Does Sup Forums lift? Post your gym stories and how physical excercise has made you less of a degenerate

Does Sup Forums lift? Post your gym stories and how physical excercise has made you less of a degenerate.

I don't lift. I'm a 30 year old virgin

Sauce???

I don't need to lift. I'm naturally strong, and have very strong genes.

I'm a plater welder, I'm too tired to even think about going to the gym after work.

source?

Everyone here should start lifting and doing cardio, strength plus stamina is what we need, plus you'll have a much easier time finding a white girl to have babies with if you're fit

>lift in a gym
>get to know few people
>feel great physically
>feel better psychologically
>eventually look better
but I will forever be 5'7'' so I turned into kalisthenics and trail running

Its all good, settle down with a taller girl if you can. Give your sons a higher chance of being taller

i hate lifting because its for insecure beta cucks

It's fun

Why are gay guys so much more attractive than straights?

yes, I take this into consideration, especially recently
height is really important, especially for a man and especially now when for some (((odd reason))) 15 years old kids are very often taller than me

I did lift, for like 6 years, benchpressed 180kg, deadlift and squat 280kg, then i took the calisthenics pill. Lifting damages joints and trains muscles in an isolated manner, peripheral muscles, stability, static strength, core dont get enough training. You can get the same volume and intensity training with bodyweight, without unnecessary preassure on joints and spine, and the strength you will gain from this training is much more practical. I got stronger in sambo after i transitioned to calisthenics, lifting balanced object specifically made for lifting is just not the same as dealing with a living weight. If you still have the urge to "lift" something id recommend sandbags and kettlbells. Even cooler metal balls, sort of a kettlbell without handle, youll be a beast if you train with that thing.

>Hit the gym 3-4 times a week
>Builds up your discipline and a mentality that the "reward is there if you work for it consistently and persistently"
>Physical presence alone earns respect from the get-go with men
>Get increasingly more and more attention from women
>Confidence "blocks" building up on on top of another
>Confidence helps with ALL aspects of everyday life, so overall your whole life ends up a lot better

All in all, the "work put in" to reward ratio is great, highly recommended

Anime made me go to the gym. No, really. I started reading OPM, Hero Academia and Golden Kamui and they made me wanna get fit and do /out/doorsman type shit.

Two years later, incredibly fit. Feel good all the time. Feel happy all the time because I worked towards something constantly for a long period of time. Have a huge, HUGE confidence boost. Actually have girls checking me out, which makes me even happier.
Being fit is great.

Scandis who work with their hands are hot as fuck, it's my fetish.

23 jr khv, vertel?

I see your point but you can't replace a heavy deadlift m8.

I'm work as a full time mover and I hit the gym 5-6 days a week. I feel invincible

I go to the gym about 2 or 3 times a week. I also play floorball once, and swim once or twice. Im pretty confident in my body, and i know that other people thinks i look good.

Yes you can, we call it king's lift in russia, i dont know the english term, you can do romanian lift with kettlbells if you cant do king's one properly. Also you do bridges in calisthenics that plus above excersises > deadlift. Deadlift is overrated and dangerous, as all of the gym excersises in general. People like gym so much because its easy in comparison to bodyweight. Its easier to get worked up in gym relative to bodyweight.

i got a hernia and haven't lifted in 2 weeks. im getting depressed af

Idk, but I love it

Start drinking Gotu kola. Speeds healing time, increases natural testosterone and improves memory. One of the best herbs for men.

fag

>plus you'll have a much easier time finding a white girl to have babies with if you're fit
Not true, lifting is only nice for yourself. Women only want to see status, money and charisma.

This, I've gotten pretty big recently and still get minimal, or even less, attention from the ladies

>implying women are excellent judges of character and don't conflate good looks with status and/or charisma

heavy compounds (as in less than 5 reps) force neural adaptations that you can't get from bodyweight training

except that's wrong you dumb dyel

>Not combining powerlift lifts and kettlebell training.

Well putting on muscle won't fix a grotesquely ugly face or a really shit personality. It might not get everyone a gf, but to to argue it hurts your chances rather than improving them you must be completely retarded

I started lifting heavy weights only in the past and never bothered with the light weight and fast exercises because fuck being a skinny flexed faggot, I got huge muscle mass that may not be tight fit but the muscle is definitely noticeable. I can lift around 500 lbs for long periods of time before i have to take a break and going to continue to work out until I die in life.

It's fun being able to lift heavy weights and be big enough to be able to one punch a faggot and make an athlete fag run in fear and it feels good being able to swing a heavy axe and split logs all day now.

They're always attracted to the guy that can sweet talk the best. I've been in situations where some pencil neck manlet got sex because he is simply a better sweet talker, the women completely ignored me even when I can probably consider myself bear mode.

Sounda to mw you need to hit the gym and start liftinf heavy weights and go dind yourself a girl that is submissive and wants a good master to dominate her and control her as if she was your own pet.

BDSM is your friend in this one my man.

>sounds
>me

Damn phone

Or you know, there's always the option to go and be a man's bitch if you like.

Been going to the gym for 15 years and only had contact with women about informative stuff. There was never one bit of interest in me.

>heavy compounds (as in less than 5 reps) force neural adaptations that you can't get from bodyweight training

Tell me more.

not true in America. White girls are too insecure nowadays. Studies show that most women prefer men to have body fat between 10-15%. Any lower and they start to feel inadequate and get all neurotic. Just take the Keto pill and you'll keep excess weight off easily and still gain attention from the kind of girls you want. Not the shallow whores who will go through your phone while you sleep.

Excepr you can, heavy=\=hard, you train neural adaptations in bodyweight with hard forms of exercise, plus a very slow pace and a low rep. count 2-3 in a lot of approaches 7-10.

Then i would suggest you look up bdsm dating sites or places that attracts girls that are submissive and want a rough, dominating potential master since most girls are lost animals looking for good owners meanwhile the rest are just feral rabid animals.

Also you lift heavy weights alot don't you because big muscles is a must have if you want pets to come towards you.

If you can find them, Stem cell injections will get you back in the gym within a week for sure. It's the sole reason Mel Gibson is still ripped in his old age.

>bdsm dating sites
That wouldn't be a bad idea, I'm quite introverted so putting myself out there is still something to work on.

Because women are super insecure nowadays. Lift for yourself but women definitely prefer someone with money and 15% body fat over someone who is broke and looks like they could be in the movie 300

They care about their image more