Did Sargon actually win this debate?

While I find that I agree with Sargon on most things, and he seems to be /ourguy/ the debate here left me wondering a few things.

Why is it that Sargon goes out of his way to act like he doesn't know why black people are arrested disproportionately.
>imo its because we arrested all their fathers and now they went from yardapes to wewuzkangz.png

but still, why can't Sargon just say that? it's not like he's admitting defeat on any grounds... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9EctXhQKXs
youtu.be/6NQzOC1pnhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is it that Sargon goes out of his way to act like he doesn't know why black people are arrested disproportionately.

They commit crime disproportionately and are arrested disproportionately. I think he clearly stated that during the debate.

because hes the quadroon grandson of a cuck's bull

but you always run into that circular

>"why is it that they commit more crimes?"
>"I don't know, thomas"
>"But there has to be a reason.."

essentially..

idk, i just find it annoying that Sargon doesn't just squash him like he could.

because hes an entry redpiller,he gives you the skills to find the facts out for yourself

im a big fan and wound up a full blown polack cause of the guy

It wasn't even a debate. That emotional bitch Thomas just had a slew of gotcha questions to throw at Sargon, and when one of them didn't work and Sargon started to work the logic out and put it on display, Thomas would drop it and go to the next item on his list. All while fidgeting with shit from his pockets, touching his face, shifting around in the chair.

That stupid fuck face he made when he said "freedom allows white men to run everything" was priceless. It's like he was thinking 'what the fuck did I just say?' and he was trying to think of a way to back out of it.

The guy is an emotional wreck, I don't know how he even got to where he is, he definitely isn't winning any new people over to his side of things by behaving like a histrionic cunt.

if he did the normies would chimp out

alex jones knows its the jews,he just says (((globalists))) instead

if he named the jew he would be destroyed

Well, that's the thing. Even asking that question is attempting to quantify the intent of hundreds of thousands of individuals. You can say things like black communities are classically impoverished, and poverty tends to spur violent crime, and you'd be right about that. But you cannot factually claim that the majority of black felons are only felons because they grew up in poor communities. There is no way to measure the statistics needed to accurately make that statement.

You also run into the problem that other minority groups, who have also been classically impoverished / treated as an underclass / etc. don't have the same rates of violent crime as blacks, even when you adjust for any disparity of income. Which is something of a separate issue, but would become relevant should you go down that path.

>/our guy/
Is this a joke?
He’s just like everyone else, just calling up all “nazis” and “white supremacists” for not wanting his utopian diverse world

Yes he beat his opponent badly.

Because he's laying traps for them, he sets up the trap and they always walk straight into them, admitting what they deny, pointing out their hypocracy.

Saying it will just drive them to defence while Sargon gives them a false feeling of winning, causing them to run their mouths and ADMIT they are wrong and ADMIT they are hypocrits.

Hes baiting them into fucking themselves over, and it worked flawlessly

I identified with Sargon somewhat after seeing his debate. He isn't completely inline what more Richard Spencer tier thinking, but we are on the " same side " in regards to fighting these sjw anti free speech cucks.

>Muh purity
Sargon is extremely useful for our cause as a gateway drug, so to speak. People who watch him today will join us in a few years.
Laci Green used to do the same job for the left, but eventually they got so high on their own farts, they decided they don't need her anymore.

He believes it can entirely be explained by socioeconomic factors and ghetto """culture"""

I.e he thinks black people tend to be poor, and ghetto culture makes them stay poor and chimp out a lot.

>hypocracy
Reeee, the word is hypocrisy. The people who are hypocritical are hypocrites, not Hipocrates

This post is seriously retarded.

Alex jones is jewish you stupid cunt

Is there actually a debate where Sargon lost ?

Because thomas would go full defence mode, denying everything, giving nothing, whereas Sargons trap caused him to run his mouth and expose his hypocracy.

When Thomas started name calling it was obvious that he had lost any kind of intellectual debate.

Well i'm really sorry English isn't my first language

thomas is a ritalin kid. fucking weirdo

Attacking the audience, calling them despicable or something. Destroying his credibility and any kind of support he might have had

The left has so many disagreements among its groups that the skinny dude can't say anything affirmatively without neglecting anyone.

The other guy ragequit and walked off the stage because he had no arguments, he won indisputably. Sargon is shit at debating though.

Thomas made it clear he was never wanting a debate since he started out with questions that were meant to force out an apology out of Sargon rather than ask his reasoning for why he said or did something.

The whole question about black crime was a good example of how Thomas was wanting to make it sound racist to be familiar with basic facts like the fact blacks commit more crime. Thomas kept trying to reframe everything to be an issue of whether or not you were being moral in Thomas' mind rather than whether something could be debated as to whether it was right or wrong. He treated the whole time they had together as an inquisition.

I feel like Sargon is just way too used to bitching about his opponents to a picture of their face like he's making one of his videos. It definitely takes the humanity out of things and so it seemed like in many places he was just making another one of his ranty videos.

Not that this is a real criticism of what Sargon was saying, but I think he could benefit from watching a few debates in the future before going in against someone like Thomas. Sargon had the whole crowd on his side for the majority of the time and yet I still felt like he had to keep it together in order to not go on a tangent and look like a fool

Thomas would have lost a debate to an empty chair

Sargon destroys everyone in debates, only thing i dislike about his way of debating is his apparent pathalogical need to keep saying that he doesn't care about Thomas opinions and moral outrage, just kept saying it.

>why is it that they commit more crimes?
Genetics.

I'm such a shy inarticulate spaz, Thomas probably could've beaten me because he at least could talk without anxiety & stage-fright

No, he is always just a bit of a doormat when debating. Far too civil and concedes points that he shouldn't in the name of forwarding the conversation.

Because Thomas was using that as the basis of his "argument". His whole issue is self-righteous indignation, like most leftists. He's just sitting there regurgitating debunked nu-facts that were pumped into his head by the academic jew.

It was pretty eye opening and hilarious that it took almost no time for him to start calling the audience 'deplorables' as if it was a pillar of foundation to his beliefs.

Honestly I was willing to listen to what Thomas said until he did that. It just showed he was a little bitch and salty. Salt will definitely cloud your judgement if what you're trying to get to is freedom for everyone and truth in the process

One thing I find annoying is how much he repeats a first name when arguing.

It's a bottom level and needlessly arrogant way of arguing.

He also seemed a bit more confrontational in the beginning than he had to be.

And this last point might be a little petty, but the inflection in his voice and shit just makes it sound like he neither takes the discourse nor himself seriously.

He could win a lot more on being more calmly witty or I guess humble in his approach.

>Thomas probably could've beaten me because he at least could talk without anxiety & stage-fright

Hahaha, fucking barely. He was triggered as fuck up there, watch his body language. And the way he pretends like he didn't hear what was said, buying himself more time to come up with a response.

What do you want him to say??
"Niggers are Stupid Criminals"???
That's why you're on Sup Forums and he's on a stage redpilling 100's of normies.

As much as Sup Forumstards hate being "Politically Correct", they won't let you in that Arena unless you play by those rules.

Deep down everyone knows Niggers are fucking stupid sub-humans. He doesn't have to spell it out for anyone. Niggers make EVERYONE, including OTHER NIGGERS, uncomfortable. Everyone knows they could Chimp Out of pull a fucking gun at any moment.

If Sargon reveals his power level, he loses his platform. We ALL know what he means when he makes that point.

There's always at least one of these guys here

It's Greek tho

wasnt so much a debate as him just letting thomas hang himself with hes own bullshit, it was a waiting game, and holding onto ones temper if called names or insulted. considering the thickness of skin any "e-celeb" has to grow when they dont fall in line with "current year" thinking it would of been easy for sargon to outlast this person.

Jared Taylor debated Sargon

It wasn't a debate though. It was more one guy trying to make the other look bad and failing at it.

Thomas came to claim the moral high ground and Sargon denied him it. And that made Thomas bitch out and eventually rage quitting.

So you don't think genetics has anything at all to do with it?

>what are MAOA and CDH13

>youtube.com/watch?v=c9EctXhQKXs
Prepare to cringe. Sargon's a pretty bad debater. I was genuinely surprised that he managed to pull it together for Mythcon.

Oh yeah see the problem is I would get way too pumped on rustling his jimmies. Thomas brought up the whole "i wouldn't even rape you" ordeal and acted like it was a zinger. He is clearly bothered when the crowd and Sargon both just don't give a shit. I'm not sure if Sargon was just here to trigger Thomas or actually debate him but he definitely did a lot of both.

Also holy fuck every time Sargon declared that he didn't care about Thomas' moral outrages. I thought he was going to off himself.

He was so flustered he walked halfway across the campus with the mic still attached. He was also supposedly yelling at people as he was leaving. Did he grow up without a father? He sure acts like he did.

I tend to believe that the willingness to be criminal or participate in crime is influenced by a mixture of your genetics and social influences. However I do think that social influences do more of an impact than whatever genetics you're born with.

>source: wiggers

>He was so flustered he walked halfway across the campus with the mic still attached. He was also supposedly yelling at people as he was leaving
Holy fuck my sides.

Not so much a debate, but he spoke to Harmful Opinions about all the Candid garbage and floundered through every sentence.

"Pretending" to have no idea about the cause of the criminal overrepresentation of black people is cross you have to bear to venture into public.

But you can still say a lot, just not that part.

he clearly has some mental disorder. everybody knew some kid like that growing up. always on the edge/angry about something.

That was an interview wasn't it? Sargon challenged him on some points and disagreed on others but that's what a good interviewer is supposed to do if it's long form and not under 10minutes. Interviewing someone is far more than asking a question and then not engaging in the answer.

You should watch Sargon's video about the debate, it's just another perspective that gives a bit more clarity. It was obvious as hell what Thomas was trying to do, and he couldn't do it, so he had a narcissistic fit of rage and ran out as soon as the clock hit 2:40.

White people have the thug gene too, it's just not as common. Wiggers aren't all that common either.

he fucking destroyed his asshole, it was beautiful

social influences and culture stems from genetics.

why the fuck do people start youtube commentary channels but never seem to have the common sense to adjust mic levels and buy acoustic treatment?

>recording in my empty, unfurnished bathroom with heater running in the background, but fuck sargon!

And you're right on that but interrupting people is just rude and shitty debating, instead of interrupting he should have let thomas finish his bullshit "argument" and THEN Sargon could've said "well your opinions do not matter to me, this is a factual debate and your moral outrage means absolutely nothing"

Both interupted waaay too much, i found some parts just hard to follow when both were just talking at the same time.

>Did Sargon actually win this debate?
Yes. the other fag had to get up and run away and looked uncomfortable as hell.

It's apart of their subculture is all

>wiggers aren't all that common either
check cheap apartment complexes and trailer parks tho

I would say it's more a case of your environment and social influences either strengthening or weakening your genetic proclivities.

And when a race gets to make their own environment it ends up strengthening the genetics, not weakening them. That's why the society a race or nationality creates when they are the vast majority are such a strong indicator of what the individuals are like.

Sargon of Acuck is a classical british liberal, and as such attributes distortions in demographic groups to class. It's as simple as that.

They didn't have genetic studies back in classical british liberal days. The closest thing to it was the rightly discredited psuedo-science of eugenics.

The sad fact that blacks as a demogrpahic group are completely fucked by their low IQ median (as far as sigma minus two compared with the UK median) means they are doomed forever to be lower class, and no amount of money thrown at them with raise them as a group out of lack of forward planning. Yet this idea is so unpalatable (ie it's a fixed, intractable handicap, so to type) that they won't address even the data. Sargon has at least admitted this, is as many words.

What he says is relevant to the sigma one and sigma twos in the black community, if that's any consolation?

wiggers are just dumb whites. say the average white IQ is 100. half are below that. there's a lot of dumb whites.

Pretty sure Sargon was using muh feels as an argument against Jared the entire time not sure if it was an interview or a debate though now you mention it so you could be right.

It unsettles them, its a trolling tone and it absolutely pisses them off and thus makes it harder to come up with an argument, only making more mistakes, hanging themselves.

Thomas is the one who set the tone, not Sargon. Sargon follows the maxim of "among gentlemen be a gentleman, among pirates be a pirate."

Any reason he gives will be linked back to but white people tho, whatever he said wouldn't be discussed but linked back to so white people you racist quickly as possibly.

Sargon's whole tactic was to not allow Thomas to shame him as no one in the room cared about if anything someone had said was shameful. If he got him onto a topic Thomas would not be prepared to discuss it cause his whole argument was based around SAY SORRY and made to look pretty stupid

Sounds like sophistry. Better to beat them at their best.

well, since most of Sup Forums seems to be nat soc these days, hes not Sup Forumss darling anymore. if youre a libertarian or classical liberal, he might be something up your alley tho. hes more of a social liberal and supports single payer healthcare as well as gibs of all sorts, so economically hes not the most right wing political commentator you can imagine, on the other hand...

crime is a part of black subculture? Are we just talking about american black subculture? as I see it, there are plenty of nations in Africa that have stable societies and virtually no more crime than other countries of similar economic state like those in Eastern Europe.

If crime is a part of black subculture in america then there is at least an opening for a debate about whether or not it is the fault of those who participated in the slave trade that helped fuck families for generations.

we know that families and traditional households generally lead to better livelihoods and productivity, so I can't help but at least think we should recognize that black communities need help because of something they couldn't necessarily control.

that form of help? I'm not 100% sure. It's not like i'm for reparations or anything..

>he seems to be /ourguy/
this is bait

>They commit crime disproportionately and are arrested disproportionately
When comparing arrests to number of crimes committed per capita by race Black ARE NOT disproportionately arrested. They are arrested proportionally with the insanely high level of crime committed by nogs.

If anything interactions between Blacks and police are disproportionately low, especially when it comes to being shot by cops. The level of crime is so high that cops should be interacting with Blacks far more than they do. I don't blame cops for not wanting to deal with Blacks. Cops have the shitty job of trying to babysit 200lb, low IQ, high testosterone monkeys. Should they have to shoot a Black they'll be demonized and potentially charged with manslaughter and or murder.

Lol he started crying and everything

It's been a while since I watched it but I think I agreed more with Jared than I did with Sargon when I did but it was no means one sided from my recollection.

Sargon is such a liar... He told Thomas he wouldn't even rape him... then proceeds to violently tear him a new one

name a time when /ourguy/ or /ourgirl/ is used and it's not bait

Alright.

Time to stop talking out of your asses. Here are the facts.
youtu.be/6NQzOC1pnhM

Why is it so hard for people to admit that a population of people who evolved in a harsh continent full of lions and shit will naturally have more violent temperaments?

>facts
>pretty close to russian flag

I just went to rewatch it and saw a virtue signaling cuckold from Germany pinned in the comments and remembered why i hate listening to Sargon in the first place.

but what actually is the reason?

I'd say it's a combination of culture, genetics, historical context (literal slaves), class, policing, educatino etc

I mean how can you expect sargon to have some definite answer on the issue when nobody really knows?

of course Sup Forums is just retarded and will claim it's 100% genetics, but that's just lazy thinking.

I think sargon answered the question as best he could.

It's a scientific literature review. Doesn't matter if I was Satan himself presenting this. It would still be true.

>i wouldnt even rape you
>proceeds to rape him

The whole thing was extremely rapey

also the arrest thing is beyond retarded. all you have to do is bring up violent crime.

Honestly I think this is the most reasonable answer. The real reason is obviously fairly complex and to point out its exact shape and expanse could take decades of research I think. I know we have lots of data already but still, it would take so much to just find it exactly.

I think now, after watching again, he was just refusing to give Thomas a leg to stand on for even a second.

relax, friend i'm watching.

it was so fucking pleasant to watch, gangbang level of rape. i loved how chilled sargon was when destroying this mans pussy with his dingus

Why did thomas have a laptop to cite his shitty stories meanwhile milos boytoy had to go off his head

The lack of intervention by the host was disgusting as thomas made shitty rants that had to do with nothing

Shit debate both are faggots

True but he should have taken the high road and debated like a gentleman which would only have pissed Thomas off further. It annoyed me throughout the debate that both engaged in it. Sargon is a good guy but he shouldvd been the bigger man in the way it was done.

this, the body language said it all

Always bring this video up whenever you see this discussion. Guy even talked with some of the authors.

>niggers comitt the most crime, so they get shot the most

Pretty simple concept, and yet we have to go to elaborate lengths to make it PC and debate niggers and numales over and over again in an attempt to make them understand it.

At this point, I think many of the leftist and BLM "elites" are aware that their own claims are bullshit; they're just propagating them so they can get more power for themselves.

shit "moderator". It devolved into shitflinging too often

I think Sargon did have a tablet with him. It's interesting though that Thomas brought a whole laptop, maybe it was a tactic to intimidate

honestly though the fact that it's a mac makes him a fag

You know why he couldn't say it. You can't reveal your full power level in public

>blacks ARE NOT disproportionately arrested
Yes they are. With the amount of crimes they commit and the severity of those crimes, you would expect them to be arrested at a much higher rate than they already are

Sargon did fine, but anybody could've debated that SJW retard. Sargon is ultimately babby's first redpill, so I give him some slack

Sargon couldn't be "/ourguy/" He's a liberal, and openly opposes the idea of a white ethno state. POL is full trogs who love watching Richard spencer "PWNE" college kids like he's winning an actual debate. If you think Sargon is ourguy then you need to also think Richard spencer is a retard.

hed have to reprimand thomas and he wouldnt obey anyhow, so why bother. thomas the cuck was deranged af