What type of food does the real redpilled right winger eat?

Is there food that right wingers are not supposed to eat, like vegan shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak
aryanism.net/culture/veganism/
youtube.com/watch?v=rWDb77lq4wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

raw meat that you personally hunted and butchered and raw milk from your farm.

Is that ... Schnitzel?

Anyway, you should eat rib eye steaks with a spinach and kale salad.

If you're trying to lose weight, throw 50 g of canned chicken on the salad and skip the steak.

Your mom's box

Eat what you want but take responsibility when you balloon to 400 lbs or develop anemia from a lack of b12 or grow into a c-cup from too much soy. You knew the dangers and you did it anyways

>raw meat
This and /thread and fpbp.

Eat eastern NC style BBQ
Eat Philly cheese steaks
Eat broccoli and spinach
Eat stews full of veggies but mostly meat
Drink tons of milk
Drink tons of filtered water
That is all

Most people here who talk shit on vegetarians feed their kids mass produced meat that starts their puberty years earlier than in the past.

Raw milk is literally a superfood.

no veganism
no seasoning or salt or pepper
no sauce except from mayo and ketchup

Vegetarians are food-trannies. Nature has spoken. Humans eat meat.

Thanks Hans, now I'm hungry.

I refuse to eat or drink anything that I deem faggot food. Vegan shit, anything explicitly "cultural," anything fancy like quiches, tea, anything from Starbucks.

If a liberal faggot raves about it and it's generally associated with them, it's something that you shouldn't eat.

go eat your mechanically removed chicken rib meat

>right winger
>red pilled

A red pilled person doesnt ask others what he should eat you dumbass, this isnt a cult. Any food that isnt plastic shit filled with hormones is fine.

you devour truth
and shit out furious vengance

Quit complaining that your 17-year-old boy is 4'11 and sounds like Mickey Mouse, it's not our fault, and don't blame us for it.

$1000 worth of comped sushi

>no salt or pepper
>mayo and ketchup is ok
neck yourself

Had whale and horse sushi in Japan this summer.

Food that he prepares himself. It may be a glorious feast with multiple courses or simple ramen but if it was made by his own hand it is worth enjoying.

Keto

So a lot of carpaccio? I love that.

Also, when I was little we were vacationing at my grandpa’s alpine vacation house and would collect blueberries and every morning at 7am, my brother or I would go down into the valley to get 3 litres of fresh raw milk from the farmer. We would eat blueberries with raw milk and a tad bit of sugar and thought we were the kings of the world. Not one immigrant in sight back then and at night you could see 4,000 stars with your naked eye.

Anything you fucking like. Stop looking for affirmation about every single one of your life choices on Sup Forums.

Mett

Soy products are a no-no.

Eat anything you want and wash it down with liberal tears.

Fish and chips

Meat and vegetables.

No carbs, except for beer.

DID YOU KNOW, the founder of Japan McDonalds, Den Fujita, attributed his peoples dark hair and dark eyes to a primarily fish based diet, and that eating McDonalds meat filled burgers will lead them to evolve Aryan features? The quote goes:
>The reason Japanese people are so short and have yellow skins is because they have eaten nothing but fish and rice for two thousand years... If we eat McDonald's hamburgers and potatoes for a thousand years we will become taller, our skin become white, and our hair blonde
Its McDonalds obviously lads.

this

Yes, Wiener Schnitzel. The best fucking thing to eat. Makes you stronk

This, ketogenic, low carb, grass fed raw meat and liver. Stop eating carbs.
If you are not right wing you will become right wing.

Meat, potatos, vegtibles and eggs

Well right now I'm on a cut, so my diet is basically the following every day

Chicken breast
Lentils
Ground turkey
Oats
Various fruits and veggies

That and supplements are pretty much all I eat right now. I drink diet sodas, water, an sometimes vodka

high meat from a glass jar
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak

aryanism.net/culture/veganism/

>raw meat
it taste horrible and leftist do it becouse their whore wifes don't how to cook.

also
>hunted meat
it taste like the animal--- if it is a wild boar it will taste like sand, grass and some shit.
Wild meat taste terrible.

>meat eating the same day that was hunted
you idiot faggot, nigger. You havve to make it bleed the meat, and wait for a day unless you want the shitters.
>raw milk
it taste like piss with crushed grass, and it has more chances to get an animal virus/parasite from it.

In other words, you piece of shit burger never went to hunt and i call you bullshit in your post.

Trust my post, i am white that eats everyday.

>eastern NC style BBQ

AMREN BORTHER

Oh, and peanut butter/almonds when I need some extra fats. I make sure to get ~50g a day

Black soup, like the ancient Spartans.

humans do eat meat, but the sources of said meat are debatable. cows and pigs were domesticated from wild ox and boars respectively, so they are not true to what our ancestors would have eaten. chickens are also domesticated, I believe turkeys are not however and are still pretty much the same. fish is obviously not domesticated for the most part because they are caught from the great untouched oceans.

other things like nuts have been domesticated also, almonds used to be poisonous, for example.

Tendies.

Big black dicks.

Anything you want.

>raw milk
it taste like piss with crushed grass, and it has more chances to get an animal virus/parasite from it.

Sometimes my coach brings a gallon of raw milk from his buddy in the US, tastes great.

>go eat your mechanically removed chicken rib meat
Mechanically separated chicken = blasting compressed air at a chicken carcass in order to get every last bit of usable protein from an animal that died for you to eat it. If anything, it is the most based form of chicken meat. It isn't the terminator pulling a chicken apart and serving it to you in a bowl of shit.

Vegetarians are no better than carb addicted obese fats when it comes to overall health. I can usually spot veg fags from a mile away just by looking at their skin/eyes/hair. They all have that thin skin, dead glassy eyes, damaged hair look that comes with malnourishment.

Human beings evolved as direct result of consumption of cooked animal protein and fat. You NEED it to be healthy. Anything else is just a slow painful death.

Slider shitposter

Saged

LCHF. Lots of chicken, pork and steak, occasional fish, plenty of eggs, all sorts of vegetables. Make pan sauces or other fatty sauces for your meats and butter up your veggies or cover them in cheese sauce.

Amphetamine and water

watch out for mad cows then fat burger. Have a bolita.

oooga booga you no good goy when you no eat da bloody animal. health and civili...sumthing is for da faggets xD

i eat a lot of these.

Simple, easy to prepare homecooked food, made from seasonal, locally available ingredients, like an Eintopf. Food should be tasty, but not a celebration. Meals which needs hours to prepare are for holidays.
Drink water.
Meat should be of high quality. If you can't afford it, become vegetarian or earn some moneys

I want Schnitzel. There was a place called Der Wiener Schnitzel in America, but all the sold was hot dogs. What the fuck, America?

I hate buying ephedrine, it makes me feel like a dirty drug user. I'm not a degenerate, I swear!

How much is meat in Germany? Here in the US, you can get boneless skinless chicken breast for $2/lb all day every day

The redpilled individual only eats the freshest food and fast one to two days a week

meat, unflavored and unseasoned, cooked until you can eat it without getting sick.
raw vegetables with nothing on them
water
mjod for special occasions only

Sushi
definitely not Taco Bell

if enjoy the food you eat you are fully degenerate

Lecker... :D

The true man's meal

Very good! That's pretty close to the truth.

Carbs kill. Refined plant food - they mean sugar, flour and other grains.

Leafy green vegetables and dead animal parts are the true human diet.

>homegrown food as much as possible
>homemade meals as often as possible
>when you have to, buy only from not overtly political companies i.e. no target, no ben and jewy's
>spend minimally on what you buy
>as little fast food as possible.

What do Mexicans eat?

Fasting? What? You think you're gonna live to 120? (You might, if you fast every other day!) The nogs will kill us by then.

Throw away the soda, the bun, and the fries, and you might have something.

It just makes me feel better tbqh, helps you stay lean too

Beans, rice, donkey meat, cheese, and tortillas. You can mix it up in different ways, sometimes add a tomato sauce on it, but that's pretty much it.

Steak and eggs

Chinese

Almost everything you eat should have been purchased raw, and prepared yourself. There's a few exceptions like cheese, but they are very limited. Drink only water, sometimes tea or a limited amount of juice. Absolutely no soda, or anything carbonated for that matter.

If you abide by that, you'll be fine. Just exercise a a couple times a week, count calories if you're over/underweight, and make sure you're getting enough vitamins from your food, not supplements.

I'm literally on day six of a fast right now.
If I get numbers, I will gain wizard power on day seven.

Eating humans from Asia cannot be a long term diet. You run out of Chinese people eventually.

Chicken is something like 3-4€ per lb if I remember correctly, pork more or less the same, and beef anything from 5€ (if it's cheaper it's uncommon and won't a very good cut).

low carb or ketogenic, well balanced, animal products and veggies/fruits, no fast food if possible, trying to cook all meals by myself. processed food is shit.

Korean BBQ or the "Schlachtplatte" at the nearest painted house. YOU FUCKING G-

I agree with the keto people about 90%, but I think they demonize carbs a bit too much.

I try to limit my carb intake, but I don't act like carbs are radioactive AIDS.

Pork is the cheapest meat. Beef the most expensive. Minced beef is cheaper.

Cheapest is hunting your meat yourself.

Veal

niggers eyeballs

>
THIS. and also, no sugar for me. no cake no chocolate, nothing

i dont see carbs as aids, but they arent mandatory while on keto. i can eat carbs if i really want to, like on christmas or birthdays. once you reached ketosis, you just need 3-4 days after eating carbs to get back to ketosis. i can even eat a few carbs around my workouts cause my body just uses them immediately.

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=rWDb77lq4wU

Also this

Why don't you fucking study what to eat? For instance, Keto is quite OK to get rid of your fat, but low carbs lowes your testo, so you might want to cycle keto with a refeed phase.

But best thing you can do is educate your self instead of asking what your (non) identity dictates you to eat.

real Sup Forumsacks eat nothing but reece's peanut butter cups

I eat whatever my wife makes.

makes you fat you fat fuck

fish, eggs and vegetables.

Meal prepping for your gains that you make at the gym is the only answer.

thats exactly what i do. 2 weeks of keto and 2 weeks of regular diet.

>you have to wait for a day
>you know about cooking meat

pick one.

My father lives in the country, every year we kill, skin and gut lambs and pigs. You dont have to wait for a day to roast a lamb. But the pork tastes better if it is smoked before.

hahahahaha, low carb lowers your testo xD nigga, LOW FAT lowers your testo and hormone production. thats the reason why vegan high carb low fat people look like they are half dead

check for yourself: biochemical-pathways.com

which is totally useless... your body needs 2-3 weeks to reach ketosis, and a total of 2-3 months to fully adapt to fat as your energy source. you dont get any benefits from doing 2 weeks keto...

don't eat soygoy food, that's all. gluten-free, tofu, soy, all that weird hippie shit. whatever the latest health idiot craze is you should just continue your business as usual really.

actually mediterranean food is the most healthy.

Nashville Hot chicken , venison from your own land, stuff from the garden canned and preserved old style, sausage from your own hog etc. Man food made delicious by a good woman. It make kids strong & bright eyed too.