imgur.com/a/g0dRp
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 25
>DeZ; SAA make big advance on IS, penetrate one km into the city after smashing through IS front lines
>DeZ; SAA resume assault on Deir Ezzor City, today striking IS defenses near the Industrial District led by attack choppers
>No ‘chemical weapons probe’ before evidence is given: Russian UN delegate
>500 Busraya tribesmen join the ranks of Liwa al-Quds, will assist in Abu Kamal ops
>ISIS take advantage of sandstorm in DeZ governate to launch offensive, able to capture a T-90 but were repelled by SAA and sustain serious losses
>Officers from Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposing sides in Sy arrange return of another group of refuges to the Aleppo province
>HTS claim they seized more than 30 towns from IS in recent weeks while conducting a counter-offensive in east Hama
>FSA, Turkey agree to form ‘national’ army, parties must hand over all border crossings, weapons, and vehicles to Sy interim govt
>Another jihadist emir has been killed in the Idlib Governate, the third such incident in the last 72 hours
>Sy government urges UN to stop US Coalition crimes in Syria, as US coalition continues to deny DeZ airstrike

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/923143717996908544
pastebin.com/a9pFAX7M
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/923166497509437440
youtu.be/Wa3FyWLQSmI
hurriyetdailynews.com/name-of-meral-akseners-party-revealed-121370
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayı_tribe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

al mawt li israil

Death to israel

What language is that top sentence in?
Because I can understand it and it isn't Dutch nor Flemish.
Is it Afrikaans?

Post your A E S T H E T I C /sg/

I

marg bar israil

Fucking based turkish bro

Afrikaans yes

probably, where do you think the apartheid was?

@146589567
>foxy in id
No wonder weeb faggots and furries shill for Israel

>Afrikaans
Yes

Everywhere in the West.

South Africa is probably most popular for apartheid.
More then anyone else.
Much like usa is famous for slavery
Belgium for cp
Netherlands for gauda
Germany for Holocaust
Sweden for snus
Israel for jews

Turkey for inbreeding

>Germany for Holocaust
might have just as well mentioned grimm's fairy tales instead

Aryan non-meme flag coming through

يعيش العراق

You are like a child, watch this:
>4bit Assad.jpg

>Breaking: SAA, alongside Hezbollah and Liwaa Fatemiyoun seized the Al-Artiwaziyah area south of T-2 Station. Base surrounded at 3 flanks.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/923143717996908544

i have this problem
everytime i have (unprotected) sex with my gf and am close to coming i imagine a bitchy robotic female voice commanding me to pull out, pull out, pull out like the fighter jets in my games. then i think about how ridiculous this is and want to laugh, but i still am close to coming so it is very confusing and very difficult situation. i m worried im going to burst out in hysterical laughter while skeeting inside my gf pussy and then having to explain to a possibly impregnated furious female that i fucked up because i was hearing pilot noises in my head while i was balls deep in her.
wat do sg

Kys asap

pimp your gf for the price of a gyros

10/10 humor

What does /sg/ think of pic related? It seems that whoever made the graphic is trying to label Dohuk as the Ninevah Plains, which contradicts the text that mentions the 2003 borders. Not sure if Assyrian artist or just incompetent. Either way, it really activates my chickpeas.

Combine with this to overactivate them

>just incompetent

Well the Ninevah plains is a defined area and anyone who looks at that is a Google search away from knowing it's wrong

Hey mates! Finally back from my 3 week vacation in Melbourne!

What did I miss? Have the druze beast Issam met with the tiger yet? Was there a handshake? I Can't wait to see it lads!

kek, this is real

I got some bad news...

Apartheid! Fucking flag traitor

You to

That`s pretty reddit btw

Why are Kurds such a pathetic group of people? You would think after decades of oppression they would get their shit together and unite.

>hurr durr

Hey guys. Got hit by a car a couple of days ago and just woken up from a coma. How's my favourite general, the Druze Beast, doing? God that man is invincible.

Namefag and memeflags are redit tier

what fresh autism is this?

it's the idea to ignore memeflags entirely to purge them from /sg/. I don't think it makes sense to punish our namefag with it as he was gone for 3 weeks if it's as u say legit

He died a week ago...
>Still sad

>Namefag
Were always a part of /sg/. It was Leafs autism that kept the threads alive during our humble beginings.

>Memeflags
More like true Sup Forumsflags, with Drumpfie autism added

>that joke again

Does /sg/ stand with the DPRK against imperialism?

Gruber did it better m8, he actually stopped namefagging for two weeks

yes, I hope Best Korea nukes burgers and Israel desu

yes

No, I hope Worst Korea nukes China and Russia desu

>Page 4
Here is an old as fuck /sg/ pastebin

pastebin.com/a9pFAX7M

>islamic empire of iran
ftfy

ALERT ALERT WE WIN AGAIN:
>Breaking: Syrian Army full liberates the Industrial District of Deir Ezzor City
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/923166497509437440

t. butthurt kurd

>WE
kys

Worst Korea doesn't have nukes.

yes
no

Ay guys! I'm back, had some problems with my wifi for more than a week. How's Issam's operations against ISIL going?

UGH... JUST.

>More like true Sup Forumsflags, with Drumpfie autism added
The problem is the quality of memeflag posting, and their attempts at trolling and splitting threads, that's why this is in effect.

ok stop, this is how it's done , anything else is just.... lame

Mossad roche is back

>کتائب القسام
>isis-pepe
Fuck off kike.

>what fresh autism is this?
Memeflag apartheid

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THE TRUE/POL/ FLAGS ALIVE

>didn't look at the drawing of a big holy dump at between Ktab Al Qisam

ALLAH TURKIYA TAYYIP W BAS

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER

>new party founded in turkey literally called 'good party'
lel
this is their best shot against KANG tayyip I

Would you a landmine burger?
youtu.be/Wa3FyWLQSmI

>"Eh Macedonia how many levels of LARP are you on?"
>"Like nine or maybe ten?"
>"you are like little baby watch THIS"

For real?
When is "even better party" founded?

yup, and its motto is "turkey will be good"
hurriyetdailynews.com/name-of-meral-akseners-party-revealed-121370

Its a reference to the oghuz turks and their symbol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayı_tribe

We have a party literally called. "The part"
And they are actually quite good.

They do meme politics.

Like posting pics of that dead boy om the beach
>for a beach we like to lie good

"It's not unusual,
to be groped by any kikes"

~Tom Jones, 2017

Pic related

>b-but.... t-t-t-trump is part of (((the cabal))) - /sg/
>hillary/obama going to prison

APOLOGIZE!

Saddam was a moron in 1970 when he gave Barzani his retarded autonomous memegion

Just like how Kifri which was given to the Kurds as a reward by the Americans in 2003 was retaken Duhok should be retaken

Was it founded by that former MHP woman?

Also tell me about her, I heard many say she's the only one who can take conservative votes away from Erdogan

Argendina blz stob D:

She is a way less liberal (in political sense) but more EU-acceptable version of Erdogan. Erdogan was very liberal against minorities between 2002 and 2011 and even now he is not much of a Turkish nationalist but a globalist-islamist. The Woman will be a Turkish nationalist instead if she ever comes to power and she will try to reduce the islamist Erdogan has installed over the past 15 years.

the islamism*

I do not like the Jews very much

So she os more in line with attaturk?

How popular is attaturk in turkey this days.
Last time i checked he was godlike

Good for you tell it /nsg//ptg//kg/
We love jews in /sg/

Politically and even economically speaking he did the right thing. They were still a growing a country, and hand-balling that region to kurds to take care of and...'develop' (in theory) on their own was smart. It gives them some semblance of freedom and greatly reduces the chances of sectarian violence. But as we know the problem is that kurds are rats and they thought they could take on Saddam just because they had Iranian support. The best the kurds could have hoped for was being an autonomous region, and now they won't even have that. They're fucked internally as well (which Kirkuk proved definitively) so I expect in fighting within the next 6 months.

So she will help calm down the Seculars while at the same time still be more acceptable to the Conseratives because she is more "secular" in the American sense rather than Laicite?

The only issue I think would be that the Kurds would become more united if a nationalist is in power and even Arabs and Christians who used to vote for Erdogan because they disliked Kemalists and Kurds may be forced to side with Kurd

Make sure that bitch is on the pill

They will probably vote for chp desu

Is Tunisia a democracy?

yes

But is it really?

BAKING FRESH

yes, more democratic than the US