Concrete Revolutio

I just got done watching the series and thought they were building up to something interesting....
But....now I'm just confused and angry....what part of the like last 4 episodes makes sense? I know the rapid time shifts were a pain but I can get past that....there's just so many damn confusing things in this series

Something about justice I suppose.

I....I can't argue with that

fuck

that's really the only thing in this series that doesn't fucking flip flop like a flap jack

Justice was a lie.

>tfw no movie for Jirozilla

Last 4 eps.

>bones original ending

>many damn confusing things in this series

Thats what you get then the script is written (sometimes even key framed) by different person each episode.

was that really what happened?

>....
Fuck off.

There was also nothing confusing in the last episodes if you put attention to everything before.

reminder the butcher episode was the worst (shitty writer no wonder)

I dont think there was anything confusing. Other than it being a bit anticlimatic and Satomi being a total dick there wasnt anything bad.

I think we found one of the guys who liked the series

Why was jaguar a jaguar? I thought he said there wasn't super humans in the future?

kikko being there was just about useless as is everything she goes through

Jiro is retarded....like literally pants on head retarded

disappointing ultima and Satomi asspull

It was one of the factors, strictly speaking. You can look up staff lists for each ep on the official site.

Con revo has 3 overarcing plots (themes) going on:

1. Jap nationalism and the hardships of transition to the modern world.

2. Justice, identety, moral basis (idealistic justice) vs Justified (by the society/Gov/Customs) basis.

3. Good, Evil and reality inbetween.

>....
Kill yourself.

No, not by a longshot.

It was oversimplified, and yet contributed to the main story in form of character development.

It did justice to the theme of the episode, showing the struggle, anxiety, emotional rollercoaster that people with PTSD go through, as well as the dangers this shit poses. It had a satisfying conclusion tied to the theme and characters.

Nice try

Who would have thought that a Bones Original Anime series would have a Bones original ending?

>I thought he said there wasn't super humans in the future?
There aren't. He's a jaguar that transforms into a human, not the other way around.

wait.....where was this explained?

The ending wasn't that bad, just a bit fast. It concluded its themes well. If you want a majorly shitty ending look at the Darker than Black S2.

He implies it in episode 10.

What I didn't get is the sudden island and then Emi on the island and Emi going, "ok u gun die fur realz" and then it kickstarts a shit ton of nonsense.

Also hate that the police ninja isn't brutally murdered because that's one thing in the series I would have liked.

That's really vague

The sudden island was build by genius superhuman scientist Master Ultima to invite all the superbeings. He secretly tried to capture all the non-human-originating supers and turn them into recyclable oil.

He's a shifty guy after all.

considering some of the episode in the second half of the series they could have had more stuff leading into it. Most of the last episodes had absolutely no build up. Basically the constants in the series are superhumans, justice, and police ninja will always be a one dimensional douche canoe

oh

oh no

oh no you didn't

Actually, it did. The Americans in the ConRevo-verse consider supernatural nonhuman beings to be something that must be eliminated to allow mankind's full potential to be unleashed.
And the whole theme of the series itself was the search for the meaning what a superhuman is supposed to be. Is it a gallant hero coming to the aid of the weak and the helpless to save them from a monster or a fiend? Is it a political symbol to unite the masses? Is it a representation of the era's zeitgeist in anthropomorphic form fighting another concept visualized in an antagonist? Are they the answer to the social ills and represent a form of social justice that we should strive for? Do superhumans represent OUR side vs THEM, the enemy? Are superhumans role models that we should strive to emulate, or rather a childish dumb dream that we should give up upon when becoming adults?
There are many possible answers. ConRevo will not give a definite one in either case.

It was a retcon.

Fucking kill yourself, newfag. You type like a twelve-year-old.

The three birdmen was the worst by a mile. Then we had Devilo and Devila, which was the most confusing episode of the series.

concrete shit was awful. Im glad it bombed hard

Bizarro-verse poster, plz go and stay go on your side of the wormhole. This is the normalverse.

Which is quite ironic, as that episode was about trying to state the obvious and be open with each another while enjoying life as it is.

That's one interpretation.

You're not a nice guy

We will never have a comfy ConRevo thread anymore. It hurts.

ConRevo threads are like the superhumans it explores. They left an impact among us, and are now lurking away in our consciousness.
But one day, they will reappear to an user seeking questions and answers out from its myriad themes and symbolism.

kek