Final straw! ROGAN makes fun of Feldman

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqRqtINnQw

I fucking hate Joe Rogan NOW!!!!!! He's a pedo defender

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTdE-vlbm58
youtube.com/watch?v=vyXzQDdQxNc
youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joe Rogan you pedo enabler !!!! Your time has come!!!!! You ruined my basic Gestalt

No (((rogoans))) here

We need to help Corey

if you don't like joe for whatever reason stop reaching for stupid shit to hate him on. Jesus Christ why are the retards that hate joe rogan always the dumbest people on the planet.

Young Jamie go kys pedo scum

He apologized in the following Redban episode

Joe's based as fuck. Good dude to have on your side. He's said he loves Sup Forums before.

Link please , I want to see this kazar jew apologize

feldman isnt an mk ultra useful idiot? news to me

Joe adapts like a chameleon to whatever setting he's in. Dude will sound like a commie fuck one episode, then a nationalist "alt-right" (lol) type of guy the next show. When he has academics on, he spouts the SJW shit, when Gavins on, he shits all over it.

จริงจริง

youtube.com/watch?v=cTdE-vlbm58

within the first 2 mins

Lets tweet tf out of it.

#ImWithCoreyFeldman

Fuck All Pedos

ใช่

He's a purebred subversive jew and will boldface lie to sound good

Cx

I listen to Rogan while I work sometimes, guess I hate my life, whatever, usually just noise in background but when I heard this I hard stopped like ??? Seem to remember his take on Weinstien was a bit off too.

I never understood why Joe was such a dick to the women and then flirted with the dudes on Fear Factor.
It was creepy as hell.

He does talk some good shit sometimes though

He apologized:
youtube.com/watch?v=vyXzQDdQxNc

>!!!!!!

Pretty buttburned there, huh

D'you know how 4chin is like the Hulk? If you pelt him with gamma rays, he actually gets stronger

Yes!!! Isn't it off when he shits on Jones or stops the Gestalts from flowing !!! HE is ONE of THEM ... look into Aubrey Marcus the snake oil salesman and Duncan trussell the Satanist... Both good friends of rogan

>???

>!!!

He praises Sup Forums for the HWNDU shenanigans as well in the last 20 minutes

Lol some apology ... muh sjw fwends are hurt by this

>confessed his love for a mongolian yak herding enthusiast forum
>automatically means he's based
Kill yourself nigger

Witnessed

LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a pedo.
You gaggle of white knight try hard fagots.

yosef rogan

Theme thread
Rogan goes into the well

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo

Hey guys leave my buddy Josephstein Rogenberg alone !!! We tottaly don t go to South America and cuddle kids while high on Obango juice