What is a proper punishment for pedophiles?

What is a proper punishment for pedophiles?
(Pedophile = If you like anything other than 16)

I'll start. Boil them alive in hot oil

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@fyrstikken/the-olsen-twins-in-the-light-of-pizzagate-what-do-you-guys-think-of-the-lyrics-in-this-song
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only redditors are against child fucking go back there loser.

Go away ugly creepy pedo freak

lol reddit is full of degenerates like you loser

is this a roll thread?

It's always so great when pedophiles/weeaboos get what they deserve

11= Stupid kid
12= Shows signs of intelligence, would like to talk to
13= starting to show hormone damage
14= oh god its retarded
15= its brain is being destroyed by estrogen
16= yep, its gone. Nothing is inside.

12 = perfection

if you disagree you're either gay or retarded

There are many

>Boil them alive in hot oil
we execute mass murderers in more humane ways than this...
what does it mean to you when you say pedophile - someone who is merely attracted or someone who molests...
why such a strong reaction? were you molested yourself? just because you were molested does not mean that everyone who is attracted to these girls does not have the ability to keep these urges in check.

damn, could you even fucking imagine having stitches ripped out, let alone have the hole RAPED?? At least it happened to somebody who literally did something just as bad. I'd imagine the 1 year old who suffered because of him will have to live with pain forever of a similar nature

12 looks the best

If a pedophile has no self control and acts on their sick urges
>given extreme plastic surgery to be as small and look the type of child their into
If a pedophile has self control
>is given an altered pedophile as a sex slave
The ones that realize they're sick will be able to live out their delusions without harming children and the ones who are too sick to care about the safety of children will spend the rest of their life being harmed the same way they harmed others

Fuck off freak stop trying to normalize child rapists

>peak at 13

tell me user
why cant we breed
why are we being rejected?

Girls reach sexual maturity at different ages. Age of consent is arbitrary. Attraction to secondary sexual characteristics(boobs, ass, hips, womanly facial structure...) is healthy at any age (but must be obviously unfulfilled before the arbitrary age line we set as a civilized society.) Attraction to persons lacking secondary sexual characteristics is pathological both from evolutionary and from moral standpoints. Should be treated as any other mental disorder, and hurting a child should be treated as any other instance of hurting a child.

again. explain to me why you have such a strong personal reaction. what is your personal experience with pedophiles?

I like 13 the best

11 is a bit too young, good age to start holding hands and cuddling with her. 12 is perfect breeding age.

>yfw 12 was the hottest

what the literal fuck did nature mean by this

Her name was Ebba Akerlund
A truck of peace cut her body in half.

>mfw they're all too old

by the way, you know there are some who would call you a pedophile for suggesting that 16 is ok.

>(Pedophile = If you like anything other than 16)
lol

From what i've seen, a lot of them think that pedophilia should be classed among 'Gender & Sexual Minorities'
I mean, if they haven't diddled any kiddos, they should have some 'cognitive therapy' or maybe a little lobotomy/castration.
If they have touched wee willy winky, then they should go to one of those prison places where they keep pedos (if you've seen the Louis Theroux thing, you'll know what I mean).
Also, while we're doing a bit of sexuality manipulation, we may as well give it ago on the gays again.

impale
cheap and effective

it's just the facial expression

Can someone explain to why criminals who have no problem killing and stealing raping have an honor code about certain crimes being "off limits"

I wanna impale the girl on my dick

Buren them at the stake of they are not Semite's if they are they should get the Ovens

A lot of criminals still know and understand what morals are. They just choose to ignore them in the heat of the moment.

Pedophiles/weeaboo are universally considered evil and reprobate. It's a basic human impulse to protect the youth

If you really want to get child rapists (paedophiles), then you have to first get the death penalty re-instated in places where it isn't. It's done commonwealth or state, by commonwealth or state in the United States, so that's what I refer to, O.P.

Also
>democratic party flag
O.P., you shouldn't post on this board if you're anti-white. Fair warning.

i wanna impale your dick on my dick
no homo

>muh dik

Castration!

It goes like this: adult victims are harder to successfully commit a crime on than children.
Children are defenseless as far as prisoners care.
Thus they are pussies who get whipped by prisoners.

Underrated but still creepy

steemit.com/pizzagate/@fyrstikken/the-olsen-twins-in-the-light-of-pizzagate-what-do-you-guys-think-of-the-lyrics-in-this-song

Children are innocent, most adults are arseholes.

But user, 15 is street legal in Swedeistan

That's bs though, all the kids in my elementary school were cunts

lol is this real?
13 and 16 look almost the same, the differences can be easily attributed to lighting.

roll

:3

Skinned alive, and force fed their own children.

11 is objectively the best and if you disagree your opinion is factually incorrect and should feel bad.

Nice one Mr armchair psychologist pedo. Why are you triggered when I merely express the common sentiment about pedophiles? Everyone agrees pedos should be brutally killed

Cut theirs dick off

Problem solved

>some prisoners had sex with a pedophile
hmmm

You purposely made 12 the hottest one...didnt you?

that's gay though you fucken faggot, kys degenerate

They want to fuck some guy in the ass but not be called faggots so they find some excuse "hey guys, this guy's a pedophile let's all fuck him in the ass!".

If they weren't homos their dicks wouldn't get hard at the sight of a male's asshole.

She was ripe at 12.

Barbed wire dildo for one hour.

actually pedophilia is

gross. too old

>I-I just follow the herd
>hurting people is fine if they step outside of a very specific set of rules
>by the way I'm not a brainwashed cultist

12 looks best. jews will deny this.

It's the haircut.

checked

Bullet to the head as soon as convicted or shot on sight if caught in the act

the boats

>Pedophile = If you like anything other than 16

>Oh no, I had consensual sex with this sexually mature female exactly 1 hour before her birthday in which she reaches the arbitrarily set age for consent
>Welp, guess I'm an incurable criminal now

your gay, faggot

>why such a strong reaction?
pretty much everyone has fantasies about killing or torturing others. to openly talk about this is usually frowned upon, it's only accepted when it comes to pedophiles. for whatever reason, they became the lowest forms of human life.

it's actually retarded, there are much worse things

Shit like this is why all weeaboos must be gassed. Disgusting creepy manchildren

>anything other than 16
So liking any woman over that age also makes you a paedophile? Did you read what you wrote dumbass?

no u

Humans by nature want to establish a hierarchy and they never want to be on the bottom of that heirarchy. They will always attempt to marginalize a group to give themselves the delusion that they are in control.

An example of the top of my head would be poor southerners who didn't even benefit significantly from slavery laid down their lives to defend it.

I mean you could neuter them. It doesn't stop the problem but it would be worse to look down and have no balls then no Dick.

Or go further and just give them a sex change then put them in a male prison. (Other way for a female rapist if that can be done)

Oy vey I am actually jewish and you hurt my feelings with saying the "g" word. If I had your name I'd report you for antisemitic comments to the FBI.

You fags talk a lot of shit but if you ever were around girls that are 11-14 you would not be attracted to them because the way they talk and act are still like that of a kid. It all depends on the person but I guess is that lots of you don't get out of the house a lot.

Roll

>her beauty peaks at 12 after that it declines
really makes me think

Well shit i gues 11 will do then...

We can give it a try.

oh yeah? explain this then
quote: "[literally you]:oh im so gay i love penis and martinis uuuug!" unquote

Every woman of every age talks and acts like a kid, at least the younger ones are cuter.

You sick fuckers lol.
I'm glad I'm not a pedo most of my girlfriends wherein their late teens 18-19

12 m8, 11 looks just too childish, 12 looks like she's turning into a woman already

Nah the older a woman is the more neurotic she gets. These whiteknight spergs just pretend that bitching and being obnoxious is "female maturity"

>implying virtuous celibate pedophiles should be tortured

>says the flag that sells child sex slaves

Pedo posters always only use face pics to make them seem less bad. they always give hypotheticals where they fuck a woman one day before the legal age.

>Posting an image where a girl gets worse looking as she ages to strengthen your anti-pedo argument

Of course I don't like pedos but women are a fucking mess no matter how you slice it.

It's probably the picture, the flower on her hair is cute and her eyebrows look better. I don't really like the face she's making in the 12 photo.

Punishment shoudl fit the crime. They should be raped by 10 year old girls.

You're right, they should be publically executed.

As long as they keep away from my children I do not care what they do. The would would be a better place if everyone would mind only his own business.

pedo is less than 9

12+ should be able to marry with parental consent.

If no harm happened no punishment should occur.

Give me that 12 bb

Chemical or physical castration.

Anyone know if these methods work?

nothing just kill them.

Pedophiles are a product of child abuse themselves. We should root this problem out instead