I am a sunni muslim, ask me anything and i will answer as long as its serious

Quick notes:

1-Prophet muhammad pbuh was not a pedophile

2-Taqqiya is not a real thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t59YIaHlLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muhammad was a pedophile and Taqqiya is real

If you think everything im telling you is a lie and an attempt at deceiving you there is no point in arguing with you.

if we all worship the same god why do you want to kill christians
i mean i get why you wanna kill jews but still wtf we do?

How can one not be a pedophile if one has a 9 year old wife (wedding consumed by 11)?

We don't want to kill christians, i think they are our friends and we should live peacefully together.

maybe you should make an effort to prove it isn't a real thing

Serious question.
Why so much butthurt over images of your prophet? It's understandable that you'd take offense to a mocking depiction, but why take offense at all depictions? Seems a bit silly, and Shia Islam doesn't seem to care as long as it's not meant to be insulting.

oh look, a lying Muslim. How quant.

1-Women back then used to mature much faster
2-It was completely normal back then in those times
3-Aisha was pubescent and consented of course

By the way she was the daughter of prophet muhammads best friend and companion.

Been a while since I did these.

A Sunni muslim that doesn't know Taqqiya is real and that the prophet Muhammad had sex with little girls? Next your going to tell me Bacha Bazi is made up

Because prophet muhammad is holy, he is the best human to have ever walked on earth, our eyes do not deserve to see him, and all paintings of him are far from true and resemble nothing about him.

Why won't you obey the shia imams who are the rightful heirs of muhammad? Why do you venerate apostates?

This isn't the Qur'an, right?

Any serious Qur'an quotes debunking taqqiya?

this is how stupid Muslims are. not exactly sure if a painting is living or dead so just ban it anyway.

Muhammad indisputably married Aisha when she was six, and consummated their marriage when she was 12, having engaged in other forms of sexual activity with her before that point.

How can you make that claim?

Look m8, muslims will say almost ANYTHING to increase their numbers in a given area. You can't really ask them anything because they'll tailor their answer to the attainment of that objective.

No it’s the Hadith.

Why are you invading our countries?

And why don't you people bathe?

to play devil's advocate, how would you debunk such a concept as taqqiyah? Anything you say, the other person will just accuse you of taking taqqiyah.

Shias are sadly not right, they chose the wrong path and their imams are not legitimate.
any verses mentioning it ?

You should never talk to a Muzz even if it's to ask him this.

>women back then matured much faster
>It was completely normal back then
Allah law's are universal, cunt, they don't change with time.

You are lieing right out of the gate.

The prophet married a girl at 6, and waited until she was 9 to have relations with her. While the prophet lived with different standards, modern western culture calls that being a pedophile.

>1
Please see gif related
>2
Please see gif related

>Taqqiya is not a real thing

That is the same fucking logical paradox as "this statement is false" by the sheer definition, nature and use of Taqqiya, master-baiter.

>she was the daughter of prophet muhammads best friend and companion.
So if i fuck my best friends 11 year old im not a pedophile?
Sweet

I got a serious question
Why doesnt your people conform to the law of the land that hosts you?
Everywhere you go you want to take over and implement your own laws, against the will of the people in the host nation

why?

For clarification:
Whats the point in leaving a muslim country for a non-muslim country only to make it muslim?

k that's what I thought

>1-Women back then used to mature much faster
No. A 6-year-old is a 6-year-old. If anything, they were less physically mature back then.
>2-It was completely normal back then in those times
Sure, and it's still "normal" in those countries now as a result. Does that change the facts of the matter or the fact that it was wrong?
>3-Aisha was pubescent and consented of course
She was 12 when the marriage was consummated, and 6 when he married her, engaging in other sexual activities with her before that point.

You're intellectually blatantly dishonest and should be ashamed.

Don't talk to Muzz. They're not people.

marrying children is not allahs law

Some things change over time in religion to fit the people life styles, in the past things were different.

>how peacefull
>how tolerant

NIGGERS

>Whats the point in leaving a muslim country for a non-muslim country only to make it muslim?

Invasion.

Pretty sure Muslims taught white people how to bathe.

Also pretty sure there's not a lot of water in the middle of the desert.

Also pretty sure Muslims wash themselves when they enter masjid.

Another Sunni master race here. We don't allow pictures of Muhammad because of his status in our religion, but not because of what the other Muslimbro said.

It's not because we don't deserve to see him, it is because if there were ever a real drawing of him, everyone would have one and keep one in their home due to his status in our religion, and that would lead muslims to accidentally idolize him, and idolatry is one of the greater sins in Islam.

My prophet can beat up your prophet

At what age do most muslims blow themselves up

You see the kind of answer you get from a Muzz? They're not people to be talked to they're thing to get rid of. Do you argue with termite?

Why don't you stay in your own fucking country?

Every country you invade, you demand islamic law, if they don't comply, you blblow yourselves up. If you don't believe me, look at Malaysia, which has two sets of laws, one set specifically to appease muslims.

Stay the fuck out of Europe

Do you like Hitler? Why?

Okay so it's basically the same reason Catholics don't have idols like Orthodox Christians, right?

>2-Taqqiya is not a real thing
Nice taqqiya.

No he can't.
Muhammad (PBUH) was a general who won many battles.

Jesus (In the Bible) was a weak man.

I admit this is a bad thing about us hopefully it changes, we face the same problems in jordan, its full of syrians and palistians.
We think of women differently, we believe they could consent at that age and that its not pedophilia, your western values and standards are not for us.

They don't invade anyone anymore. They follow the immigration laws of the countries they move to and then pay taxes and take the jobs you white people are too lazy to do, but can't force others to do at gunpoint anymore.

He's not lieing about it being normal back then.

Even Europeans married child brides in the ancient past.

This is because the young girl was then brought into her husband's family. She then learns how to be part of his family, what chores she is expected to do for the family, etc. When actual sexual congress started varied by the individual culture of the time. For some cultures, it was as soon as the husband wanted to break her in. For others, the husband had to wait until she had a regular woman's cycle. Again, it all depended on the local culture.

I've got 3 questions
Why are muslims always trying to convice people that islam is the only and best religion,every muslims i've talked to gets really angry when you question islam, and all the muslims i've talked too will at on point suggest "you read the quran, you'll find the answers you seek"

What happens to those that dis-believe, insult, and question Islam.

If Islam means to serve god, then where is free will, in islam the only mention of freewill is that god allows you to sin or not, yet allows others muslims to kill you if you are caught sinning.

Where is the freewill, choice in that? Why are muslims always trying to convert and convice others, and why are muslims so weak at arguments, analysis that aggresion is a resonce when you insult or question islam.

holy fukken lmao

Hows the take over of the UK? What's the next step?

>Taqiyya is not a real thing
oh right the extra backwards ones call it kitman.

Do you guys all believe Jesus didn't actually die on the cross, or is that just Ahmadiyya?

The romans spread baths all over Europe. The decrease in personal grooming and care in later ages came due to the plague, as people thought that extreme cleanliness would make one more vulnerable to miasma (or other shit they believed in).

I'll repeat myself a lot in this thread but: don't talk to Muzz.

IDK.

Myanmar is being invaded.

Can someone explain why the fuck you guys (((fight)))

That's all Muzz.

Jesus is a prophet of high status in islam just like moses and muhammad, in the quran it states we should love them all equally, all prophets should be respect equally in the quran my friend, and jesus carried the same message as muhammad pbuh, to worship one god only.
because you bomb our countries and plant puppet states and cucked leaders.
Neutral, he hated arabs or non whites, but if i was german i would love him.

>hopefully it changes
I wasnt asking about that, i was asking why you feel the need to fuck up other nations and make them into muslim countries

If you want to live in a muslim country there are plenty to choose from, there is no need to make Sweden, Norway, Denmark, UK, Germany etc etc into muslim nations.
The laws and the culture in these nations does not adhere to islam, they are not compatible at all so if you dont want to live outside of muslim culture why go to such a place?

If you still dont understand my question, ill make an allegory:
If i hate gay people and dont enjoy gay culture why would i go to a gay bar?

Why does it say the sun rises from a muddy spring?

dub dub check

this is retard level debunking, you saying something does not equal it being correct

Is it better to rape donkeys or goats?

Asking for a friend

Mohammed was a child molesting, slave keeping, mass murdering, genocidal desert bandit. He gave prisoners of war to his followers to be raped and enslaved. He slaughtered hundreds of innocent people by his own hand. He did all of these things, and wrote a book bragging about it.

This man is the ideal male role model for all Muslims. They idolize Mohammed as the perfect man, who's behavior should be emulated.

He fucked little girls, stop doing damage control.

>If you think everything im telling you is a lie and an attempt at deceiving you there is no point in arguing with you.
agreed which is why taqqiya is fucking retarded and mudslimes deserve to get btfo for it

why does that matter? All kinds of Islamic bullshit doesn’t come from the Koran but from the Hadith.

There never was nor will be any point to arguing with subhuman swine. You know it. Leave.

What is the problem with this video? youtube.com/watch?v=0t59YIaHlLs

fucking 9 years old girls is pedophilia

the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white

>I wasnt asking about that, i was asking why you feel the need to fuck up other nations and make them into muslim countries

It's hard to believe you even need to ask. Muslims live in sexually repressed shithole. They constantly lust after the women of other countries whilst being hypocritically tied to their own culture and "religion". They hate living in their own social structures but somehow can't shake the root cause of their own discomfort. So they basically have to invade other countries so they can temporarily consume the accumulated cultural and physical capital of those places until it's completely consumed and gone.

They're diseased creature that don't deserve the name of people.

You a Muslim?

Catholics don't have idols?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

questioning islam is not a problem, i wouldn't convert to a new religion unless i know eveyrthing about it, but insulting islam is a great sin and cant be tolerated, and there is nothing such as killing you for sinning, it depends on the sin.

About free will, no one is forced to do anything, the religion and its rules are infront of you, if you follow it good for you, if not too bad.
not the same thing, kitman is hiding the truth, not telling lies.
jesus didn't die, he was never cruicfied
Because shias are wrong, most of them are wrongly guided, but the big heads are planted by the jews and other parties that want to divide us so we can stay weak.

Good job guys.

You scared the BASTE muslim away.

Why dont the mods fucking ban these cunts
Its literally one of these threads after another
all day everyday
im sure they can see

Will the shia majority in iraq likely side with iran and request that the american presence leave? Will a disaffected sunni minority continue to be prime terrorist candidates once this happens? How shoukd the middle east be structured on a political map?

So they can't have their say?
What happened to free speech, eh?
Sup Forums is full of hypocrites.

What sucks is how people react.

personally i don't man, but i don't think they do it intentionally, they have to flee or they risk their lives, and european countries have higher living standards and are much more developed than muslim countries, even ones that are not in wars.