Christianity made the west great and powerful

>christianity made the west great and powerful
>jews hate christianity
>sudden surge of "hey goy christianity is jewish you should follow odin my fellow white nationalist" threads

(((hmm)))

Just a reminder: Dr. Duke Pesta would fuck your Varg over in a proper debate regarding Christianity and western cvilization
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMziuacKd9I
youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/123665/sec_id/123665
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity is literally Jewish. Saying Christianity isn't Jewish is like saying the golden retriever isn't a dog.

Christianity literally built all this shit.

>HEY GUYS :DDDDD CHRISTIANITY BUILT WESTERN CIVILIZATION ;) xDDDDDD

Westerners did,not christianity.

Christianity is a weakness now it's turned all multicultural and has been manipulated. It was fine 700 years ago.

all those medieval people wouldn't have sacrificed there whole lives to a goal without Christianity.

Christian Europe was a strong traditional and proud Europe. Atheist Europe is destroying that beautiful heritage and homeland. Our ancestors and even us must carry the torch further.

The pagan Romans did it far better, though.

The more I see people try making a case against Christianity the more I like Christianity. I don't want to associate with people who stand for nothing and just spew hate at their fellow men. They need Jesus if for no other reason than to formulate a coherent argument.

I would rather live in a strongly Christian white nation than any kind of non-white nation.

This d&c shit is cancer.

t. heathen

im sure it has nothing to do with the fact that christians love israel and will sacrifice their own country to serve it...hmm

how do pagan and protestcucks refute this?

>When you throw everyone else under the bus to make yourself feel better and those people are white.

Straight outta Goys Guide to the World
youtube.com/watch?v=uMziuacKd9I

Christianity was present but it was not incidental in making the west great. The west was at it's greatest during the pagan or occultist eras, pre-christian Rome and pagan Greece started the West, the Renaissance was a revival of pagan greek philosophy and a distancing of christian theology which was the main philosophical debate during the middle ages. No one disputes that christianity was present in Europe but it is not European and it is not what made European great in the first place either.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4

i mean look at islam, there about to overrun us.

>dude, engaging in human sacrifice is the high point of human culture because we also have fancy metalworking and goldsmithing

Du skulle aldri ha kommet her!

So what do you say to the people who claim pagan and occult themes are a Jewish trick IE freemasons and all that?

It's not something to refute so much as understand. Christendom was great because white people are great, not the other way around.

If given the choice, would you rather live as a Roman citizen at the height of the empire, under one of the good emperors (that were not Christian), or in any of the Christian societies built by non-whites under King Darkandwewuzjesus II?

>implying people have never been sacrificed to Yahweh
Come on. Explicitly so, and right there in Judeo-Christian scripture.

>occultist eras
kek

>Yeah the temporal didn't get improved by the eternal, I can't even imagine something existing behind my materialist worldview

>spaghetti
Of all the weird things to suggest, why materialism?

>dude priests fucking little boys is the high point of human culture

Do they have proof? I wouldn't have much to say against it, some do sound shady with the freemasons and stuff but you can't lump every non-christian belief in the same category. My argument is mainly that Christianity was not what made the west great and it is not european either so "going back to our christian roots" doesn't make sense.

Occultism as it is understood today was very popular in the Victorian era. But occultism also refers to stuff like alchemy and other alternate or unproven yet sciences.

as long all the people fighting over there fairy tales don't effect me I am fine with them

who cares whos got the better stories

Funny, I dont remember priests being pedophiles being a staple of my religion, or being something openly advocated and accepted of by the church (even if they tried to cover it up to save face)
Oh well, I guess having human sacrifice being a staple of my '''high culture''' religion and be openly advocated and accepted of my religion is okay.

Also find it funny that you make no attempt to deny these claims, and youre only argument is 'but MUH XTIANS'

And Dawkins would fuck them both.
no fedora shit pls

Isn't it weird how no pagan on here ever talks about the truth of their religion or why they think the gods are real(if they even do)? Seems like paganism on Sup Forums is just anti-christianity.

Christianity has always been a powerful tool for mass control. It tells people to get on their knees and submit or you will suffer an eternity in hell. It's for the weak.
Why do you think the romans adopted it out of the blue? Because they got enlightened?
Fuck no, it just made it so easy to control the civilians.The perfect world order. For the rulers at least, a position which I doubt most of you degenerates will reach

Christianity is Europe original sin.

Only the weakest traitors rejected their heritage in favor of a semitic religion that preaches meekness and egalitarianism.

These traitors and their descendants destroyed the entire europe native environment and culture to force their """progress""", which nothing more than the materialistic worship of the (((merchant class))) and their values.

>Why do you think the romans adopted it out of the blue? Because they got enlightened?

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/123665/sec_id/123665

PROTIP: You're not a heathen or even understand what it means.

You're just another weak last man looking for comfort.

it at least had a big part in everything they have. it's just not cool anymore.

Anti-Christian=Pro-Jewish

Assuming you mean "pagan" in the Christian sense rather than some endonym, I do believe our ancestral gods are real. I'm not anti-Christian, I'm just pro-white. I think this infighting is ridiculous, like arguing over who's favorite dinner is superior while your house is on fire.

Again, I'd rather live in a Christian society of white people than any non-white society. I don't see much of Christians saying they'd rather live in a white society following ancestral religions than a non-white Christian society. By your logic, this suggests Christianity is simply anti-white, but there are many white people who have chosen to believe in Christianity that I know are pro-white, so that can't be true.

That makes no sense at all, but thanks for the effort.

Let me get this straight.
Christianity=greatness
Kenya=83% Christian
So Kenya=great nation?
It's the white man that built Western Civilization, Christianity had nothing to do with it.

Read less levantine books and more indo-european books and you might understand what I said.

Alright, you Paganists. When you swear stop using Christian swear words. Use:

>Oh my Zeus! instead of Oh my God!
>Hercules! instead of Jesus!

depend what paganism you mean are we talking the three goddesses

Weird, I was about to say the same thing.
>god
>a Christian word
It's literally a Germanic word, from a Proto-Indo-European root, for a deity. Treating it like it's a name instead of just saying "Oh, Yahweh!" is like calling your dog "Dog."

>christcucks

does being anti-religion
make you also anti-christain?

well you got me there nigga. what is the world perfect.

I do understand the idea of Christianity not being homegrown therefore its not the underlying factor of success in the west but if its "western people" as the motivator then at some point the people overtake the religion and make it their own? Its like swords. Its a middle eastern thing purely from a historical origin but every culture takes pride in their own version and people will come unglued trying to say their culture invented it independently but it doesn't matter because at some point everyone is using generally the same thing, but embracing its own style and culture and reverence.

So is it the man or the sword? Its both at the end of the day. The main argument I see every day is essentially "pfft swords are middle eastern kike sticks, you better not like them because its not even European in origin" that's bullshit and it undermines the significance of the people and the tool and the spirit of a culture. Euros generally don't talk shit about swords but they like to talk shit about religion and they fulfil the same function.

I don't like kissing Israels ass over being the birthplace of Christianity fuck em, but Christianity is about god being on a kings side as his country goes to battle over a border we use today. At some point its OURS and its ok.

>I do believe our ancestral gods are real
What do you believe about them?

Christians built this?

Relevant to this point is the idea that European Christianity absorbed a lot of European (that is, pre-Christian) concepts. Look at the guy earlier who thinks "god" is Yahweh's name...I bet he speaks of heaven, of hell, etc. Those are both pre-Christian, European terms. He still speaks like a non-Christian, even if he's adopted Christian associations for those concepts, because of exactly what you're talking about...Christianity being made European.

Wow it's like the perfect description of what varg is all about

The only people truly interested in Paganism are the neets who have been watching the tv show "Vikings".

european christianity is mostly based on paganism, it is intertwined.
it would be very difficult to tell millions of european christians to just stop worship jesus christ and the new testament because well someone in burgerland who calls himself shildmen88 says so, as long as christianity is european and serves european interests i have no problem.
the churches need to get rid of the cryptos in their ranks, la santa sede is empty right now.

So are you just gonna worship trees? God damn you people are retarded
> Muh Jewish Religion
There is nothing Jews detest more than Jesus Christ

To paraphrase Aurelius, that "they are real, they care for us, and they have given us the power to avoid evil."

Real in what way? Are they beings in the sky or what?

No they built this

but is this a banana our an apple, cnn got me confused.

If it helps you to think of them that way for the sake of discussion, sure. Obviously that's not literal, as they're not in spaceships hovering above the flat earth or whatever, but our material reality shades from sky into heavens in a spiritual sense.

Do you believe in any sort of afterlife?

>If it helps you to think of them that way for the sake of discussion, sure.
I want to know what you think about them.

>Do you believe in any sort of afterlife?
Yes.

>Christianity is the golden retriever: loyal, humble, loving servant
>Judaism is the ancestor
Hmmm do you remember which wild ravenous beast that would be?

Daily reminder that the last real pagans in Europe died out centuries ago. Modern ""neopagans"" are atheists in denial, people who recognise the absurdity of Christianity but still aren't ready throw off the yoke of religion.

Having established that you believe in some form of afterlife, why is it a such a big stretch to believe our most powerful ancestors still exist?

Like everything white man touches, even the Semitic death cult of desert goatherds was turned into something that is a net benefit to the society. Christianity is the ultimate triumph of the white man.

at least millions of europeans still celebrate christmas in a european way , wich a slightly different version of jule.
when everything is back in order, people will have time to discover and honor their ancestral ways because it is important again, but this muh paganism versus muh christianity right now is divisive shit.
and funny enough most "Pagans" have an impertinent holier than thou attitude, worse than christcucks.

>Having established that you believe in some form of afterlife, why is it a such a big stretch to believe our most powerful ancestors still exist?
I don't know. I'm just asking what are the gods you believe in, and how you would describe their realness.

Gay threads like this one remind me why I am a proud fedora wearer.

>Order is cucked
Are you some kind of homosexual ancap?

Right its adapted and anybody who is willing to own it can appreciate its meaning or even adapt it further. The story of Siegfried is essentially Christianity clashing with paganism, where the foreign magical hero is a martyr in a land of Norsemen. Its beautiful, its an allegory, its a Christian sales pitch and its European. Its western. Its ours. Much of King Arthur, St George and the dragon. Its our history and the Jews aren't invited.

дeйcтвитeльнo зacтaвляeт зaдyмaтьcя..

>Basilica
>The basilican architectural style originated in ancient Rome and was originally used for public buildings where courts were held, as well as serving other official and public functions. The basilica was centrally located in every Roman town, usually adjacent to the main forum. As the Roman Empire adopted Christianity, the major church buildings were typically constructed with this style and thus it became popular throughout Europe.

wew lad
one more thing the builders of european civilization stole from the savage heathens

the problem with people acrediting Europes greatness to Christianity is the fact Europe was great BEFORE Christianity.

The Roman empire was amazing and the ancient Greeks laid the philosophical bases not to mention countless achievements in math

Noone but a small group gives a shit about varg just like almost noone gives a shit about sam hyde, varg is a forced shit meme like hyde

>what are the gods
Our divine ancestors, which makes us their semi-divine progeny.
>their realness
They're as real as your grandmother (or great-grandmother, if the former is still alive). You don't call on her every day, but you believe she exists, as implied by your belief in an afterlife of whatever sort.

I wouldn't call on my dead granny at all. She's not a god lol. Why do you think old gods are real and that they can help you?

that show was awful from the first season

Jesus is my President

I assume you're coming at this from some kind of Protestant background, from what you're saying. Both Catholic and Orthodox Christians still pray to the dead. Am I right?

Then why did christianity contribute to destruction of the greatestand strongest western civilization - Roman Empire?
Fall of Roman empire is what started the dark ages, centuries of stagnation.

Christianity also spawned Islam which unified muds and further mudified north africa.

>Am I right?
Yeah I was raised Protestant. And I don't know if Catholics pray to their dead grandmothers though, I doubt it.

Yes, it was great.
But what gave it unity and an European identity was Christianity.

they will just claim Christianity had nothing to do with fall of Rome

What they cannot deny is that Rome was great BEFORE Pisstianity ever took hold

>christianity made the west great and powerful
Very funny, Europe rose above yet another "sharp stick armed barbarians" country after Reformation. And triumph of the Europe - creation of the US and industrial revolution there is total removal of the Church from political scene.

You've never heard of intercessory prayer? I know it's not common amongst most Protestant sects.

True.
But Jesus was a Jewish shitskin.

>Christianity spawned Islam
Sources?

i think christianity was just one factor for the fall of rome, rome was done, like all empires that are build on imperialism it couldn't sustain itself longer.

jesus is what the european people made of him, and europeans ave a slightly different version in their heads, almost as shiny and bright as baldur.

One of the major bases of Islam is that the Judeo-Christian interpretations of scripture were corrupted, so Yahweh had to send a new revelation to a new prophet as a sort of bug patch.

Then you need to return back to the rule of British crown.

What if I respect both? I'm a deist but the New Testament has a lot to learn from and I recognise how much paganism informed our culture and way of thinking. Both are worth appreciating

Why are you making this about Christianity? All I asked of you was to tell me how the old gods are real and how you personally believe them to be. You should be able to answer that without mentioning Christianity once desu

wisdom from a leaf , what times...

You're not even white lmao

This is an argument for after the jews have been purged from the Earth.

Until that day we must unite as one thought we come from many banners and creeds.

>Christians built this
>and this is beautiful

>inb4 real Christianity was never tried

I'm not so much making it about Christianity as I'm trying to explain it in ways you can understand, given your background. I don't mean that in any pejorative way, just that you're largely unaware of what most Christians believe, much less non-Christians.

Asking "how are they real" is why I asked you about the afterlife. You've already said you believe in such, so you should be able to understand the concept of "real but not walking down the street" beings.

Most pagans don't believe their gods are real. They're just traits ascribed to aspects of Nature and Supernature (for example the sun) and the myths are essentially mnemonic devices to teach new generations the wisdom of generations past

I understand this but still believe in the Divine, the Godhead, God, or whatever you want to call it. All just different ways of trying to understand Truth. Fighting about it is pointless and silly