FEARING FOR HIS LIFE

infowars article: infowars.com/corey-feldman-announces-plan-to-expose-hollywood-pedophile-network/

>The Stand by Me star said his life had descended into “utter chaos” since he announced his intention to expose top pedophiles, describing a “near death experience where I felt like I was gonna be killed.”

Link to his youtube video here

youtube.com/watch?v=x8yhyvOGFRc
youtube.com/watch?v=x8yhyvOGFRc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4O0flMPj168
amazon.com/Coreyography-Memoir-Corey-Feldman/dp/1250054915/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508939163&sr=8-1&keywords=corey feldman
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqRqtINnQw
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=DYNSpb-BfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
lawnewz.com/high-profile/woman-says-harvey-weinstein-forcibly-performed-oral-sex-on-her-during-her-period/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Comments are disabled for this video.

???

who knows its his channel i think

Shills are out in full force today as well. Bump for Justice.

>I fear for my life
>Still doesn't name names.

Is this some type of jewish trick?

the muslim hate thread did well to extinguish them but they are still sliding hard

Bump

bump

Trump needs to know about this.

He's giving signed CDs away for his Indiegogo campaign. It's clearly just a scam to get rid of the unsold crates of that shit he still has lying around.

theres no way theyll let him get away with making this film of his

With enough public attention, it is possible. If Feldman is able to remain in the public consciousness while he exposes pedowood, then he will remain safe. They won't try anything.

So many people are tweeting out to all trump supporters to help Corey just like they did for Kayne west. Everyone is watching over him now
@KayaJones la
@Joy_Villa @j
@realDonaldTrump @real
@therealroseanne
@RealJamesWoods
@AntonioSabatoJr @antoniosa

@PrisonPlanet @seanhannity @TomiLahren @w_terrence @mitchellvii @PrisonPlanet @IngrahamAngle @DonaldJTrumpJr @DiamondandSilk @DineshDSouza
Just a few names that have been tweeted to.

Is that Lauren Southern's brother?

They look alike.

This is the little boy that cried diddle for the last 20 years

You have to give him money to find out

Sup Forums falling for this attention whore again

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

>''I can name 6 names, I can bust this pedophile ring right now''
>doesn't name any names
Is this some kind of a MKUltra thing? Why can't he name names? Are these people brainwashed into not being physically able to name names?
I've seen shit like this in many pedo ring cases. There are women who have clearly been abused and kept in captivity their entire lives, zero records of them existing, they come out and tell their story, yet none of them can name any names. It's fucking crazy.

Hopefully Corey sets up a Live stream so we can watch over him until he is in safe hands!

The only people who need those names are the Cops.

>Wants to release shitty movie to tell the names
Either molestation made him retarded or this guy wants some hooker/drug money.

He looks like a 60 year old woman.

What good are the names to the cops if he gets killed before he gets any names out there?
Does he have a killswitch?

>GIVE ME 10 MILLION DOLLARS SO I CAN UTTER 6 FUCKING NAMES AND HAVE THE HOLLYWOOD MONEY I ALWAYS WANTED

ya no you can die poor of an "accident" in the next few weeks

The fact that he is asking for 10 fucking million dollars to produce names is INSANE and should make everyone worry.

We already know one of the major directors who is diddling kids. the guy who directed xmen.

all this dude needs to do is NAME people. Not make a movie

It is fishy, but Hollywood people are weirdos who are out of touch. It wouldn't surprise me if these people thought the only way you can reach people is trough a movie. Hollywood people are fucking crazy.

All we need are names.

Wow did he legit say 10.000000??? He litterally could expose them in this very same video if he really thought he was gonna die any second lol

He didn't. His funding goes up to 10 million. The movie will be made even if it doesn't go up to 10 million. Guy is just delusional and thinks someone will pay 1 million dollars to become a co-director of the movie.

He's waiting for the payoff. If the offenders come up with the right amount of cash he will disappear without ever dropping names

stop smoking weed corey

If he wants to truly protect kids, he'll name names NOW. But he won't, therefore he doesn't.
Sad.

(((Feldman)))

All you need to know.

"Guys, I care so much about exposing criminals that I won't do it unless you pay me an absurd amount of money."

Link to video?

youtube.com/watch?v=4O0flMPj168

thread here too

kek. i love this timeline.

PAY

that didn't help you not be a senile pedophile...

>a fucking film

WHY?????? unless the motherfucker can film it in 2 months this shit will not happen.

Damnit, I have been meaning to buy his biography for some time but never have. if he's not going to name names lets just get copies of that and I'm sure we can figure some of his attackers out from context.

amazon.com/Coreyography-Memoir-Corey-Feldman/dp/1250054915/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508939163&sr=8-1&keywords=corey feldman

He's such a drama queen.

FFS if he had anything positive he'd be dead by now. They would have iced him back in the 90s.

Fuck this shameless self-promoting douchebag.

>1 post by this ID

kys alefantis

Shut up and go buy the film

Thank you based straya.

>1 post by this ID
You're a faggot.

Attempt to picture the shilling.

Probably saved the Dems $500,000.

>near death incident
so what the fuck is he waiting for then to release information? like wtf?

been too much pro muslim shilling
good to have some fun kek

Why won't he just dump it already. What the fuck, does he wanna die or something ?

milk an audience first, suspence, more wait, nothing, it's all nothing, suicide.

wait this whole video is him selling a film to talk about shit???

what the fuck, is he a jew?

>10 million dollars
sorry, Corey

But he is.
What GOOD has he even done? Told us shit we already know? I'm not saying he wasn't fucked with, but not by anyone major because he's still alive, and he seems to enjoy the attention and wants more of it. Almost like he's milking it like the jew he is.

>do these additional punctuation maks convey my sincerity????????????

No.

>what the fuck, is he a jew?
You're kidding right?
(((Feldman)))

nu/pol/ needs to work on its jewdar.

"I've been trying to do other things like playing in my shitty whore band, but you assholes keep nagging me about this molestation thing, so I've decided to do something about it.... I've decided to take your money."

he's going to disappear alright. I'm sure the conversations are being held right now on how to reunite the Coreys.

GTFO CUNTS

>You're kidding right?
>(((Feldman)))

Oh no guys my life is in in danger! Just had a near death experience.

I better tell the world now, right after I assemble a crew, make a video, do post production. wew, lad.

see:
He's overstating his hand, bigly. The only name of importance is the guy who raped Corey Haim during the filming of "Lucas". The others are dead, nobodies, or convicted pedos already.

He WAS molested, but he's also an ex-hollywood star past his prime that desperately relishes any attention that comes his way. He's grown up and has his own family, so he's survived and "moved on" better than most victims. There's no reason for him to compromise any of that by releasing names. I mean there would be a reason if he was a decent person, but he's just another hollywood kike.

Feldman won't release shit.

Joe Rogan needs to suck a muffler and die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqRqtINnQw

he needs lots and lots of exposure so he doesnt get killed. anyone who has the balls to speak up should be protected and hes one of the only ones that is willing. hes an ugly junkie fag but who cares

GO COREY YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

Tell that to Stanley Kubrick.

Sexual abuse isn't really BAD unless it's legit forceful.
Unless you're just weak-willed.
I know. Been there. I just shrug it off. And my life is as content as I can hope for.
Why dwell on stupid shit from the past? People like playing up victimhood too much these days when they never really suffer. We see it EVERYWHERE now and sex abuse cases are no different.

The satanic kidnap/rape shit though, that IS god-awful. But that's a whole order of mag fucked up over general statutory "rape".
Shit I went through juvie and there was far worse shit than what I've seen come out of hollywood. And no one gives a shit about us because we were delinquents.
Whatever. It is what it is. You grow up and move on.

He's more aware than you'll ever know.

Wasn't complaining when jacko was sucking his pecker

He won’t speak. Or else he’ll commit suicide “over all the stress and depression this brings” and everyone will eat it up because media is always right.

He has names, knows he'll never get 10m from online but it's just a baseline for the money he'll ask from those pedos. They will pay up and we'll never get the names.

Found this documentary that is removed all over youtube Alex Jones talks about that exposes the pedo process in hollywood.

vimeo.com/142444429

>thinks high government positions doesn’t know about these things

Why do you think they get elected?

>Good evening, goy-kun. With just 10 million dollars, I can name 6 people that molested me as a child.
>Also, feel hyped for the upcoming DLC "2 more child rapists" for $4.99, or get the "Kiddy Diddler DLC Season Pass" for $29.99 to make sure you won't miss a single name I say in the future!

Let's be real. Jackson was a pedo. I hate that hsi fans fucking deny it. Look at all the child starts that hung out with Jackson. Just look at Macaulay Culkin. Holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYNSpb-BfjA

yeah you seem really well adjusted

Stop spreading lies, faggot.
People like you is the reason Michael liked to interact with children instead of adults.
youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo

more pedo shills

Jackson broke off their friendship and accused Feldman of being a Jewish spy.

So what's wrong?
I'm no addict. I'm not on the streets. No problems on this end.

I mean, everyone has something in life that's scaring. You're not living life if you get to age 18 without rough shit. You're being pampered/spoiled like a siamese cat.

Deaths in the family, abuse, or maybe an illness or injury.

>he thinks this is normal and healthy behavior for a full grown adult

you'd fit in great over at neogaf

>no problems on this end
>defending child rape

BUMPING FOR ALMIGHTY JUSTICE

Jackson was hated Jews. He said in an interview that Jews were leeches. And in his song "They Don't Really Care About Us", he says "kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me". He was referring to how Jews like to divide people into groups and then pit them against each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

Lets donate to Corey's film project, these predators need to be stopped. Entertainment industry should be filled with actors who had to do sexual favors, especially not children, because those actors can't influence the future children, they are broken and corrupted. Not good for society.

Nobody is saying it's normal, but accusing him of being a pedophile is a lie spread because he named the jew once.

Let's be honest...

Corey cares so much about money, fame, fortune that he's never revealed the pedos doing shit to young kids in Hollywood. Even after his own friend Corey Haim died he still didn't come forward with any information.

Corey seems to only want money and to be left alone to live in his little mansion in Hollywood. He's not willing to sacrifice his life to save a child.

I truly despise this guy.

...and the orchestrated demoralization campaign LARPs on!
>announces to
>plans to
>wants to
>intents to
>is about to
...and then...
>IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS

>Is this some type of jewish trick?
I don't know if jewish, but it's definitely a play by ((()))

Wikileaks for the most part operates under the same LARP process.

>defending child rape
I didn't defend it.
I said it's not a big deal. I didn't say it was good.
I said it's not a big deal.
Statutory rape is not a big deal. Legit rape is. Statutory is not legit. That's why it's
"STATUTORY" RAPE and not SEXUAL
"ASSAULT".

You want child rape? Legit? Go investigate literally any juvenile penal facility in the US. All the legit child rape you could want.
But no one cares. You don't care. You just want other people to think you care.

It's all bullshit and you're part of it. Big whoop.
Stop buying into victim culture. Go out and investigate real shit.

He could have named them instead of sitting about waiting to be killed, like he has been doing for the last few years.

Oh wow, I guess that ends all discussion right there; the Jews were behind it.

I'll go see myself out now and correct my mistakes. Darn Jewish tricks always ruining everything.

Lots of Jews here today. Why do we listen to them?

I want Hollywood exposed but corey has a loooong history of attention seeking look back at his history on howard stern show every time his career died he makes shit up, about his dad, corey hain etc

lawnewz.com/high-profile/woman-says-harvey-weinstein-forcibly-performed-oral-sex-on-her-during-her-period/
Literally Vampires.

>MUH BAND QUIT FOR NO REASON

No they quit because they finally saw a chance to get away from your shitty music ass