Why is the government allowed to do this?

Why is the government allowed to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-cigarettes.surgeongeneral.gov/knowtherisks.html#aerosol-exposure
amny.com/news/juul-e-cigarettes-fda-regulation-1.14485385
observer.com/2016/06/hot-air-democrats-work-with-big-tobacco-and-big-pharma-to-choke-the-vaping-industry/
atsdr.cdc.gov/ToxProfiles/tp189-c2.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/e-cigs-and-second-hand-vaping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a better question, why do smokers and vape faggots think it's OK to violate the NAP with their smoke/vapor?

Why should I have to smell your disgusting vape in the workplace or bar?

There's no proof second hand vapes are in any way harmful.

Because you don't own the business in question, commie.

Because it was never about the health effects, especially the spurious claims about second-hand smoke, duh. It was always about control, and goodwhite country club types pushing around the badwhite trailer park types, and telling themselves it was for their own good.

Also, vaping is the most faggy thing you can do next to wearing a man-bun. But it shouldn't be illegal, it should just be grounds for immediate termination.

Why should I have to view your disgusting face in a bar? Put a bag over your head and stop violating the NAP.

Good. Fuck vapists. Cigarette master race
If we have to deal with bullshit anti-smoking laws, so do they

This. I don't vape myself, but the government shouldn't be able to ban it. Why has the US forsaken its personal liberties?

Literally what tobacco smokers said despite the obvious conclusion.

no but its annoying as fuck. Keep your scented cloud out of my clean air

because people are idiots and legitimize the system by voting

>obvious conclusion
Your obvious conclusion is obvious bullshit.

>you can inhale smoke
>you can inhale vapor

>a guy who's totally done his research

one google search: e-cigarettes.surgeongeneral.gov/knowtherisks.html#aerosol-exposure

There was ample proof second hand tobacco smoke was harmful BEFORE is was banned. Stop pretending to be retarded.

Guess you'll have to switch to sucking a literal dildo.

don't like vaping bar? go to different bar. if enough people do it bar owner will get the hint.
don't like vaping workspace? quit job and get another one. if enough competent employees do it the business owner will get the hint.

Ok with me. I don't want to smell your stinky fruit water. And I don't want something that's been in your rotten cancerous lungs inside my own

If we're gonna ban all things annoying your ass would be in a FEMA camp.

i thought america was the land of the free tho?

Just like vaping.

Now keep your faggy fedora shit out of my lungs.

Not even him but that site is so fucking bullshit that you can see the
|>
|&

Some preliminary research has shown some mild effects due to the steam (high humidity kind of effects), but yeah, mostly harmless.

Better question, do you think it's okay for the asthmatic kid to use a glycogen based nebulizer to treat his respiratory disorder?

If so, guess what. You think it's okay for that kid to be vaping his very necessary cortical steroid.

Gee, I wonder why they would use glycogen as a solvent if it's so bad for peoples respiratory systems.

I don't smoke or vape, yet I know this is a fucking stupid debate.

>TL;DR - Go fuck yourselves. There is more than enough imperical evidence to support that there is literally ZERO negative health impacts to respiring aerosol glycogen. PROTIP: We've known this since the fucking 40's, that's why we don't need "new studies" on inhaling glycol, fucking morons.

Don't tread on my vape

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I don't even vape, retard. It's not even about vapes. It's about you dragging your faggot commie ass onto private property you do not own and demanding new rules on the expectation of harm in the absence of any scientific evidence.

This is why we have to kill all the commies.

You inhale and exhale water vaper every minute of your life.

I think that should be covered by the vaping ban since its so harmful to others.

diacetyl
benzene
nickel
tin

don't skimp on cheap flavours, make your own from 3 ingredient , PG, VG and nicotine.

nickel
tin

don't buy cheap ass atomisers from china.

The race war will be won when white americans are exteriminated. One way or another.

amny.com/news/juul-e-cigarettes-fda-regulation-1.14485385
If e-cigarettes can't be taxed and otherwise treated like tobacco then why the fuck is this allowed??

Living in NYC, vaping is similar to jaywalking, no one fucking cares if I vape on the subway, and cops don't give a fuck.

haha the surgeon general can't even sanitise his own html

Exposure to vape doubles your chances of transforming into a gay.

because vaping is for faggots?

What about socialized countries where smoking is a huge tax on the healthcare system?

This is fucking retarded, we have an incredible smoking cessation device and limiting its uses at all considering the compounds making it up are completely fucking inert, is completely retarded.

There is no legal reason beyond "muh air" but you'll breathe carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen, and unbundled hydrocarbons by the fucking balloon full just sitting in traffic.

Just play right into the hands of the tobacco companies boys, s'all good.

Doesn't matter, faggot, I don't want to breath all that shit you're blowing out simply because it came from you. What a filthy nigger brain you have there, thinking you own your immediate vicinity and can do whatever the hell you want in it.

Look up the Master Settlement Agreement. Vaping is screwing with the states' normally ever-expanding tax base. It has absolutely nothing to do with concern for your health.

Of course, the government's allowed to do anything.

>water vapor at low concentrations in air (aka humidity)
>chemical that alters brain laced in highly concentrated vapor

Totally the same thing.

This.

First they build a case for it being harmful.
>Its banned. It MUST be dangerous.
Then they tax it.

Fuck this nanny state bullshit

>Drinks coffee
>alcohol
>eats glucose and protein anmong many other compounds
>breaths air
>metabolises

Jesus christ there are chemicals EVERYWHERE!

The government can do whatever they want pussy, wtf are you gonna do about it? Cry on Sup Forums? HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cuck. Stfu and go watch some anime.

What’s the best ratio of pg to vg

>He doesnt exclusively vote for the 3rd leading party, regardless of policy, to undermine democracy.

lel.

>one google search

We'll there's your problem, dipshit.

Nobody uses the mentioned materials in modern vape juices or atomizers. If you want to scare people, don't use cherry-picked """studies""" that have been thoroughly debunked and only look at discontinued juice manufacturers or Chinese atomizers.

That's a good question. Why are they actually doing this? I was a 10 year smoker before switching over to vaping. In less than 2 years I cut down on nicotine down to 0. It's the only cessation method that's worked for me. It's a shame that the state is not embracing this. Also I believe I recently saw the minimum age for vaping bumped up to 21. Don't understand NY policies at all.

That's a good little goy.
observer.com/2016/06/hot-air-democrats-work-with-big-tobacco-and-big-pharma-to-choke-the-vaping-industry/

depend on your vape power and coil resistance really.

the more vg the more smoke and itll be smoother

the more pg will give more of a throat hit and less smoke.

a good ratio is 70vg 30pg for a decently powerful vape, however if you have a pussiboi cheap vape you'll need 50/50 because vg is viscous and can't be processed by weaker wattages

If you believe the dosage of nicotine in diffused, second-hand vape is enough to "alter brain", you're a moron.

Also, glycols are literally the most benign organic solvent known to science. So yea, it's the same as water vapor at low concentrations in the air. It's like you faggots want your own anecdotal theory-crafted bullshit to be quoted as science when there is metric fuck-tons of empirical data to prove you wrong.

I bet you drive on the highway while breathing. If you do, you inhale 1000000% more carcinogenic material on your highway commute just by seeing a fucking semi-truck. So stop breathing on the highway, idiots.

States have always had the right to do shit like this. Don’t like it? Move to a better state not run by Jews niggers and queers.

I cycle through traffic. I am genuinely much more concerned by that than by people around me vaping.

“Scientific evidence”
Evidence comes with time you dumbass, what if all of a sudden pneumonia becomes a symptom from vaping, just give it time and we’ll see

there's no proof farts are harmful

They have done studies. The flavours MIGHT have chonic long term effects on the people vaping. No studies suggest there is a danger from passive inhalation, yet.

Which is what you would expect. Its just water vaper. Smoke was obviously not something people should be inhaling.

>give it time

People have been using aeroslized glycols as a solvent in respiratory therapies for fucking decades. Literally the most benign organic solvent known to science.

You idiots just can't into science but soooooo desperately want to alter it when it doesn't fit your preconceived worldview. Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but that's not how science works

Holy shit, a RIGHT choice by the government...didn't know they had it in them!

The less cig/vap fags I see the better.

well... no you'll see more cigfags retard because smoking is legal....

>vaping is prohibited wherever smoking is prohibited
Vaping is still legal. All that changed is now you cant come into a bar and blow a fog of double bubble berry dream cream sunrise for everyone to put up with. I hope this gets used as a precedent to somehow ban "thot fog" perfumes

Then they support when the government taxes/bans some harmless activity you enjoy when the time comes. The circle of useful idiots is complete.

>Why is the government allowed to do this?
Because whether you want to believe it or not, the government really has our best interests at heart.

There's no proof they aren't you dumb fuck.

well shit, time to move to New York

>Because whether you want to believe it or not, the government really corporate special interests at heart.

FTFY good goy

then this thread is pointless.

I believe that establishments should have the right to decide whether they want vaping allowed.

>taxing an addictive chemical and allowing its advertisement instead of outright banning it.
Hmm.

lol, the same ones who complain about to smell wear a half a can of axe everywhere they go.

>New York actually does something based

Well alright, NY fags, credit where it is due.

>there is literally no proof eating that contents of that white packet are bad for you

Again, why do you dumbfucks think there is no data on this?

Is it because we haven't needed new data since these studies were conducted in the first half of the 20th century and there is little value in engaging in studies that are already peer-reviewed? Is it because you're fucking brainwashed into backing corporate special interests at the behest of your precious government instead of your own interests?

PROTIP: It is.

atsdr.cdc.gov/ToxProfiles/tp189-c2.pdf

Its ex smokers that object the most.

The primary detrimental effect of second hand smoke is reminding ex-smokers they could light up.

Ex vapers will be triggered by the smell of vape.

>I believe that establishments should have the right to decide whether they want vaping allowed.
As someone who spends a great deal of time in a NY bar, people throw a much bigger shitfit over this than other normal things you would ban in bars. We had 3 instances of having to physically remove someone for vaping this year, not for health reasons but because of the obnoxious smells they put off. We had a couple regulars that would either have mild shit like mint or they would go outside. Its these fags with $250+ custom kits coming in and blowing massive clouds of high school girl perfume that are ruining it for the rest of the vapers.

Ive been to nyc, literally everyone smokes cigs all over. Laws dont mean shit when theyre not enforced

I've never been subject to "2nd hand vape" - does it make you cough or anything like that?

i like to pour those in water and listen to them crack

scientificamerican.com/article/e-cigs-and-second-hand-vaping/

saved

Why are all you niggers falling for this >1 post by this ID

Not everyone wants to be exposed to nicotine. Get over it. I smoke and vape btw.

70/30 @100w

HAHAHA EAT SHIT FAGGOT VAPING SOYBOYS

>stop breathing on the highway
thinks i wish healthfags would do

>Democrats want to virtually ban cigarettes and vaping
>Democrats want to push Marijuana into every household
Really makes you think. It's almost like there's a certain ethnic group that sells the vast amount of drugs, that the Dems thought they could win over by legalizing their trade.

Who said anything about harmful? It's about being a nuisance to others.

>quit the place you've worked at for years to protest vapes
>I've never lived in reality before

It really has nothing to do with the vapor, seeing someone smoke in a particular area encourages other smokers to join. Banning vapes from smoking areas is understandable.

>went from smoking a pack a day to vaping last week
>smokerfags pretending to be manly clogging up their lungs and yellowing their teeth near me
>wake up in the morning without phlegm clogging my lungs
>fogging out places with fruity smelling clouds
Deal with it fags.

>being a colossal faggot
>not harmful

This. Quitting smoking by vaping and working down the nicotine is a life/lung saver

>suck on giant dildo in public
>lol at least my lungs are healthy
Just be a man and fucking smoke unfiltered reds like the rest of us

Reminder vaping is inherently white

No I'd chain smoke unfiltered eagle 20's.
There's nothing manly about waking up wheezing and smelling like burning asshole hairs.
I'm gonna start jogging again, because I can actually breath while still getting that feeling of fullness in my lungs with the nicotine.
My shit taste like candy btw, not burning newspapers.

delet

Camel unfiltered were the best imo.

T*rkish Royal second place

>He thinks water vapor is smoke
What are you fucking retarded?

kek
>Do you even vape, brah?

Good. The dopes that vape blow it everywhere like it's special oxygen that we all ought to be happy to get a whiff off have ruined it for more reasonable ones. Fuck 'em. Vapers are worse than smokers at this point because at least a smoker won't blow the smoke in your face and then claim it's ok.