Sup Forums approved books for Children

Is there even a list for Sup Forums approved books you could have children read?

Pic related and "Call of the Wild" are two books which I think qualify.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long_Journey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revolt Against the Modern World and Metaphysics of War

Animal Farm

Scrooge McDuck

White fang

Chronicles of Narnia are pretty decent for younger children.

>flips green hipster dreds and rakes tongue piercing behind teeth

Fifty Shades of Grey, man.... It's, like, important for children to feel comfortable discussing like, sex and stuff.

Also the old Enid Blyton books are great.

>white kids
>white society
>solving mysteries
>pre-screens

Henry WIlliamson's nature books

Dune: as soon as they can. Brilliant book. Blue in blue eyes.

The Red Badge of Courage
Little House on the Prairie series
Boxcar Children
Tom Sawyer
White Fang
Swiss Family Robinson

I think Harold Bloom edited a book of children's stories and poems. Like a box of cherry flavored chewable red pills for children.

Underrated.
>Not reading Gulag Archipelago Volumes 1-3 before you've learned to stop shitting yourself.

L. Frank Baum wrote a long series of Wizard of Oz books. I read them all when I was a kid. I would suggest those. Somebody already mentioned Chronicles of Narnia. Black Beauty is a good book. If it's a girl, Anne of Green Gables is good. Nancy Drew books are old AF, but very good, as are the Hardy Boys books.

Pretty good read

I read call of the wild like 30 years ago. WTF was it about? some dog that gets loose and thinks its a wolf?

What is the cultural significance of that shit? Like a nigger returns to africa and suddenly thinks its a chimpanzee?
I need a quick run down. kek.

the little house books
wrinkle in time series
Narnia series
childcraft books
the old baby-sitter's club books
encyclopedia Brown books
all the old dog stories: Old yeller, where the red fern grows, call of the wild

It's about the civilized man that in extreme condition reverts to his animalistic instincts. If you struggle to survive there is no place anymore for civility and you are also unable to return and readapt to society once your instincts have taken hold of you because you will seek out to live by them.

Kek. So I wasn't too far off with my nigger analogy. I will take my kids to the ghetto of Detroit in hopes that they may understand and witness the true animalistic behavior of the locals.

>WTF was it about?

>be dog
>gets stolen
>get to see snow for the first time
>gets to endure hard work as a sled dog
>shitsucks.jpg
>kick the ass some of bully dog
>now leader of the pack
>sold to some rookie idiots
>they abuse you
>get sick, give no shits when they do dumb shit that makes them drown
>get nursed back to health by cool dude
>repay him with love and devotion
>win bet for him
>some one offers to buy you because you are ripped af
>he doesn't sell you, loyalty can't be bought
>owner gets killed by pack of red people
>kill them
>start new pack with qt wolf girl
>have a bunch of mixed halfbreeds
The end

My side of the mountain
Hatchet

Once and Future King and Wind in the Willows.

> transport illegally without any papers to different nations
> animals buttfucking each other

Nice try, Canada

hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

Hans Christian Andersen, great stories for everyone, the older you get more you love them, Im Polish so I dont even know how popular they are in UK, all I know is they were hugely popular in my country when I was a wee lad, hope they still are

Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita

In order to prepare young white girls for their inevitable exploitation by older men, who knows it may in fact plant a seed that results in the flowering of a young fertile breeder, thus saving the white race from what is currently certain oblivion

different realm not nations
which version is the one with the butt fucking

well that would real eye opener

It's actually just a straight up good book with amazing prose. The neuroticism of the main character is fleshed out perfectly.

The long journey by Johannes Pelser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long_Journey

>There is a general migration to the south. But one man sets off in the opposite direction to grapple with hardship. He is a sort of Cain, a slayer avoided by his fellow men, whom he holds in such contempt that he does not even condescend to take their god, fire, with him to the icy lands of the North. Defying the cold, he grows hardy and strong. With a woman who has somehow found her way up there he becomes the father of the Nordic race which is so dear to Jensen, who follows its destiny.

VĂ–LKISCH!

the water ship down cartoon scared the crap out of me when I get was little.

good book

Enders game, enders shadow
Both changed my life and perspective

William Bennett has several collections of poems and short stories. My mom read to me from The Children's Book of Virtues when I was a lad. Great stuff, and a pretty thorough cross section of ancient and somewhat modern stories and authors.

I also would say The Once and Future King by TH White, and really any of the Artherian legend material.

The Hobbit is good.

Elizabeth George Speare wrote some good ones for kids, most notably The Bronze Bow.

Is anyone compiling a list of
>/pol's/ Suggested Reading for Children?

That's cute actually

Where's the rest? please post it.

> the thread for wildly misunderstanding the point of the book.

> "Hipster dreads"
> Fifty shades of Grey
> People who think this type of person exists.
riiight. Weres your Kekistani flag bruh?