Black Clover Chapter 76

New Chapter is out.
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/76/page/1
Don't shitpost about MHA.

So thats it for the diamond invasion arc?

Is this fun?

No, it's Black Clover.

Yeah it is.

This manga needs more Noelle. And more of that singer girl.

His fairy is CUTE

I like how both Asta and Juno have girls after their dicks(not like a harem), though Juno has some really weird ones.

I still haven't bothered reading past the beginning of this. What would you say is the turning point? Sort of like how World Trigger took about 14 or so chapters before really getting started.

23 is in my personal opinion when it experiences a jump in quality. It's been much better since then.

imo the battle manga aspects are the best parts. The intro and it's shonen trope overload is hard to get through I admit. I say it gets really good when they go to the dungeon in like the 3rd arc.

Not really, but I treat it as a monthly treat and it becomes more enjoyable due to content.

So when is this manga actually gonna get good?

Mimosa best girl

how will Asta fight with two broken arms?

He won't.

If there is any fight left, Yami will probably toss Asta with a sword gripped with his teeth as a long range anti-magic projectile attack.

As he did before

So does the tree suck people's life away or just mana/

these semon demons are the only reason why I read this piece of garbage.

at least black cancer has something going for it

Have some more, then.

continue

I need more of these semon demons, they are the only cure for black cancer

Yes this satisfy's my boner

So.. Is that William Vangeance really the traitor? the author is trying to make us believe he is, but I think he's just fucking with us

I think so too, it would be too obvious. Then again, that's what people said about Tobito.

I'd like to think William is just a massive dick, actually, he might even be a villain but i hope he is not affiliated with the bad guys.

This is how I hope it goes down. That he's also after the magic stones, but has no affiliation to Licht or the terrorists.

He seems like a nice guy.

Shut up and post pictures of Crazy and Commoner girls

sure thing

I said Shut it!
Thank you

no problem

Good lord allmighty preserve us.