ITT: manga or anime that made you legitimately upset, uncomfortable, and unhappy

ITT: manga or anime that made you legitimately upset, uncomfortable, and unhappy

This shit is really hard to read Sup Forums I had to drop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/the-private-report-on-my-lesbian-experience-with-loneliness-r19652
bakabt.me/torrent/175333/oyasumi-punpun-goodnight-punpun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been reading punpun. It's pretty fucking depressing. I've heard it gets worse as he grows up, I don't know if I'm ready for it.

The only problem I had with Punpun is some of the characters or arcs might be less appealing or interesting since the author isn't afraid to change the tone and focus of the story, otherwise I got exactly what I wanted.

How is it hard to read a sad story? You are meant to get attached to the characters and feel things that you normally wouldn't feel in your life. You are able to feel for the characters because you are a human being and empathy is in your nature. That's the fun of it.

You should try reading Sundome, Op.

>and feel things that you normally wouldn't feel in your life
Y-yeah...

>This shit is really hard to read Sup Forums I had to drop it.
what a faggot, finish what you've started

You might have had similar experiences, but do keep in mind that Punpun has actually had sex.

Not everything is worth finishing

So have I.

I didn't enjoy it either.

She was a good girl, the only thing she did wrong was trust the MC, I hate this fucking thing, made me depressed and annoyed for a full day.

I wouldn't be so sure about the fictional character. Just keep reading the fucking manga.

Don't be a faggot user, read some Daily Life of Mai-Chan, that'll strengthen your resolve

Did you reach adult punpun yet?

sauce?
google, iqdb, and saucenao have failed me

Actually serious spoiler:
There's rape right? Punpun or someone else? I was diddled as a kid so yah my life has been fucked up in several ways.

Not gonna be able to keep reading methinks

Scumbag loser.

Thanks Rohan. Good job with Pink Dark Boy volume 23. It was great.

No rape.

Well...kinda...did that count?

You should be safe to keep going, there's nothing like that in the story. There is a single moment where a character is cornered into comforting a female, I don't know how much of a trigger that can be for you, but to me it sure as hell didn't look like rape.

I think Punpun is into sex actually, that's my personal impression.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/the-private-report-on-my-lesbian-experience-with-loneliness-r19652

Looks interesting, thanks.
>2 chapters
Oh well, if it's good I can wait.

how this got a live action adaptation is beyond me

I dropped PunPun the first time around the time he gets his own apartment because shit just got too depressing. I then picked it up again and the ending was totally worth it, not that its a happy ending though.

>mangareader

what a coincidence

Yeah, I'm a wuss.

you've already been born. you've already experienced life, no matter you're age

Punpun won't be the worst thing you can experience. It surely won't be the last

I'm all for batoto but they are removing a lot of content. What else would you recommend using?

scanlator's website

>first page
wha..? why? who made this?

Because people learnt to get kicks out of fucked up shit a long long time ago.

and bakabt if torrenting
bakabt.me/torrent/175333/oyasumi-punpun-goodnight-punpun

Punpun might be depressing but at least there was that scene where he gets raped by his, uhh, aunt? His uncle's girlfriend?

That shit was... HOOOO, my femdom ass could barely take it. It was supposed to be all somber and shit but MMM-MMM. BOY. Asano really knows how to draw eroticism in all its forms.

Also,
>11 posters
>it's all blogging

>Reading PunPun

My favourite post today, thanks.

The scene in Shiki where they are killing that girl by driving tractors over her freaked me out more than it probably should have.

Have you guys ever seen "Elfen Lied?" Because that anime is FUCKED.

>There is a single moment where a character is cornered into comforting a female
That's a really roundabout way to justify a rape, user.

To be fair men can't be raped, user.

It just didn't feel like it to me.

wanna bet?

he's not a man he's a birdie

I stand corrected
though his primary sex characteristics are disturbingly human