Hello Pol Sup Forumstard here...

Hello Pol Sup Forumstard here, just introduced my mate to Sup Forums and got sent here from Sup Forums for his initiation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
youtu.be/e7qQ6_RV4VQ
youtu.be/fD4KjuMhDqE
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
m.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/occult-esoteric-practices-four-nazis-dark-links-occult-x.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry for bothering you with this, but in 100% sincerity: 6 million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in the holocaust. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish man). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information.

David Cole in Auschwitz (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of a priest explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

About the proxy: Many governments around the world consider questioning the historical evidence of the holocaust as tantamount to the advocation of genocide and murder, and actively seek to suppress such information. US free speech laws prevent this from happening there, so paste the youtube link into the field on the proxy’s webpage, and set the server to a US location. You can then view the censored video on that webpage.

remember when people lurked for at least 2 years and then spent their initiation in Sup Forumsootcamp

youtu.be/e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Everything you know is FALSE

People here like to troll about the Holocaust being fake, but we are all just kidding. We know that it did happen, it's just a funny way to shock newcomers.

Jews were put here on this earth for the goyim to persecute and exterminate in creative demonic ways.
youtu.be/fD4KjuMhDqE

he has to post his boipussy
those are the rules

watch at least 5-10 mins of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

the west is in steep decline

and this afterwards
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

Holocaust is statistically impossible, but we all know (((who))) is behind this post.

so glad i dont live there, id probably do something to get myself in trouble that fucking bull shit is ridiculous

Never forget the 6 Gorillion!
There are also alot of jews here.
pic related

Testimonies about what happened to the jews, this shit is real, look it up.
Masturbation machines that killed jews by sucking them dry
Rollercoasters that carried jews through flames
Rollercoasters that turned into catapults to slingshot jews into gas chambers
there's more but im lazy, and honestly, the first one should be enough for you to question the holocaust

literal Pro-Isis demonstrations in broad daylight while cops protect people chanting
"Death to the West" "UK you will pay" "British police go to hell, United states go to hell"
>from the cartoonishly dangerous, horrible raaaaacist natives

its almost as if they want to make europe uncontrollably racist

>you must be this tall to ride

Auschwitz had a football pitch just for Jews. They were encouraged to put on plays and musicals.
The Chimney and holes in the roof of the "Gas Chambers" were built after the war.
Only the soviets ever found evidence of "Death Camps"

Jews are a horrible race and get ejected from every country they live in
>They are liars, thieves and consider non Jews to be animals

109 times theyve been removed
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Fake Nazi niggers are doing my fucking head in.

Drop the swastika, faggot.

Hitler hated Christians and adored the Muslims. He was also batshit crazy and into the occult (with a gentle nudging but Himmler). Yes, he took out some Jews but the figures are exaggerated as fuck. Even if he did kill a gorrillion, he killed one cancer just for us to slowly die from another (Islam).

>Link for above claims
m.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/occult-esoteric-practices-four-nazis-dark-links-occult-x.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Nazism is a crock of shit and a failed ideology. Hitler was a cunt. His ideology flawed and got BTFO. Nazi/Neo Nazi's are a disease within the right and far right.