Describe civic nationalism in one picture:

Describe civic nationalism in one picture:

Why didn't you listen to your founding fathers America?

*fukin based*

BASED
A
S
E
D

At least i still have my forks

We did. For a time. I’d say we stopped really following their teachings after the Civil War where we made blacks our equals and we basically had open borders. We tried stopping it and preventing things from getting worse but eventually some kikes managed to come to America and that was when it was over. Presidents as early as Jefferson and as recent as Eisenhower have said something or another about other races not being compatible with the United States but when we learn about history we’re told to be ashamed about it because we’re all immigrants and should accept this situation. It’s brainwashing to the highest degree.

So who's idea was it to NOT send them back to Africa? That's what Lincoln wanted to do before he was BTFO'd right?

Holy shit that's depressing

I’m sure it would have happened had John Wilks Booth hadn’t assassinated Lincoln. Not sure why Andrew Johnson didn’t do anything.

No that's Britain.

>So who's idea was it to NOT send them back to Africa?
First many slave owners (most of which were jews) didn't want to give away muh slaves, Lincoln did want to deport all negros to africa but many senators and commanders wanted them for fighting the war, after the war ended they simply made it optional for negros to go to Liberia, as you can guess, most stayed.
They could've very easily deported them all, they simply didn't cared
>That's what Lincoln wanted to do before he was BTFO'd right?
That's exactly what he wanted, he wanted ALL negros to be obligated to leave the US, he literally wanted to gather them all and drop them either on Africa or South America, but he wanted all of them out.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

>Not sure why Andrew Johnson didn’t do anything
So it's literally his fault for not continuing with the planned expulsion of niggers?.

Nothing was planned, people say Lincoln wanted to send them back but nothing was prepared in that sense, I think the notion of sending them back definitely died after the Ghettysburg adress, if it ever was there.

The fucking ironing.

Just post the le 56% face muhammud kraut I know you want to.

LEL

This is like a classical painting; everywhere you look there's a microcosm of a different story.

How badly "enriched" is Norway? Is it Sweden-tier?

Why is that white guy in Africa lol

The incredibly stupid thing about this thinking is that if the white nations became that colour in a few decades, but the african/arab nations etc stayed the same - then with another 50 years the average american will be entirely black. It's just killing of the whites pure and simple.

Now they might say it's not a genocide but when they actively promote open borders, race mixing (specifically darker men with white women), and flow of money from natives to immigrants via harsher taxes and welfare - then yes it is genocide. White people consistently vote against these policies yet they are being done against our will.

It's not really civic nationalism if their not all being nationalistic. That's called an invasion.

Because for some reason, basic literacy made people think that they are suddenly geniuses and that every single fucking person that lived before [CURRENT YEAR] was an idiot with no idea how the world works and all their ideas should be immediately discarded.

Best example are those reports from people who went to Africa ~a century ago, and how people nowadays who have never even interacted with any African discard them in their entirety because
>lol he was just old and racist, he didn't know what he was talking about

from what i've heard its still pretty nice, exept for oslo
i will not go darker, the largest non white influence in the US are Mexicans etc. blacks are 13% of the population, and will remain there
uhm thats detroit sweety

>Now they might say it's not a genocide
Only reason they say that is because they know the only reason they can win is to deny any hostility and continue the backstabbing instead.
They absolutely know it's a genocide and I can assure you they feel insanely smug about it.

>When non whites outnumber your

Do you faggots even glance over this shit before saving?

Are the fucking kids bending their knees?

This
>those guise were old and rode horses wtf XXDD

Nice