Support Corey Feldman

Corey has been threatened, band members quit mid tour. He has information to take down a huge industry. Pray for this man and support him. He needs us all to take down this awful empire

youtu.be/x8yhyvOGFRc

I'm behind him. Look forward to seeing him do Gods work.

Also Corey Haim
F

These autists are letting every thread get slid. Its shitting up the board

Sometimes shit just doesn't get traction. Doesn't mean your thread is being slid. This is the 3rd or so thread I've seen on this. No need for that many.

Have a bump of cocaine

Pols getting spammed with "i hate white people" threads today. I only posted one corey thread

Who is this and why should I care?

Cory Feldman makes some of the shittiest "music" I have ever heard

Hes trying to take down pedowood. Hes got the scoop because he was an abused child star. Theyre trying to silence him

I expect to see the headline either he "committed suicide" or "had an deadly accident" either by next week or in the coming weeks. Or he tripped and fell on 3 bullets that managed to end up in his head.

Though he knew even threatening to speak out was going to be dangerous for himself.

They turned on Rogan for talking about the lefty pedo ring. He was scared in his podcast. He struck a huge nerve with the elites

Thats why we need to get it out into normie land! Itll make people pay attention and keep him safe

no one cares about your "opinion." faggot.

Theyre trying to corner him by getting people away from him (family, friends, bandmates) he needs our support. Every autist on pol should be pushing this to the forefront right now

What if he collects all the donations and then decides he is too afraid to drop names, will he give all the shekels back?

#JusticeForCorey

GODSPEED

Wut I thought he was dead. But if he's not then yeah, he needs to suicide hollywood in the back of the head

Bump

He's an actor who was very famous in the 80s. He and one of his fellow co-stars were sexually abused in pedowood, the co-star killed himself. Since then, he has been absolutely ridiculed in the industry because he told what was happening. All these fakey fucking Hollywood idiots going on and on about Weinstein and sexual harassment against women don't give a shit about it all when it comes to children.

Because nobody knows who he is.

Checked and this should be in OP. Turns out he starred in some movies I liked when he was a kid, which makes this especially sad. I didnt recognize him as an adult.

What band?

#IStandWithCorey

Corey we support you!!!!

This. Weinstein is the sacraficial lamb to bury the big stuff. Whoever it is has huge legal pull to make people afraid

>10 million dollars
i mean....

cmon

10 million is way too much, I hope that's the ceiling and not the bottom line. There is no way he will get that much.

nice bumper sticker for my car