How does one determine truth, Sup Forums?

how does one determine truth, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w858_WAR1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check wikileaks

Truth is the opposite of change.

Speak to God.

All synthetic proposition are fallible. There is no "truth" to determine. Faith is all we have.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Reclicable tests against reality.

The same way you figure out if memes can warp probability. Experiment, experiment, experiment.

Truth is truth regardless of belief. Truth has explanatory power. Truth has predictive power. Truth survives Scrutiny. Truth has replicability.

We can never be sure what it true, it's always a leap of faith. On the other hand we can be sure that certain things are untrue. Therefore we can get closer and closer to the truth by eliminating falsehoods, but we can never be sure if we've actually arrived at it.

There are proofs other than proof by contradiction, you know.

stay out of identity politics. that includes most of the Sup Forums most core beliefs. in other words: to remain impartial and able to use logic over emotion, there cannot be any ethos involved as to picking a side. eg: no such bad/good exists, and there will never be a winner/loser in this conflict

this, ive found, will lead you down a more righteous path in which only a few have traveled before you

By remembering who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

Not in physical science

Holy shit no wonder you're up to your neck in shit, Britain.

by determining the opposite of what jews say

Of its promoted in the (((guardian))) it’s created in Tavistock
>(((Assange)))(((Snowden)))

You literally choose your own. Objective truth is the domain of Physics. In human affairs, there's no such thing. But of course, the cultural war to impose your own flavor of truth as the "objective truth" is very much real.

Hope is gone

We can be anything we choose to be, and you choose to be a shitposter in Sup Forums? Wew lad

After extensive study and deliberation, it's down to feels. Because God guides us. And if not, our brains are our second best bet.

By asking the truth giver. (hint: It's me)

Also, always look for (((The Great Deceiver))). They're everywhere. Most came from Russia a bit before the turn of the 20th century.

kek

The scientific method.

Also, trust no one.

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

Truth is cyclical and dynamic, leading the way of life. What was good for one time is not for another but will be again.
Mastery of truth is seeing the coming and going of such seasons and cooperating with them.

Agreed, but this is self evident to anyone who can logic and critical thinking.

It is human weakness to desire a static existence, and to hold onto things of value after they have expired and become dead weight.
It is divine virtue to achieve static existence in the timely management of the dynamics of truth and reality.

Which brings another question. What to do about the fact that most people can't even think? How do you make people want to know things and live better?

True, but a lot of people will see some reporter on a (((mainstream news show))) saying "Scientists say *insert anything here*" and then automatically believe that it's true just because (((scientists))) said it. (((Scientists))) are the new priestly class.

Sounds like busywork. I hate economics and time management. It's all a goddamn hamster wheel.

Yes, this is a problem. How do we solve it?

Well, its either that or become a fat stupid hamster.
I think we have enough of those already.

NO! I WANT OUT OF THE CAGE!

you experience it.

Fucking poetic platitudes will not solve our problems. Go join a zen monastery and spout koans all day, wiener.

This.

>How do we solve it?

We don't. It's up to them.

>our problems

what problems exactly?

thread is about

>how does one determine truth, Sup Forums?

experiencing it, works very well for that OR
taking heroic dose of psychedelics works too

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=5w858_WAR1o

Only amoeba exist outside of the cage.

So how do I cope with the feeling that I'm drowning in a see of stupidity and that all of my efforts to raise the collective consciousness are in vain without drinking a pint of vodka every day?

All problems. I want perfection. If truth is imperfect how can it be true?

Meditate. Meditation is the best medication.

Depends on your definition of the truth.
The founding the fathers of the United States could not determine the answer to this philosophical question, so they wrote laws.
The Law is the truth. Until it is amended.

death, is the answer.

Are you trevor james constable? Wtf are those things he took pictures of in the sky with an ir camera that look like amoebas?

Ask the Jews then believe the opposite

Thank you, I will try. Have been praying and attempting silva mind control recently.

no, idk

Of course a melodramatic frenchie would say this, but that's retarded. We must ever strive to live and to evolve. That is the nature of life. The impulse to move upward and onward.

Yes, they gave us word to reckon with truth, formed in the chaos and duress of their time.
And good to sustain us until the next point of such duress, when we synthesize again word anew.

Through meditation, we can awaken our siddhis. And by awakening our siddhis, we can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

‘S’ is true if and only if S

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

i'm not being melodramatic,
but given the content of your post,
the only absolute truth meeting your seeking is existence and/or non existence.

life or death,
since you are alive then death was the answer.

what kind of fucking wormhole did i fall through

>go on /x
>/Pol : "What is Truth"
good stuff, just a bit strange
wew, truth is what is usable in advancement of the soul (Enidvadew, tHE pATH eTC.)

he has to go back

So being alive is actually hell?

Thanks for all that. Good reminder.

It is impossible to determine truth.

>Thanks for all that.

You're welcome, other me.

You give up too easily, Eeyore. No fun.

Aah yes, perception is everything. Except patterns, or, repetitive similar results contradict perception. Then it becomes a truism or is false, depending upon the initial assertion. This question is fucking b8. Attempting to sully the pot by blurring the line between subjectivity and objectivity will not reinforce the invalid and repetitive behaviors of modern leftist ideals, or, groupspeak. The question is only posed to create yet another fucking loophole to buy another day in the feigning limelight. And of course, pose an existential question while trying to correlate Assange the opposite of truth. It doesn’t come from him, he publishes what he’s given. 1/10 on the snarky attempt to shift moral goalposts.

Truth doesn’t exist out of a convenient point of view, or “truth.”

depends who you are and what you make out of it,
but it's truth, as in you experience it.
you know it's real.

Y u gotta rain on our philosophical parade and make it about politics?

Aye, but truth determines us until we do.

Stop lying to yourself is step 1

As real as a dream.

as the observer and the experiencer of this for as long at it goes, it's real.

It is not impossible to determine as long as you realise that truth is relative.

* It is not impossible to determine truth as long as you realise that truth is relative.

I now believe that Truth is a watermelon, and life is Gallagher smashing it with a giant hammer. Thank you, /pol.

>truth is relative.
There is no way to be certain of this or anything.

Read Heidegger

Which proves my point. The fact that there is no way to be certain of that means that its trueness is not absolute.

I think therefore I am.

I dont see any reason to assume absolute truth can't exist.
Nor is there a reason to assume that there is some inherent property of truth that makes it unable to be known.
The problem is that a thing, known, may be true or may not be true, and you have no way of telling, and so the truth is unknown to you, even if you know it.

There is no absolute truth due to the simple fact that truth has an opposite (which is falsehood). Anything which is absolute cannot have an opposite.

That doesn't really make any sense.

you stop listening to fake news fags on twitter like op

ask GOD

This guy... Like everyone ever hasn't tried that. Lemme guess, I'm just some sort of failure because I can't hear the reply, right?

NOT EVEN A WIKI

duh. REPROBATE. maybe you should stop JACKING OFF like a fucking useless PENIS ADDICT

Truth = That which can be reasonably assumed from evidence.
>you can never be absolutely certain. Its impossible. You can only be reasonably certain.

God is the only truth/reality
sounds cliche as fuck right?
it's the truth.

Truth bears scrutiny.