COREY FELDMAN NEW VIDEO EXPOSING PEDOPHILIA IN HOLLYWOOD...

COREY FELDMAN NEW VIDEO EXPOSING PEDOPHILIA IN HOLLYWOOD. HE NEEDS THE SUPPORT OF A GOOD LEGAL TEAM AND IS WILLING TO NAME 6 BIG HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVES THAT ARE TIED TO AN EXISTING PEDOPHILE RING! THIS IS REAL!

youtube.com/watch?v=x8yhyvOGFRc

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/
youtube.com/watch?v=WuxLsCD0tww
youtube.com/watch?v=MgJVt9aAe2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is actively being tracked and harassed. His family is in danger and he was recently arrested. He also says that many of his band members have quit because they fear for their lives.

Bump for justice. We gotta start a hash tag or something

#istandwithcorey
#coreyvshollywood

It's gotta go viral. It's gotta blow up.

bump

He also mentions that this pedophile ring is tied to ONE MAJOR HOLLYWOOD STUDIO!

I have waited over a year for the pedogate scandal to gain traction. Finally the people are starting to wake up.

BUMP

BUMP MINE TOO

Bump for great justice

Bump

This is all part of the act to string people along and wear out the public on the topic. If he wanted them gone he'd of gone completely public decades ago and taken a bullet.

But no, he is continuing the bullshit just to keep all his satan worshiping buddies safe from complete annihilation when the world finds out that all Zionists are the baby raping, killing and eating devil worshipers. ALL OF THEM

Anyone else concerned that his idea to defeat it is to create a film about it with no censorship?
Hmmm...that could end up being just as bad couldn't it?

Have a bump

He needs to name names, come on Corey, tell us who

If I had the money I'd pay for some top lawyers for him. How much would that cost?

nice trips of T R U T H

RIP in piece Feldman. It was so unforuntate you had to take your life with five bullets to the back of the head and beat your face in with a base-ball bat.

What a terrible way to go.

BUMP

RR
RH
JS

That's 3 for def

I agree, just tell people. Don't make a video of it happening.

As much as you'd give

He seems really shook. Bump.

I was looking for a number. Maybe we can do a gofundme or something

bump

Bump for the collapse.

My post on pic related got moved.
>likely between 6and 8years old
>likely
Lynch

if he names names, and they sue for slander, it will be in the 100's of thousands.

That's not so bad. We can pull that off

bump for justice! spread this anons!!!

>give me 10 million dollars and I will give you a CD and a movie

no how about you just name the 6 people you retard

>He's just doing it for money
Did it occur to you that it costs money to afford lawyers who can fight against big hollywood law firms? Corey also needs security for himself and family because his life is being threatened.

It's a shame that nobody cares. This dude is laying his life on the line on something that isn't going to get any traction anywhere

Corey if you are reading this. You need protection IMMEDIATELY. Contact DC FBI.

It would take one Hollywood star to give this guy all the money/protection/publicity he could hope for.
Your shekels will change nothing if the web of lies is so absolute that EVERYONE is in on it.

>willing

Why the fuck doesn't he just name them

Whose getting excited for the JFK documents
When are they being released??

youtube.com/watch?v=WuxLsCD0tww

>COREY FELDMAN NEW VIDEO EXPOSING PEDOPHILIA IN HOLLYWOOD.
so did he name names or not?

Tomorrow

>Zionists are the baby raping, killing and eating devil worshipers. ALL OF THEM
they are the Venetian black nobility

destroy them all

Herman Cain making the truth known

retard shill detected

>Did it occur to you that it costs money to afford lawyers who can fight against big hollywood law firms?
if he is threatened already he can drop names and if he dies that will implicate who he names, he should just name everybody he can, he's a useless junkie anyway, most likely this is paid spin to try and bury the democrats getting destroyed story

To be fair they're intermarried with Chazar black nobility

$10,000,000
TEN MIRRION DORRAHS!
How the fuck are we gonnado this,we NEED TO GET HIM THIS

>I need help with this mission

He should get in contact with the Trump administration. Some American go tell him to do this ASAP.

WTF

>Implying we haven't known already
Many know hollywood is shady as fuck. Power corrupts.

He's full of shit. He ran an indiegogo recently to fund an album production, which was obviously much more important to him. It fell on it's ass and now he wants more $$ for his next venture.

just name the names you dangus, I'm not donating so you can make your retarded little movie

BUMP

lmao his goal is $10 million dollars
this dude is delusional

Prolonging the reveal of the truth is a good way to get two to the head.

It occurs to me if someone's committing crimes the police or FBI could protect him and his family if he has credible evidence to support his claims.

I mean, I get what you're saying but you're telling me there is NO ONE in the FBI/Police force that won't take his claims seriously?

>FBI
>protection

bump

Leg is not at straight angle.

And completely unrelated petite woman pic for reference.

>being this new
I'm sure there is someone, but they aren't the top of the food chain, and having the FBI know where he is means that everyone is he needs protection from would know as well. Something something suicide to the back of head something something.

Already on sale

shes a clone

People like Corey need to realize that they have to create failsafe mechanisms to increase their safety.
"If I am somehow killed, the information I know will be sent directly to ___ and all the evidence I have with it."
Or do what wikileaks does with encrypted files. It's not hard.

bump this shit
we're with you feldman
bring these fucking jews to their knees

>indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/
get ready for the "he's crazy"
get ready for his breakdown
get ready for CNN to say he's losing it
get ready for CNN to report he is "alone and a danger to himself"
get ready for CNN to say he killed himself

Corey Feldman has been talking about Hollywood pedophiles for years, though. I remember him specially stating that Corey Haim was molested, which is why he fell into drug use and killed himself. I don’t doubt Feldman’s intentions on this one- he probably sees this as his chance to finally be vindicated and land the “killing blow” so to speak.

he needs to make a video now and send it to 10 lawyers
and wikileaks needs to reach out and send it out as an insurance file

everybody on these threads, throw $50 to this
you won't regret it

Just so you can live comfortable in the knowledge that someone might put a bullet in your head. Does having my name in the title include security like Corey is asking for?

most lawyers work on contingency. they only make money if they win.
take down hollywood's deepest pockets would be absurd cash for any attorney
but feldman's credibility is ZERO because he's hurt so many victims for 30 years not coming forward, literally blowing off the legit cases, by saying "everyone is doing it" without naming names of who is actually doing it.
thousands have been victimizes as a result

not one tear will be shed for feldman, if he doesn't out the names TODAY nor will he be missed

Hi Courtney :)

bump

he's a weird little freak who fried his brain on coke years ago. he knows he has nothing to lose from naming names, so why doesn't he do it?

so MGM? Warner Bros? Miramax? Lucasfilms? Which one is it!?

#ImWithCoreyFeldman

Looks like a young Martin Sheen doing Winning videos pre-AIDS. They must hand out coke like chewing gum in Hollywood fuck.

We all knew hollywood was a cesspool, the elites revel in their filth. It's good to see it forced into the spotlight.

Can someone make a taco move from mouth to mouth in OP pic?

This idea has some meme potential.

>All successful revolutions are the kicking in of a rotten door
I think we might be living in this timeline. The corruption of the shitty triangle LA>NY>DC might finally be exposed. A warm wind may indeed blow. What a time to be alive.

>be washed up former child actor with no income
>know who likes raping little boys in Hollywood
>make public statements threatening to name names
>get big fat checks to be quiet for another few years
Fuck Feldman. He's fishing for another pay day and has no interest in actually stopping anything that goes on.

That's right dude

Bump
OP pic is fucking hilarious.

I bet it's the jew one

Clearly you didn't see Lost Boys 2: The Tribe, or Lost Boys 3: The Thirst, both brilliant, flawless pieces of cinematographic bliss that surely netted Mr. Feldman a mint

He was talking about funding his legal war against them, but then started talking about making a movie? So we're going to fund his personal security ($80-100K/yr), legal team ($100K minimum), and a film (say $10M), AND the distribution (another $10M)?

Just name the names.

GIVE US THE NAMES
FOR JUSTICE

You look like shit Sam

Goddamn I want to support this guy so bad but this plan just seems so retarded.
What I don't understand is why hasn't someone who cares about the issue taken Corey under his wing to provide strategic guidance and possibly financial/legal support. Is there no one in Hollywood that actually wants to put an end to pedophilia in the industry? Or is Corey seen as an unreliable witness? I had a friend who admitted to me that he was raped by another person guy at our school. I more or less believed him at the time, but he was such a known bullshitter and his social capital was so low that I didn't do anything about it. When the victim himself is not gonna stand up and stick their neck out why should I, when they are liable to recant or change the story, leaving me looking ridiculous and with a lot less friends.

As it turns out my mates story was not 100% true. While I understand, especially given the two people involved, that what happened was definitely sexual abuse, it was not the 'unconsensual rape' that my friend first described it as when we were still in school. I'm glad I did not stick me neck out for him at the time.
Could Corey be a similarly unreliable character?

>proof: None

>Could Corey be a similarly unreliable character?
Sorry I should have said 'Could Corey be perceived as a similarly unreliable character by the people in Hollywood?'
Just to clarify I believe Corey, I'm just wondering why he in unable to gain traction on this within the industry?

He'll be getting his ass sued for libel and slander, which is why he needs a good law firm to stand by him. If he names them now, he will get sued up the ass and the (((Hollywood))) will land the finishing blow on him with a (((suicide))), drugs and a fake news story to depict him as crazy. You don't realize how powerful (((Hollywood))) is, they make the rules at the moment and we must play by them if we want the case to go forward. That is why he is seeking security and help from law firms.

Disney

youtube.com/watch?v=MgJVt9aAe2o

>Martin Sheen
Wrong sheen faggot!

Well, same difference. I mean, he played Kennedy once

Will Hillary see to it that he suicides himself?