ITS HAPPENING: COREY FELDMAN IS GOING TO END PEDOWOOD

guys retweet the fuck out of this twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/status/923127244255412225

After repeated recent intimidation to himself and his friends, Corey has resolved to spill what he knows. He's raising funds for a legal team so that he can bring down an active Hollywood pedo ring and how it is affiliated with one of the major Hollywood studios. He also is looking to organize thousands of others like him, to get them to come forward and share their similar stories.

This. Is. Fucking. Happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/woman-says-harvey-weinstein-forcibly-performed-oral-sex-on-her-during-her-period/
youtube.com/watch?v=dHOBTQFgWE8
people.com/movies/corey-feldman-sexual-harrassment-abuses-in-hollywood/
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Please help us uncover the TRUTH through Coreys story in a film of his life.

I'm not gonna pay for some faggot to make a movie about him getting abused.

>give me money and ill give you the truth
I hope this faggot gets suicided

He's going to expose Hollywood pedophiles. Do you have a problem with that?

>I need your money to call out criminals.

Honeypot confirmed.

Sort of this. I wish him the best of luck, but he says he could name 6 names right now. Just name the fucking names Corey!

Cory's big guy. I'm tired of happenings not happening. If he nuts up and does this it will be pretty fucking great. Just need the fluoride sheep to wake up.

the problem with this guy. He's easy to debunk. Fucking guy is just looking to stay relevant.

Uh, pretty sure he's going full-on TI here.

Didn't his friends kill himself from being buttfucked by jews?

>guy is just looking to stay relevant
i don't buy it. he's been irrelevant for over 20 years.

Why can't he just name names without getting money first. If he has anything credible, the justice department will protect him and millions will give him all the money he needs to defend himself.

Oh yeah, I know why, (((Feldman))).

yeah right that's why he hasn't released any names back when he was interviewed about the subject

ODd. Probably the same with environment/animal lover buddy River Phoenix.

It's hard to name the people if they hold big influence, with no evidence on your side you can get sued for defamation of character

Useful kike. If it busts up Hollywood I'm down.

F

This.

>He's raising funds

rollen for kek to protect Corey.
We are with you buddy.

Spise en fjert, norgemann

Corey is a good guy.

But yea he should name them any ways all of the victims of pedowood should if they don't come forward with this they are helping (((them))) to continue doing this

Spreading this message. I feel sorry for the guy. People didn't believe him when he said he was abused, and they didn't believe him when he said he was NOT abused by Michael Jackson. This guy has not had an easy life.

obviously he can't just name them. he needs security, proof and support. he's putting his life on the line to do this. if you don't think he is then you are very naive.
for fuck sake, stop bitching and start supporting him. it could change everything. this is what we've been waiting for

>GIVE ME 10 MILLION DOLLARS SO I CAN HAVE THE HOLLYWOOD MONEY I ALWAYS WANTED SO I CAN SPEND 200k ON A SHITTY DOCUMENTARY THAT NOBODY WILL SEE AND WONT HAVE ANY LEGAL EFFECTS DUE TO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS

wow so brave corey.

Corey "The man with the plan to get pedos vanned" Feldman

fuck off you cunt. anyone putting corey down at this stage is a fucking pedo

indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/

The only one he hasn't named or hinted enough to be 100% positive is who raped Corey Haim on the set of "Lucas".

The 6 names he hints to or names outright in his book are:
Cloyd Jon Grissom
Dominick Brascia
Alphy Hoffman
Bobby Hoffman
Marty Weiss
Bob Villard

We might have to pass the hat around for Corey for legal. He probably has a NDA.
We in?

This guy is putting his family in danger for no reason. This story isn't going to be anywhere but here then fade into obscurity unfortunately

Someone needs money it seems.
Guess whose gonna end up mysteriously dead floating in his bathtub in a few months?
that guy.

I think they got to him.
He's going to discredit himself with this. he already has. They will say he's doing it for the money regardless of any proof

dude was arrested for drugs and his bandmates left him. If he gave a shit about exposing pedophelia. He just would. This is a scam. Believe it or not people scam others all the time. Especially drug addicts.

I know its nice to think this could turn into a world changing story where corey gets his money and produces a movie that takes down 30 jewish movie producers. But the reality is even if it did get funded. and the movie produced. None of these people would go to jail without recent witnesses and victims to testify. Something that wont happen.

If he ACTUALLY wanted to expose pedophiles. He wouldnt need "security teams" to do it. He would fire up his youtube account and just name them just like how he fired up his youtube account and asked for 10 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS

it's a money grab

>>Jew gotta get the sheckles

>giving money to jews
Yeah, count me in goy

>Haim

jew me, sue me, kike me

>Especially drug addicts.

It was weed... lol.

He better go ahead spill what he knows. People who hold on to secrets awaiting the time to release them never see that day.

I can't think of anything more jewish than to use your abuse to finance a movie. Damn it (((Feldman)))

This is most the most likely thing unfortunately. I hope it's all just about security or something.

bump

fuck the shills

you are a moron and most likey a pedo.
>arrested for drugs
it was weed, he's not a drug addict trying to pay for his drugs with 10 million u idiot.
>doesn't need 'security teams'
why are you so positive that he wouldn't be in danger? you think he's going to risk that? you think he's going to put his family at risk?

fucking die you pedo

Starting a video crying = lying faggot trying to scam people for money

He should do like Snowden. Tell everything, then run away to Russia.

AVENGE MY DEATH COREY!

Hasn't he been saying he would do this for fucking ages? I'll believe its happening when I see it

pedo detected.

Calling out pedos doesn't cost money. This has gibs written all over it. Reminds me of blink 182 guys scheme. Get your shit together feldman.

DAMN IT GOYIM STOP IT LEAVE US ALONE

Maybe this kike should have said something decades ago-- you know, to stop more kids from being raped?

lawnewz.com/high-profile/woman-says-harvey-weinstein-forcibly-performed-oral-sex-on-her-during-her-period/

Is any of the #metoos getting sued?

>Calling out pedos doesn't cost money
Yea but hiring girls to live with him does

he already said he'd blow the lid off pedowood in his book like 5 years ago. he's just another jew constantly trying to make a quick buck off the goyim.

>Give me money
I hope this kike gets raped again

>Getting sued for libel by the most rich and powerful kikes in the country isn't going to cost you anything.

that pic has a real big charlie sheen vibe going on.

Hes like a budget store Charlie Sheen

>the problem with this guy. He's easy to debunk. Fucking guy is just looking to stay relevan

Pretty much this

You know Sheen is one of those rumored to have molested him right?

REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=dHOBTQFgWE8

I do, which makes Corey trying to act like him even more creeepy.

There has to be a way to get a Hollywood actor or actress to spill the beans about what’s really going on.

Sure there’s tons of blood sacrifices and satanic worship and all kinds of rape and abuse, but that shouldn’t discourage anyone from telling the truth! :D

Bumping
Pedowood is real

Well....thats...ok.

Fucking cocaine man, the shit it does to people.

No, just someone who can see through the bullshit. If he actually had any proof he'd come out and say it instead of whining and begging for money.

Disgusting. Someone needs to Photoshop some redwings on Harvey's face

it is and now they are hopefully going down

He could have just as easily made a video of about the same length and broken pizzagate wide open. Names. Places. Corroboration. Seems he needs a few shekels before he is ready.

They aren't, not by Corey anyway. The guy talks shit and is probably insane

I could see how he needs lots of money for the suing thats going to happen after he names names

irony is all encompassing.

why would a man raise funds for a legal team before committing suicide by shooting himself three times in the back of the head with a PSG-1 sniper rifle from a distance of 500 meters?

am i reading this right?

he wants $10,000,000 for a movie he will
>produce him self
>record him self
>direct him self
>script him self
wtf costs $10 million in that?
i hope he gets it done but 10 milli is a huge goal...hmmm..

also some user find the thread where corey's friend came and spilled the beans like 2 or 3 days ago
keyword for search "corey will come out" "i been friends with corey 15 years" "corey legal case" "corey law suit"

he's just abit short on funds it's all a scam,
he will take as much money as he can and will never say anything more,
no movies will be made and he'll have some free drug money to enjoy.

what the fuck why does he look like I-gor from Young Frankenstein?
and why is he standing next to the monster from Young Frankenstein?

normie magazines are picking up on this story

people.com/movies/corey-feldman-sexual-harrassment-abuses-in-hollywood/

it can only help

> The money jew

Why doesn't he just stream it live to youtube, and spill the beans? Seems like a money grab, taking advantage of the situation. I'll pass.

Ughhh just spill the beans already you fucking faggot

>that hat
>plucked eyebrows
>plastic surgery

He's /our guy/ ?

if you are going to name names against billionaires and studios with entire legal departments and infinitely deep pockets, you have to have your shit together first

he would be insane to name names before making sure that he has protection and an entire legal team ready to go with a plan

see:

(((FELDMAN))) BEGS FOR SHECKLES

Sup Forums , really? Being this naive

he has a net worth of $2,000,000

see: Even if he went bankrupt self-funding, he would still not have enough for lawyers, protection, and to make the expose film.

$2,000,000 may seem like a lot, but for a major undertaking, it is nothing.

Holy fuck the shills in this thread.

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Corey "Making Sure Kiddie-Diddlers Have to Pay the Fiddler" Feldman.

ITT: Corey Feldman

Ok Corey I'll help only because fighting Jason gave you cancer.

TELL US THE NAMES BEFORE YOU DIE

This post reminds me of Trump's tweets. Is that you Don? Is it junior? Is it just some retarded 12-year-old?

BUMP
REMEMBER THEY ALREADY DID THEIR BEST TO ENSURE THE PUBLIC DIDN'T WATCH "AN OPEN SECRET"
NOW WE DO OUR BEST FOR JUSTICE

tommy jarvis dindu nuffin

JUST NAME THE NAMES YOU TWAT
WE'RE NOT GIVING YOU $10 MIL FOR YOUR SHITTY MOVIE

>He's raising funds
Dropped

Are you fucking retarded? Are you 12? That's not how things work.