Clinton dnc paid for dirt, Russian dossier

Why aren't we talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11004
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/wapo-dnc-clinton-campaign-financed-infamous-trump-dossier
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html
nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135430499/#135430499
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/confirmed-shady-research-firm-fusion-gps-produced-fake-trump-dossier-linked-dnc-russia/
youtu.be/AADc1EBTn1M
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134526647/#134526647
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/25/the-clinton-camp-and-the-dnc-helped-pay-for-that-trump-russia-dossier-heres-what-it-means/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134234849/#134234849
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133332998/#133332998
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131277171/#131277171
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133314857/#133314857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump, can anyone give a rundown?

so this explains the slide threads

DNC/Clinton claimed Russian collusion when every lead about Trump collusion actually proves Clinton collusion.

This is the link for that headline: seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

"We" have known about this for over a year and talk about it every day

>DNC / Clinton pay for fake report
>Fake report investigated by our government
>Report used to get FISA warrant and spy on Trump

If you're connected to media matters, it's best to get out now.

Bump (is a reference to cocaine)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11004

Scroll down to the bottom. DNC puts out funds in support of McCain.

This is so pants on head retarded I can't believe it. Just read summary on ZH:

>Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid to uncover and package dirt, whether factual or not, on Trump which eventually found its way in the Trump dossier

>In doing so, the Clintons and the DNC were effectively collaborating with "deep" sources, both among the UK spy apparatus and inside Russia

>Once Trump won, the FBI was instrumental in "leaking" the dossier to the mainstream media and select still unknown recipients (the same way Comey "leaked" his personal notebooks just a few months later, following his termination, to launch a probe of Trump).

>The former head of the FBI who was supposed to probe Clinton's State Department - and the Clinton Foundation - for a bribery and kickback scheme involving Russia’s U.S. nuclear business, is now investigating Trump for Russia collusion instead

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/wapo-dnc-clinton-campaign-financed-infamous-trump-dossier

why do you pretend like there aren't currently 4 active threads about this, as well as the fact that this has been known to Sup Forums for a while....

Link them.

>known to Sup Forums for a while
lol, nice slide attempt.

Drudge is an awful traitorous snake

Sorry, but despite Trump's claims it isn't fake and numerous parts of it have been verified.

This story is also old af. We knew a Republican started the research and it was picked up by the dems back in January.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html

What wasn't known back then was that the Clintons and the DNC funded the dossier. That is a huge revelation, fucktard.

lmao, it always entertains me to see actual shills.

Of course Trump has Russian connections and ties. He's an international figure.
I have fucking Russian connections.

And of course Russia had an influence on the election. Fucking Ecuador had an influence on the election.

The only part that needs to be verified, is if Russians actually manipulated the voting process.

Explain this latest news contrast to your January arctile from New York Times itself.

>Clinton Campaign and Democratic Party Helped Pay for Russia Trump Dossier
nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html

Is it even possible for McCain not to betray people? How does such a huge piece of shit keep getting elected? He's been backstabbing his own people for fifty continuous years.

Because it’s a deflection from the Mueller investigation

Because it's really old news. Like almost a year old you dummy. If this is new info to you then you're a fucking low information retard.

The fuck it is, not only was it made expicit that it uad been funded by dems in the reporting earlier this year, even if it hadn't the fact could have been infered by anyone of close to normal intelligence. Fucking mongoloid.

>not only was it made expicit that it uad been funded by dems in the reporting earlier this year

Have any links or proof to back it up? Please do as I'd rather not be misinformed.

>could have been infered by anyone of close to normal intelligence

The general populace isn't as bright as you'd expect, you fucking cockmongler.

just in time to distract from the JFK files

Clearly a fake story made up by Macedonian troll farms

Post source from a year ago.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

>any day now, they'll impeach Trump. Any. Day. Now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>any. day. now.

This.
So what you're admitting is that nigger Obongo, his nigger admin, and treasonous shitlery conspired with kremlin agents to promote putin-sanctioned disinformation to overthrow a legitimate President, subverted FISA courts, and weaponized American intel, press assets, and enforcement agencies to take down its political opponent. Got it. You degenerate leftist demons will all die of assrape in prison. Tick tock.

It starts with B and ends with S and they're a blight on the west. Boomers need to fucking die already.

The "Old News" defense. Like pottery.

Nice argument, you fucking shill.

Post the actual link Ivan. Not your blog discussing it.

People keep ignoring the bigger story here.

The real bad stuff isn't the DNC paying to dig up some dirt on their opponent, it's the fact that the FBI continued to pay for political oppo research and then possibly used that shit as justification to spy on people.

Drudge report is a joke. Don't know why you idiots even go to that website. No facts there at all, just right wing bullshit.

bump

>all those butthurt shills suddenly appearing out of fucking nowhere after months of silence from their side
I thought Brock ran out of money?

This

anyone got a link to the actual text. Its very hard to find (caring only a little)

People have been talking about it all day every day for a week. Acting like you haven't seen it so people who actually haven't can relate is the oldest trick in the book. Shill harder.

Soros donated his net worth last week

>cockmongler

I agree, no idea why idiots think drudge is legitimate. He's wrong on almost everything.

Go away Eric.

>all day every day for a week
The story literally broke yesterday, can you at least put some more effort into this?

>half the threads are slide threads
>half the replies are hurr drumpf right wing retards durr
I used to think that there’s just a ton of trolls but this shit comes in obvious waves.

>What wasn't known back then was that the Clintons and the DNC funded the dossier.
we were talking about that and McCain the day it leaked

We have IDs, you fucking samefag.

It's literally proof that she is worse than she aims trump to be.

In hindsight, Saul Alinsky was kind of an idiot.

I agree.

Succinct. Good job.

Sharia Blue is going to get defunded and it's main men behind it hopefully jailed.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Links please? And was it confirmed fact or was it speculation when it was being discussed?

>I thought Brock ran out of money?
no man, they've been here the whole time, they change tactics and pose as supporters a lot

>In hindsight, Saul Alinsky was kind of an idiot
No just arrogant. Hubris is the downfall of every powerful individual/person/idea.

Really? Because I could have swore you losers were pushing this drivel as far back as July.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135430499/#135430499

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/confirmed-shady-research-firm-fusion-gps-produced-fake-trump-dossier-linked-dnc-russia/

When are you going to start telling the truth, instead of what they want to hear?

>Drudge aggregates news from MSM
>Wrong
Got it

Pissgate is back baby.

*tinkles on lungenpresse*

enjoy your golden showers in prison sweetie.

It was obviously speculation. I remember discussing it but iirc the evidence didn’t exist as far as media reports

The only thing that broke yesterday was how connected to it the DNC/HRC was. We've known since January it was a fake document used to approve FISA warrants.

Gatewaypundit is not a reliable source, you bumbling retard.

Again, put some more effort into this or piss off.

Last night's Hannity

youtu.be/AADc1EBTn1M

Lol it does sound really bad

>confirmed fact
not sure any of this will ever be confirmed fact, we'll see what the congressional record reflects once everything is done, but the conversation at that was was pointing to how John McCain's staff got suckered into accepting his fan fiction as intel and he leaked portions of the part he wrote before the press did

if that story about the hookers pissing in the bed while Trump ate tendies and watched anime was really in the dossier at that time it's pretty fucking obvious nobody involved in this like McCain or whoever at the DNC decided to pay that Brit spy who disappeared himself actually read any of it

what is this a fucking image for ants?

It was a reliable source for Sup Forums. Oh but wait, Sup Forums is only one person when it suits you.

Here's the exact same format and subject of this thread. They're not even trying to be creative.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134526647/#134526647

Shareblue is going to be working OT today

Where the fuck have you been? We have known Fusion GPS created the folder on orders, first from a GOP dude, then picked up by DNC as GOP dropped it.
We have known the Russian lawyer said to be with government is actually employed by Fusion GPS.
We've known about the ex M15 agent responsible for the dossier

There is literally nothing new here, except now some "source" verified it to two MSM agencies.

What the fuck?

No new evidence, only now a "source" verified it to two news sites.

The elite are going to sacrifice the Clintons

I don't understand how this is big news all of the sudden. I thought Sup Forums broke this months ago and we knew Yeb or Mccain were the guys who first started it. Someone redpill me, how is this any different from the Trump campaign meeting with Russkis in Trump tower to conduct oppo research?

>posts threads with 5 replies
Are you illiterate?

>put some more effort into this or piss off

They funded it 100%. Fusion GPS gave up the goods last night. Look who is even reporting on it.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/25/the-clinton-camp-and-the-dnc-helped-pay-for-that-trump-russia-dossier-heres-what-it-means/

>I don't understand how this is big news all of the sudden

It's not news to us. It's news to the MSM, especially when the Washington Post is reporting on it.

I guess what I'm getting at is: The breaking news is that the MSM is finally picking it up.

>when you force too much chan slang into a shillpost and make yourself obvious

Way I look at it is that even though Sup Forums knows/understands it, it may not convince normies. Hell, if we went out and said that the dossier was being funded by DNC/Clinton a year ago we'd be called "conspiracy theorists" and "right wing nut cases" as people'd be citing the news saying there's nothing tying DNC/Clinton to the dossier. Now, we can point to major news orgs about this.

The Russians in Trump tower worked for Fusion GPS, the ones doing oppo research on Trump.

>Why aren't we talking about this?
Spotted the newfag

everybody IS talking about it

Doesnt matter who paid for it what matters is if its legit or not sperg

Don't forget about the hentai. Obviously we can't let him get a hold of the nuke launch codes.

What happened last night -
Fusion GPS was court ordered to release who paid them for the dossier. They tried to fish it for the past few weeks but literally last night they lost an appeal and had to give the committee/court paper evidence of who paid them.

That's brand fucking new bread mate. Still warm from the oven, which is where you will be soon.

The next fight is that now its 100% factual the DNC/Hillary camp paid for the fake dossier, did intelligence services use that for reasoning to monitor Trump and Co. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they sure as fuck did.

Pick better cherries, Klaus. And keep peddling the lie that we're just now figuring out this information. Like I said, they don't pay you to tell the truth, just what we want to hear.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134234849/#134234849

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133332998/#133332998

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131277171/#131277171

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133314857/#133314857

hillary paid putin for fanfic to help her steal the election

Posting correct one.

We’ve assumed it for months. What’s to talk about? This is just the normals catching on. Which is nice, I guess.

This exact thing happened to me. I educated a friend on this, and this alone. Fusion GPS and DNC collusion, and he splerged out, ranting about how this is like Alex Jones, chemtrails and flat earth.
It really scared me, to see someone I thought was a smart person default into such a state of disorder by facing reality.

The indoctrination programming is powerful stuff. Safe to say that's no longer a friend.

Have you every heard the old saying "If you can't tell which one of your exes was the crazy one...?"

actually, leftist shill, there is a lot that is new: wild speculation has given way to incontrovertible evidence. tick tock.
>yeb or mccain
actually...
(see pic related)...
the fascinating story here is that this has NOT been reported yet. this is most likely*** (see note below) the missing link that signs the death warrants of many marxists and cryptotrotskyite infiltrators in the house and the (((senate))).

***{{{{{[[[[[[[[[why it's hidden i.e. just like when trey "pedo" gowdy and the boys never went all the way re: benghazi to (C)over (I)ts (A)ss]]]]]]]]}}}}}

shareblue employees having a rough week

Heres your (((you))).

Those barely have any replies too except for the first one. What the fuck are you even trying to prove, that people were speculating about the DNC being behind it for months? No shit they were but there was no "reliable" confirmation which we got yesterday. Your original claim that people were "talking about it all day every day for a week" was pure bogus. What the fuck are you even trying to say, user?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

try to comprehend this, retard: pee pee dossier is a product of putin/kgb/kremlin. it was funded by hillary. trump/russia collusion btfo'd. hillary/russia/fbi collusion confirmed.

oh don't worry, mao. you are dead. you just don't yet know it.

A reliable source when you like it, and speculation when you don't. The mental gymnastics you jump through are astounding.

and the funniest part is that it won't work, the elite are still going to get their's, no matter how many small, medium and large fish they throw at us
we want them all to hang on the day of the rope

Fuck Matt Drudge.

it's the new subject of the Mueller investigation