There are still people who haven't watched Tanaka-kun AKA comfiest show of the year

>There are still people who haven't watched Tanaka-kun AKA comfiest show of the year

>comfy
Fucking love this meme.

>comfy
so nothing happens ever ?

I wish Saimoe was still a thing

>comfy

It's trash compared to Re:Zero, the anime of the millennium.

Tanaka-kun wouldn't want you to shitpost people in watching his show, user.

Not as comfy as the Locodol OVAs, but Tanaka was bretty comfy.

It was alright.

Echizen is olev.

It actually is comfy, maybe you should look up the definition first
Fuck off with your cuck show

rezero isn;t even the best anime this year

She is the best.

>There are still people who haven't read Kuzumi-kun AKA comfiest manga of the year

>comfy

rezero is the best anime of this year
tanaka is actually comfy and one of the runners-up
apply yourself

Miyano is creature of the year.

worse than moe fags

Re:Zero is actually the best piece of entertainment created in human history desu

Post more of that girl.

>Re:zero is good

it's edgy crap for waifufags

I dunno whether I want to marry Ecchan or or be Ecchan so that Myaano can worship me

I want to bully her

Try and bully THIS!

What might you suggest then?
It's the only anime in a good long while that I actually look forward to watching.

Something that isn't shit. Something that isn't watchable only because of how much of a train wreck it is.

I'd say Mob Psycho but I haven't watched enough shows this year so I might be missing something

>Re:zero
>best anime

the fuck am i reading

Can someone make me a gif/webm of the wacdonalds episode when Tanaka is taking his order. That episode had to ahve been the funniest shit imo

Saying it's comfy is misleading. It's actually funny in a low-key way while also being relaxing.
>that moment where Tanaka walks in on that couple and just leaves like nothing happened and it's never brought up again

>It's the only anime in a good long while that I actually look forward to watching.
Shouwa Genroku was just half a year ago.

>when the LSD hits hard

Morons who think re:zero is good won't like Rakugo, not enough waifus

>It's actually funny in a low-key way while also being relaxing
>while also being relaxing
>The very definition of something that's comfortable is something that's relaxing

But I already watched Flying Witch, and currently watching New Game

"Comfy" has taken on a specific meaning here. Comfyfags rave about their show where nothing happens and is terribly boring while this is actually relaxing while being interesting.

When the hell is the next season anywho?
Abso-fucking-loutely incredible show that will unfortunately just got cast aside as "fujoshit" by swine.

Saying funny is misleading too, because while it was "cute", there was barely anything to laugh at.

>It's not comfy
>But it's comfy
>Just not the comfy you think
So you're saying that OP is right but you don't want to say he's right because you're too autistic so you're just going to talk in a round about way without admitting that you're wrong.

Now I understand. You can go back to watching your chuunishit now.

It's low-key. Not laugh-out-loud funny but very amusing, at least to people who liked the show.

And the word "funny" hasn't been ruined by faggots which is why I tried to make the distinction of the word "comfy". You can tell from the posts in this thread that there were negative reactions to the word.

I love this falseflag shitpost meme

>Comfy

Why do people have a problem with comfy? Do they even know why? Or did they just see all the cool kids lambasting it and feel compelled to fit in? Somebody please explain.

autism. And trying to fit in

I legitimately believe that it's people who exclusively watch action and chuuni things that are too stupid to realize how hypocritical they are.
Or it's people who are so judgemental they feel the need to tell other people that they don't like what you like. There are plenty of those here.

Why are comfyfags so easily triggered?

I just don't like the word

overused and annoying
use a synonym ffs