BUSH ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

JUST

aol.com/article/news/2017/10/25/former-president-george-hw-bush-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-actress/23255162/

Why are women so pathetic? It's raining sexual assaults now, it's the most fashionable trend. So brave!

shit is this real?! what a fucking time line!

> Lind tagged the post with the "#metoo" hashtag, which women have used in the wake of accusations against the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein to tell stories of inappropriate sexual behavior by men.

> "But when I got the chance to meet George H. W. Bush four years ago to promote a historical television show I was working on, he sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo.

>"He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke. And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again.

Shush....let them destroy rape like they did racist.

Soon we will be able to literally rape actual niggers and nobody will care because they'll roll their eyes hearing the words again and again and again.

Surprise surprise. Another elite rapist that hates abortion. These men don't even deserve a trial. Lock rapists up!

because they are giga-sheep. where men might break under peer-pressure, women stumble over their own feet in an attempt to be the first to jump on the train

>implying you’re not all dirty pervs and molestors

and she smiled throughout the whole event like the prostitute she is, because she knew it would make her money

Dude is so fucking old, he probably missed what he was aiming for.

I'm literally afraid of talking to women now because they have gone insane and consider a handshake a sexual assault.

I guess this proves he was not a customer of the Reagan era rentboy ring in Washington.
That old CIA spook may have been a organizer of Hastert type operation though.

The digits don't lie

Why am I not surprised we have bin saying all these Democrats are evil Virtue signaling whores are all just projecting they crimes on President Trump

kek. women are so pathetic. Being a 9/10 chad myself, my crotch has been grabbed by many a late 30s early 40s, disgusting ham beast without my consent. Women have the capacity to be just as shamless and disgusting as men, the only difference is, no-one cares when its a women, because they're not expected to have decency anymore

BIGOT
RACIST
NAZI
RAPIST

all now meaningless

where's his hand?

The dude can't even get a boner. I want to hear about how he started pedophile rings. not how he at 140 years old grabbed someone's ass cause it's right in front of his fucking face

The modern definition of harassment is making eye contact with a woman for too long

Talking to one on the street is literally rape

DECONSTRUCTED BITCHEZ!

checkenem

>Accuser is in her 30's
>HW has been wheelchair bound for quite some time

It's like they're not even trying to be logical anymore...

HW pedo confirmed

Imagine thinking you're a victim because an old guy grabs you and tells you a joke.

If I go by their phenomenally low standards, I've been sexually assaulted about 500 times in my life.

You've got to have zero problems and zero self respect to go around pretending you were hurt, when you weren't in any way.

Hopefully, some time in the near future, being a victim will be common and therefore not cool and trendy anymore.

"it's all i drink" - op

GHWB's nurse came out in defense of the ex-president saying that it is his medication that makes him unaware of what he is doing.This defense never works for an average joe, as a defendant on trial, or it opens up Pandora's box to make the defense, of under the influence a viable defense.

GHWB is going to be apologizing for a whole lot more than an ass grab when the JFK files come out tomorrow...

I do wonder about the timing of this sexual assault allegation (regarding something that took place in 2014). Perhaps it's designed to take some of the luster off GHWB before the hammers comes down? If normies have been primed into an awareness that this guy is an asshole (even at 90+), they'll be less likely to say "let's just leave the old dude alone."

she was 30
he was 90
he apparently grabbed her ass and told a dirty joke from his wheelchair
he appologised

what else can you expect from a senile cia nigger who stopped gaining youthful vigor from the child sacrifices 20 years ago?

WTF! GHWB? More like GHB!

Fucking "victims" always want a pity party. Get the fuck over it. Shit happens. That's life. Maybe make different choices?

> (OP)

>Hopefully, some time in the near future, being a victim will be common and therefore not cool and trendy anymore.

We can only hope also based af