Soldier in german army AMA

I will be sitting in this boat for at least 4 more hours, go.

How are you today, friend?

Are you doing well today?

is your broomstick properly maintained?

How is your day going?

Is ideological sodomy a requirement at bootcamp?

Jesus. Shine your boots. Any Black Hat at Ft Benning would have you pushing Georgia all damn day. What kind of worthless soldier are you?

Why is the wehrmacht such a bunch of pussys?

How does it feel to be part of the most faggy army in the world that fights it's own people for the jews and gets simultaniously hated by left right center allies and enemies?

^

>What kind of worthless soldier are you?
To be fair he said that in the title

Revolution when?

How many muslims did you see there?

Erzähle mir eine Militärgeschichte, user.

how the fuck you ended up on a boat lol?

>Soldier in german army AMA
Does the German Government pay for your tampons?

Are you looking forward to joining the EU army and killing your fellow whites for Mother Merkel?

What is the official opinion of german army on wehrmacht

if the boat deflates, will you drown?

How do you feel using a plastic rifle (pic related)?

Why should I polish my boots if here is mud everywhere?

Same reasons all of Germany is, the country is sold to the jew.

Not him but don't ask such questions.

is hitler a nice guy

Post pic with all the guys Op.

Ach, Hans, im Bund sind doch keine echten Maenner mehr. Warum hast Du Dich nur dort gemeldet?

Whom do you consider to be the greatest historical German military leader? Friedrich der Große? Von Moltke? Guderian? Wallenstein? Prinz Eugen? Manstein? Arminius?

Dienstgrad und Truppengattung

No

Surprisingly no, I could get in hiding as civic nationalist

Beter then no military service at all tbqh, I am here for 11month,totaly not longer

Former Army old fag here, we did a joint training op with you guys. You guys are legit. The British soldiers were retarded.

Blücher

>Beter then no military service at all tbqh
Nope

I hope you are preparing to die if you ever fight in an actual war. More than likely you will be killing other Germans.

LOL. Best chuckle I have had today. Thanks.

>polishing your boots on duty

How fucking retarded are americans?

Good luck user, fuck all the fuckers taking peace for granted.

What % of army officers, senior or junior, would you say are /ourguys/ ?

Oops, I should've remembered him.

So when is the Coup planned for?

About 6-8% are muzzy

We are the resque team witch must be there if amphibious bridges do something. I was selected ki da randomly, I am the comunications guy.

No, but for gender change surgery

You have to polish your boots every night to a spit shine BECAUSE there is mud everywhere. It demonstrates pride. It makes the boots last. The blood doesn’t stick on when you kick ass.

This, answer please. Is there at least some chatter, is command as cucked as your politicians, or does German military actually have a sense of self-preservation and a realization of the existential threat posed by Merkel?

Should I sign up too?
How shit is it?

How many of your fellow soldiers are redpilled?

do it, you'll have a great time, but don't sign up for anything longer than a year

Why aren't you hunting down Merkel to lynch her.

Negative

Drasticly underrated, thing is fun af

Yes, but dont tell anybody

No, all of us are white

How does it feel knowing your country is on the verge of becoming absolute shambles? Trans officers, muzzies everywhere, think crimes.... You need to do something

>verge
you should go see the absolute state of berlin right now

Kek

gonna report you to the verfassungschutz for being extrem rightwing

My sister is in Berlin. Says she loves it.

There's no practical reason to polish your boots when you tread around in mud for the whole day.

After off-duty, sure, shine the f out of them. But not during the day in rough ground.

This faggots not in the army. He couldn't post a more generic picture.

You have political officers in the forces, fuck me dead.

Fellow tourist here, everybody "loves it" when they stay here for a while.

dont ask if its shit, just do it.
if its shit, it'll just make you even more manly.

i was a fucking pussy retard when i was young, and went to college instead of the mandatory 1 year army.
biggest mistake of my life, i cant do it now. (established work, broke my knee a few years ago and my eye-sight went to shit after 20 years of sitting in front of the motherfucking computer)

just DO IT.

>soldier

Good one, kraut bastard.

Its completely overrun by turks, non-roach mudslimes, and niggers. Degeneracy everywhere. Trash (literal trash not just human) EVERYWHERE. City is absolutely filthy.

Been there a few times in the last couple years due to business. Found one proper German delicatessen for probably every 100 shawarma/numalevegetarian shops.

Military wont start revolution

Lol

No, I have a vest

Got any awards, medals?

to be honest, it would appear that american soldiers cant do anything else besides cleaning shoes, and its not just my asshole opinion, even americans are saying so.

>Joining the army for a year
No wonder you're shit at fighting wars. How long is your training, about a fortnight?

I do that, there is mud where I am right now.

Why does Germany have a military when it basically has no borders?

It seems your military has literally no purpose to exist...yet it does. Why not just be like Japan with no real military and have more money for refugees to replace you?

20%

This.

kek. I thought the same shit. It sounds like a small vacation.

who wants to fight for jewish interests anyway besides anglos?
you join only for a year for some fun and that's it

Post another similar pic. Bet you wont faggot. You like to play soldier online, don't you fatty? Little fucking Germ.

>Trash (literal trash not just human) EVERYWHERE. City is absolutely filthy.

good to know im not the only one who noticed it.
berlin is an absolute trashcan, the city literally STINKS, it reeks of trash.
And you can actually see the fucking trash all over the place, the place already looks like Somalia, and the nigger colonisation has barely even begun.

Didn't get an answer from the OP but I'll still process the replies I got.
I'm considering it because I was a shit student and have no direction in life.

Why wouldn't she, its paradise for teens with cash, you get to fuck any race for instagram points, drugs are cheap and plentiful and you can virtue signal all day long by going to a meme university.

It's to keep some of their native German men busy while Ahmed is railing their women.

>what kind of soldier are you
The kind that works and doesn't push pencils up the captain's ass. Lt detected.

are you facing east?

Post a pic of your assigned broomstick gun

Idealismus

Pionier Gefreiter

Anzifa? Gladly

>Shine your boots

If I would have showed up to formation in the field with shiny boots my PSG would have made me roll around in a mud puddle while yelling "you're not in the fucking marching band!".

Why, WHY the fuck don't they remove garbage?

I noticed the same thing in London and a whole fucking lot in Birmingham.
If the council can't keep the trash removed what fucking use are they.

>who wants to fight for jewish interests anyway besides anglos?

didnt the recent poll sat that only like 8% of germans would defend their country in case of a war?

Hes out in the field, in some swampy area.
I wanna see your boots stay pretty there.
You probably never were in the military anyways. Just your chad big brother while you sat at home.

@op
Welcher Bundesstaat? Nein, kein BND here. promise :^)
But seriously, be careful what you write and post. Whats your favourite service weapon aka what was the most fun to shoot?
Except spear chucking your mandatory broomstick of course.

>soldier in germany army
>implying it means business in a cucked country such as yours

Please answer this, OP. It's the only question of any value in this entire thread.

this is one of the best German threads I've seen in a while. Someone should archive this.

>gun

They only carry lube to prep for the halal bull.

My brother had to go through nine months of hardcore infantry training to join the Royal Marines. In Goymoney he'd have been three quarters through his enlistment by then.

>Negative
I can't even fathom that shit should be negative.

cool and all but what do royal marines even do these days , preparing for invasion from Junker's EU army?

Would you blow Merkel's head off if you got the chance? You would be a hero of the white race if you did.

Kamusta

> basic training bitchboy
> "MAMA, IM IN THE ARMY!"
kys

>asking this question

92% of Germans understand Germany isn't their country.

I wouldn't lift a finger to save the Jewnited Snakes.

Okay, here it goes!

See if you can find me

what is "the country"
in the end you defend your leadership and most germans want them dead, so why defend it

i suspected as such, your secret is safe with me

Does the German army still train at Wildflecken?

what'd ya have for breakfast?

how many beds have you made for refugees today hans?

If you broke up into all tiny states again like back in the old days would you support that?

the bundeswehr is a disgrace to Germany's military legacy