Dangan Ronpa 3

Tfw you realize you did not protect that smile

>Dangan ronpa
>Before page 8

Retarded OP strikes again.

guys can SOMEONE please explain to me how Chiaki as mastermind makes any sense in terms of her characterization thus far???? am i really supposed to believe that in one or two episodes of despair, she does a 180 and she's the mastermind? that would be a very lazy way to end the series UNLESS there's some key elements i'm missing. even the kirijunko shit makes more sense to me.

>Chiaki cant go a single episode without saying "Hinata-Kun..."

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Don't blame it on HPA security, my friend!

Chiaki is retarded. Chiakifags are even more retarded. She's not even cute too

>komaeda can't go a single episode without "kibou.."

Reminder that Mikan is a dirty raggedy impure corrupting pig slut that deserves eternal damnation for her heinous actions against the innocent Ryota Mitarai.

What did Japan mean by this?

AYO WHERE MY CHISA PROTECTION SQUAD MEMBERS AT? WE DID A GOOD JOB PROTECTING HER THIS EPISODE, BUT THE REAL THINGS STARTS NEXT EPISODE.

Hopeman's bullshit has crossed the line. This walking meme needs to die.

If dubs then Hopeman and Junko hate sex next ep

Bretty good, but you missed the bit of text saying "What if you had a gun?"

I want to fill Komaeda-kun with hope!

need more mikan hmanga, i want to see her butt

Rerolling for hope.

Oh well, she dies next week.
Prepare for a river of salt.

I want to marry Sonia!

HOPEMAN OCELOT edit when?

>78
almost

But she's already dead.

As usual I'm right here, my friend!

Well, that's disappointing.

Can either Izuru or Imposter bro give Mikan the d? I need to see this happen.

>Japanese school
>Japanese show
>Best girl is European
She's amazing

Seriously can't wait, she is the strongest bait I've seen in this anime, can't wait for those shit tasted anons to finally tear-up after her demise.

That was the one artist who went and deleted their entire DR gallery, right?

I find it more offensive that Mikanfags are still allowed to exist especially after this episode.

That's a pretty big assumption user.

Ikr? Pure perfection.

So, Juzoboys and Chiakifags gonna get destroyed next week.

Junko, her plans, her motivation, her character...

It's all so boring.

A shame the anime doesn't end at episode 9, isn't it?

I can't say how it'd fit in with her "characterization", but it's either that or she dies. Her staying alive and saving the day without despairing would also be a really lazy way to end the series.

Komaeda and Mikan are awake on jabberwock island

I've never been as pissed at a dangan as when Mikan waxed poetic about Chiaki being the lifeblood of class 77.

FUCKING TRAITOROUS SWINE

the only remotely possible degenerates who would fuck this pig are Mitarai and Imposter by spitroasting her

Kirigiri confirmed it, give up.

Shut up Izuru. You have a Chiaki to kill.

me too

Juzo taking a beating from Izuru won't stop the Juzoboys.

So why did Kirigiri take off her jacket/vest anyways?

Seemed kinda random so I'm thinking there was a reason?

Who would win?

If Izuru were to give anyone the D, it would probably be Junko.

Rule of cool

Take only what you've seen from Anime Chiaki, ignore AI Chiaki. Anime Chiaki has a really unhealthy fixation on Hajime and doesn't seem to be that huge into hope, you don't think she could be turned to despair by Izuru and Junko?

No she fucking didn't.

So it's pretty obvious at this point that time travel will be involved. The question is, will the characters from Future arc travel back to Despair arc, or vice-versa?

Probably to honor Fedora's sacrifice.

Because she's autistic and wanted us to know that.

Lets talk about how great Chisa is!
I just love her. She's so loyal, motivated, and cute.
She also taught all my SDR2 pals about comradery.
It sure is nice to have such a great character in this anime!
Now, I understand that there's a lot of people out there who think she's the mastermind...
I highly doubt that personally but, if she is I am sure she'll be the most adorablest mastermind ever with only the best intentions.

Anyone else kind of disappointed that it was despair video and BRAINWASHING ANIME that corrupted Mikan and not Junko playing off her insecurities? I'm pretty let down desu

So what the fuck was she saying?
I hate it when a show does this

She said she learned a lot out of that corpse, nothing else. It's not 100% confirmed Chisa died.

Delta
He would M I N D H A C C Junko's analysing abilities to analyse HOPE. So Junko would have to succumb to the almighty MINDHACKA

will there an episode where she gets plowed?

I miss AI Chiaki.

It supposed to represent a change in attitude or character. A lot of characters in future arc have done this after coming to a realization or call to action.

That, and fan service.

to let animator to catch a whiff

So what is going to happen?

Is Junko going to give her the infodump on who Hajime is now?

A MAN OF FINE TASTE RIGHT HERE.

Without her attack dog Mukuro or a fuccboi that can create brainwashing anime, Junko is pretty shitty.
Delta can just make her neck herself.

"ze tsu bo u"
Thankfully they made this one obvious, unlike Tengan's.

Nagito's hijinks were amazing but for some reason I found his and Chiaki's interaction the most interesting.

She's dead. She failed to save literally everyone she ever cared about and died miserably. Completely useless from start to finish.

>I'll suck your cock

God I hope so

her dying makes a whole lot of sense and is probably what will happen. if she lives it won't be with her saving the day, it'd probably be with some bittersweet compromise (i'm not sure what and even that might be a cop-out).

but at this point i'd prefer chiaki riding in on a monami unicorn saving hope from despair then her being mastermind.

oh shit. so since she realizes that experiment glub glub boy is hajime, she'll be extra motivated to cause despair with him? that would be pretty interesting in terms of how the future arch ends. granted i still think it's sorta lame but we'll see!

i assumed it was her saying zetsubou

What about Junko inside of Mikan
No your not she deserve better

Seeing this pig on screen makes my stomach turn now.

Junko wins in 9/10 timelines. In the 10th Delta is really smug about winning and goes on about his complex plans and how him dying in the other 9 were just to showcase his power.

It's pretty much the epitome of wasted potential. Truly a shame, it would have been fun seeing the sdr2 characters being broken one by one by Junko.
Same.

Welcome to the world of 1cour anime, where you have to get to the good stuff and merely imply everything else even at the cost of perceived characterization.

Made me diamonds

You won't be saying that when she's revealed to be the mastermind

I've been pissed about that for two weeks already.

Junko is a hack who can't get shit done. I guess I shouldn't have bothered when Monokuma could barely get people to kill each other.

>people like Mahiru

why

Yeah, I think so.

i laughed

I think Izuru would rather just fap off to Junko's remains or something.

I just can't see him touching something as disgusting as Mikan no matter how much Junko she has in her.

So do I, but it's forgivable enough. I blame the entire thought process behind the anime more than her characterization at this point.

Mikan is in love with Junko, the video has nothing to do with it.

So she's not only an awful teacher she's also a complete monster of a person. Good look.

How much do you hate candyslut Sup Forums

Would make sense for everyone who did besides Boozeman.

>Bringing chiaki along with him of all people
It's all part of his keikaku isn't it

>My wife
>a monster

Say that to my fucking face nigger

She probably did more than the video.

The video causes Mikan to go to despair, then Junko gives her sweet nothings and makes her feel better.

They just didnt bother showing us cause it's a waste of time and we all know Mikan is easy to manipulate.

>anime brainwashing
where were you when the whole damn sdr2 cast went to shit.

Komaeda, Kirigiri, and Kamishiro all got really close to solving the Junko-Izuru-Hope's Peak case. Did Junko intentionally leave clues so that she could get despair from being found out, or did she just not anticipate anyone being able to get that far?

Holy fuck, this episode. I was grinning in my chair for 23 minutes straight. Mikan being the first to go totally batshit, Peko squaring off with Ikusaba, fucking HOPE MAN, and the perfect tease to end off on. There's no way this wasn't the best episode yet. I remember why I love this series.

How does Punishing "venom" Junko works again? I missed the explanation of this theory.

Fucking this. I hate anime Chiaki. She's boring and complete waifubait just for the sake of it. AI Chiaki was a lot more entertaining and while she was also waifubait it wasn't the only thing that defined her.

Plus she didn't spout "Hinata-kun" every time she's on screen.

HOPEMAN DUBS

He did say the 77th class would remain hopeful as long as she was by their side.

Your wife is a monster, you cunt.

I want to cum in Mikan's butt!