites will slowly get degenerated and disappear. White women will crawl to get fucked for filthy foreigners.

>In the future, this world will be full of cancer, terrorism, drug deallers, killers, thugs, rapists, and white women will cuck all the white men.

>We must stop this now, europeans must stop being so submissive and not let all the shit get inside.

>Europe is our only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

eripiosolutions.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/woman-gang-raped-by-up-to-20-muslim-men-after-they-beat-her-boyfriend-for-being-with-a-tribal-woman-in-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Otherwise we must start having more white babies. This will make the world more overpopulated but it's our only chance. Otherwise there will be more niggers/sand niggers than smart white people.

lol world is only 10% white already

As long as they're not Portuguese i'm cool with this plan

That makes me think about France, which doesn't have french people anymore. France is full of non white scum, like niggers and arabs, who live from welfare and tricks.

You make a good argument for a world war.

I hope you know there's a difference between Portuguese Brazil and portuguese Portugal. If you can't point Portugal in the world map then you're not worthy to be in the plan.

Important to say that _Europe_ is our only hope.

USA isnt. USA is already mongrelized

The only real chance I am Sorry is killing them

Merkel will see about that.

Or mix them among us so one day they will be like us. Bah, that will take more than 3 generations I'm sure. By then the world has taken a really bad path already.

We'll send our shitpost regiments to help you cunts out

>Europeans we must unite.

>We are the future of the world.

lol fuck off m8, portugal is 0% and germany is 81%

>They come with sad faces asking for food.

>1 month later they tell us to go fuck ourselves, imposing their religion, robbing our kids and selling drugs.

> And fuck our white girls.

The US and the world's fate has already been decided. You're stuck in the past, get over it

Cut off the spigot of welfare and that shit ends. Society goes back to a more K-breeder oriented system.

Dindu nuffin.

sink all the refugees and the world would be a better place

Did you draw that on a paper with some crayons and then passed it to an excel sheet?

Good job.

>Sweden
>100% White

I wish.

Most of the interracial marriages are minorities marrying each other. 50% of Native Americans marry interracially. Hispanics largely do too.

That's because american white girls are fat, niggers love fatties. That graphic has nothing to do with europe.

It's embarrassing to have to live around these goat herders. They really have no business in the West. They oppose everything we do, and stand for. But it is our fault, we let neo-cons, sjw's into power, now we're stuck with their retardedness.

eripiosolutions.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/woman-gang-raped-by-up-to-20-muslim-men-after-they-beat-her-boyfriend-for-being-with-a-tribal-woman-in-india/

The governments let this happen,the force you to live with the niggers

In an ancap europe you could shiot those niggers forare enter in your property

>too much niggers to kill by myself

Then associate with other men who own firearms and protect your properties

>moortugal
>pajeet PM
>niggers galore
Why do you have to pretend shit joao?

>Your ID has SJW on it, not even going to care about your poor mexican soul.

I can say I fight niggers proudly. Most of the people on this board who don't like blacks are afraid of them.

>poor mexican soul
Are you ready for your 4th bankrupcy in 100 years my dear pajeet?
Anyhow have fun pretending shit marrano.

Those are americans,but in the country I live in (Spain) they are still a small minority

The spanish government let them enter here after crossing the sea in boats

Maybe I will join in far-right groups if the situation gets worse

I couldn't be more peaceful about what you say, because I know how good and worthy my country is ;)

Sadly you live in a shithole and you seem to be a little shit also.

Haha, good luck figuring all of this out, I'm killing myself soon.

POO

if white people disappear so does the world user

This is the state of whites. Fucking hell you little shits, the point that you aren't fighting, like actual physical battles against the government and the very literal trash that allow this to happen is so frustrating, it makes me want to get my AK 47 that I had on 1990 and go on a fucking rampage

I'm with you, OP.

That's right.

ive used the textless version of this pic to redpill sooo many fuckin people. you can always tell if somebody has seen this because they’ll refuse to call non-whites minorities.

>Europeans must stop being submissive cucks and grow a backbone like yours.

People from Portugal are smart after all.

Still 63%, and if we deport the illegals and anchor babies that will probably bring the hispanic population far down

We have to cull the underclasses

Damn what is with all those blacks in Russia. Shoo-shoo niggers!

There’s plenty of whites that have beaucoup kids on government gibs, but they’re nigger-tier people that haven’t evolved out of a serf mentality.

immigrants=/=non-whites you tard
most of our immigrants are from Europe

i've never seen this one before, it's hilarious

Hitler was right