Dangan Ronpa 3

Man this episode made me so conflicted about you Yanks and your second amendment.

Like, on one hand, you all objectively kill each other more because of it, but on the other hand it lets you be an absolute madman like Nagito

aww.moe/qljfmm.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1AKRorTDx6U
vocaroo.com/i/s1hfQ7oPnOPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Izuru was a true patriot who stood for his rights

Nagito will be alive in Future Arc. Everything before it has been part of his master plan.

Reminder that OP is a whoring faggot that has a seething obsession to be the OP of new threads when new ones are not necessary.

You can easily spot him when he spaces the Danganronpa title.

Let's all be honest with ourselves. He probably bought that gun in America.

It hurts seeing Mikan like this

Daily reminder that there are two junkos, Ultimate despair Junko and venom "punished" Junko

I actually like Nagito now

AYO WHERE MY CHISA PROTECTION SQUAD MEMBERS AT? WE DID A GOOD JOB PROTECTING HER THIS EPISODE, BUT THE REAL THINGS STARTS NEXT EPISODE.

Lets talk about how great Chisa is!
I just love her. She's so loyal, motivated, and cute.
She also taught all my SDR2 pals about comradery.
It sure is nice to have such a great character in this anime!
Now, I understand that there's a lot of people out there who think she's the mastermind...
I highly doubt that personally but, if she is I am sure she'll be the most adorablest mastermind ever with only the best intentions.

It makes my dick hard as fuck. This is the best Mikan

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.

This is everything you wanted out of her.

>yfw Komaeda pulls out the gun

Ultimate Luck is a hell of a drug.

By the by, am I the only one who thinks Real Chiaki will die but AI Chiaki is still around somewhere?

More specifically, in the Robot Girl that is moving on her own despite the owner fucking off to space?

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO
Probably Junko or Izuru next episode

Hopeman is literally the best thing in this series

Where my VenomJunkofags at?

Komaeda never fails to deliver.

How would you like me to type Danganronpa, then?

One word, like DanganRonpa, or dashed, like Dangan-Ronpa

The goal is just to have people be able to find it and I feel like "Dangan" is all people will CTRL F

Right here familia, seriously this is like pottery the amount of ass hurt will be delicious

Man I wish Hopeman was the bad guy instead of boring ''lel despair'' bimbo and her doormat dyke sister

Chiaki is traitor. She is still an AI controlling Bandai.

I used to feel indifferent about him as a character, but seeing him pull a gun out at Junko shot up my respect for him. What a great character.

I'm too busy being a PunishedPersonaRaidenfag

> It's Hopeman episode

>its a hopeman episode

I thought Chisa was smarter than this. Why is she running into Junko's secret lair head on without any equipment or even telling Juzo or Munakata? I don't think she could hold herself in a fight against Mukuro.

Why did Nagito orgasm before he passed out? Did he realise Izuru is the Ultimate Hope?

>people actually use ctrl f instead of Sup Forums's implemented search function

Where my Pekobros at?

So is Komaeda with his luck literally just Haruhi at this point?

>mfw Punished "venom" Junko will be an actual thing

Wet Mukuro.

So out of everyone from Class 77, who was legitimately despaired by Junko and who got brainwashed by anime?
For whatever the fuck reason all it took for Mikan was to see the Student Council's killing game

Remember that Hajime fucked up his entire life for no good reason

Gamer gurl pussy seems like a pretty good reason

Izuru is everyone's husbando.

>

That's exactly what he realized

Mikan watched the MINDHACC anime.
It wasn't just the killing.

Why use the in-house search engine when opening a catalog and CTRL-F is faster

I understand why they reacted that way, but it still pissed me off. Just like when Chisa was all NORMIES REEE. Fuck them.

I assumed Junko just had to show her some love. That's what she says in 2-3.

He needed that gamer pussy

I hope that V3 doesn't have characters with near metaphysical abilities like Nigh-Unstoppable Analysis or Literally Everything.

I much preferred over-the-top but specific abilities being used as part of murder mysteries or just an aspect of wider characterization.

Cyborg does not bode well but there is always (Hope)

Watch the episode again, that isn't what it was said.

I knew it was going to be my favorite Despair episode right at that second.

Mikan has always been weak.
So far with despair we have
>Hajime Izuru'd
>Mikan
>Komaeda was always crazy like that, totally on board with Junko as soon as he meets her
>something's going to happen to Chiaki
>probably Peko next

Everyone will be brainwashed, even though many of them have legit reasons to despair on their own.

>Komaeda this episode
>Komaeda's "Sore wa chigau yo" this episode

Courtesy of NIDAI of /drg/:
vocaroo.com/i/s1AKRorTDx6U
vocaroo.com/i/s1hfQ7oPnOPg

How anyone can still hate Komaeda after that scene is beyond me.

he fucking had it already just tell her she wins if he comes

Junko was:
>attracted to Matsuda in DR0
>attracted to Izuru in DR3 Despair
>attracted to Naegi in DR2.

More like ULTIMATE SLUT

I'm so happy she didn't job.

But he had that shit on lockdown

>B-but expulsion

Chiaki would have just asked her class to have a fund-raiser to get Hajime fees to stay. Or maybe they would have worked out another solution.

All he had to do was talk to her.

He never asked for this.

I can't wait for Komaeda to suck Hinata's cock in Future Arc to get a taste of that delicious hope.

He doesn't sound anything like nekomaru.

>implying the rest of the class is going to give their hard earned money to some normalfag

Chisa's gone now, lads. RIP, I'll miss her.

HAJIZURU IN FUTURE OR RIOT

>captcha: calle monica

Why didn't that stupid bitch just analyze and copy Mitarai's ability to create anime?

>For whatever the fuck reason all it took for Mikan was to see the Student Council's killing game

user the killing game was just the trigger, Junko had sex with Mikan off-screen to finish her off hence she's the way she is now.

the search is attached to the catalog...

Where did peko and mukuro even fuck off to? Or did Izuru take them both out?

Hopeman would definitely tell her to fuck off. Chisa probably would too since she hates normies as much as Juzo or Munakata.

>Asking for your girl to help you out economically

I guess he'd be able to get in on her class afterwards as the SHSL Cuck

or maybe he goes to a sane school and fucks her the 18 hours per day they're not in school?

I was glad Chiaki said "okaeri" to Nagito right after this. It was nice.

She's not going to die. She's going to get the MINDHACC and become a sleeper agent

SHE'S NOT DEAD. BELIEVE, SHE WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE NEXT EPISODE.

IF ANYTHING, WHAT SHE SAID GUARANTEES HER SURVIVAL.

So Junko won because she bumped into an Animator who just so happened to master brainwashing?

We sure she ain't Ultimate Luck?

When will we get creepy Mikan instead of horny Mikan?

Is that a Naegibot?

She can only analyze, not copy.

I don't think most of the 77th class would care about a reserve course student.
Koizumi (and maybe Kuzuryuu along with Pekoyama) are the ones I could see trying to help them though.

>captcha: calle monica
WILL SHE EVER RETURN?

Why CTRL-F when S is faster?

Why didnt Izuru just make the anime if he has every talent?

Two people are better than one user that's why.

Kuzuryuu wouldn't help a normalfag since one killed his sister

I don't get why many SHSL seem to hate normal people so much? Or is it just everyone before Class 78? Because they didn't give off that impression.

right here!

It's it better to have Makoto Naegi style luck where you're constantly in bad situations but manage to pull through

Or Nagito Komaeda style luck where you go through a pattern of an extremely lucky thing happening to you followed by an extremely unlucky thing happening to you

Fantastic, my friend! Gave me a good laugh.

>Matsuda
I came

So you can walk like 3 feet next to a guy she knows nothing about and instantly "analyze" that he'll be useful to her plans, but she can't just watch somebody do something and copy the techniques bit for bit?

If she's bored with the world because she already understands everything about it, why not make anime because she's already demonstrated she doesn't know how to do it? Bam, problem solved.

Hope and despair aren't a thing in V3. Monaca fucking off to space is basically Kodaka saying 'I'm done with hope/despair'.

The shift in setting is so that they can use sci-fi stuff in murders and less banal talents. Also, 'lies' seem to be the theme of the game, so it's pretty much a given that people will lie through their teeth about whatever specialty they have.

I really wouldn't be surprised if we wind up with a twist wherein you've actually been playing as Monaca controlling Hopebot for the entire game. After all, she's just a space NEET looking for entertainment, she's outgrown hope, despair, evil, and good. She's just finding fun.

What are these production values

She comes back and makes a killing game for fun using monokumas so there is no fear of death because that would be too hard.

Komaeda's luck killed his parents and gave him dementia

Makoto's luck puts him in life-threatening situations just to yank him back out again

its a touch choice