Should steroids be legalised for public use?

Sexy fuckers like this really need to learn to pose nude.

So that insecure whites could become even more infertile?

He was better looking in the before pic

>Anonymous
Mirin the frame

Left picture is way better.

>tfw fell for the GOMAD meme

Yes they should and anyone that thinks you can look like that after a cycle is a fucking retard. That guy lives fitness, you shouldn't take steroids if you've never seen the inside of a gym.

Before steroids my ass
Steroids and then more steroids

This
Can't wait for the influx of people not realizing he was on roids on the left too

would smash

Change all laws back to the way they were 150 years ago and go from there.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

> beforeafter
What you really mean is after 2 test cycles and then after blast and cruise test and dbol. Go look at pre-60s bodybuilders to see that natty limit of people who dedicated their lives to building. Then consider what the physique of someone with a different job, working out ~ 3-4 times a week with an imperfect diet would look like.

>those pencil legs at the end on both pictures
I just woke up and can't remember the name of them but he really needs to work on those legs

yeah cause steroid users are always winners in the end.

>zyzz
>rich piana
/fraud/sters always get added to the kill count in time, remember kids, Scooby and Elliot hulse are your role models not /fraud/ general

Yeah the one on the left is probably HGH and the one on the right is hardcore anabolic steroids used for cattle. I don't use any of the shit but I lift allot and talk to people that do and no lie allot of the shit these people take is meant for cows. Can't be good.

If you think scoobs isn't frauding you are a moron, he wouldn't be natty for a 25 year old lifter and he's absolutely not natty at his age.

It's called bodyfat percentage and lighting you skinny eurofags.

Of course he looks better in the left picture because he's at the end of a cut and has a lower bodyfat percentage. Then the lighting further accentuates his form.

On the right pick he's bulking, and as such has a higher body fat percentage. Furthermore the lighting makes him look like shit.

Bulking and cutting are natural cycles that bodybuilders take to help grow muscle while not getting fat like most powerlifters do. They do this because your body builds more muscle when it has a significant caloric surplus.

>before tren
>after tren
If that's what you want, no, shit like this should not be legalized.
Growth hormone and test should be, but it would result in strong healthy men and Israel doesn't want that to happen.

>that pic
More like after, and long after.

Nah the second is probably HGH, he has the reddening, changing face.

chicken legs you fucking nigger, and his legs are absolutely fine rippletits, shut up and drink your milk

Yea but even then he still looks way better in the first, he already won the gym and won his physique, no reason to fucking cycle bulk and aim to be 350lbs of muscle?
Sounds more like an addiction problem

absolutely disgusting and gay

No he's full of acne and bloated on the right, it's not just bulking, that's disgusting.

No.
Degenerate and gay.
Jewriods.

Also they will destroy your body.

Yes, and sports should allow them too. Every job has a cost in opportunity and time. Shriveled testicles is just one ofthe costs of being a pro athlete.

it should be legal for anyone over 18/21 years old. but: medics should explain the pros and cons aswell as mention the possible side effects. i can buy booze and cigs, which kill people but i cant buy something that COULD benefit a lot of people.

for the non lifters: the pic on the right is off-season (more bodyfat and water storage), the left pic is after dieting (less fat/water)

Of course. No government has a legitimate mandate to decide what adults do to their own bodies.

natural all the way, roids are for homo faggots who want disco muscles and heart failure.

Doesn't mean this is right.

Honest question. How much does a cycle cost money wise? I've been curious about it lately and have done fairly well cutting fat by working out and fasting for 7-10 days straight by only in taking less than 30 calories a day, but I'm finally at the point where I want to start getting muscle definition. Maybe I should head over to /fit, but figured I'd ask here.

Pure faggotry...

Steroids are degenerate too. Bad for your health in body and mind.

I live in Australia so I don't have the luxury of conceal carry so my workouts are tailored towards one thing, surviving an assault. There's a lot of coconuts roaming around down here and apparently they have the highest percentage of genetically natural fast twitch muscle fibre. Add to that they're all on steroids and you have a powder keg on your hands. I've seen Maori's eyes go bloodshoot in a matter of a few seconds when they start to lose control.

Sprints, heavy bag and super heavy weights done with explosive power.

Having women stare at you unashamedly and seeing men avert their eyes is a byproduct of training to overpower any attacker.

Anybody who takes steroids and prances around on stage in fucking budgie smugglers with a bunch of other men is a complete faggot.

>have done fairly well cutting fat by working out and fasting for 7-10 days straight by only in taking less than 30 calories a day
> but I'm finally at the point where I want to start getting muscle definition.
Grab a book on nutrition and the human body before you waste your money on a cycle
to answer your question it depends, a basic testosterone cycle with everything you'll need will cost you between 100 and 300 dollars depending on your source.

He looked better in the 'before' picture.

dont go to fit if you want to build muscle...

anyway: you need 500mg of test every 5-6 days. one vial has 250mg. in germany you pay around 40-50 euros for 10 vials. cycles are done for 8-16 weeks, then you need to get off with tamoxifen or chlomid. since its your first cycle dont add decadurabolin or sustanol.

growth hormones are expensive and should only be used by professionals. you need 4-10 units a day, a 100 unit kit costs 2500-3000 euros.

most important: raise your calories, raise your protein to at least 2.5g per kg bodywheight, work out proper and get enough sleep/rest

Test E should legal if you're 26 and only in 700mg dosages or less

Because what every woman wants is an infertile man covered in pimples who grows man boobs.

"Unless it's a tranny. Reeeeeeee!"

You do know they are legal. You just need a dr to write a prescription.

Do u even tan bro?

no need
>protanusa.com

You're stupid , in the right pic he looks way more bulkier while having very little muscle mass increase

I've lived with a couple of failed college athletes and let me tell you the results of a man roiding thru his twenties and then faced with an average life is not pretty at all. People like that tend to be a burden on those around them after having to adjust to an average life and having fewer coping skills to do so.

>Sounds more like an addiction problem
It probably is, lifting is addictive as fuck. Besides that, it's very easy for people who go into bodybuilding to get muscular dysmorphia

You snatched that shit off /fit/, I saw it being posted.

He looks way better natty.

Right side is just more bulky muscles.

There's absolutely no reason why you should use steroids if you aren't professional.
Unless you're a lanklet. Then its easier to kill yourself than look big and ripped without juice.

This dude started shilling his own before/after picture and now hes a "meme"

Pathetic

no, i wouldnt recommend anyone to use steroids
there is no shortcut when it comes to becoming strong and growing muscles, you either pay for it with temporary pain, or you pay for it with your overall health by taking in things that you shouldnt have been taking.
short of genetic differences, people shouldnt strive to be "big", rather, be "efficient" and be "enduring". that's why we train and workout, so we can run longer/faster and not go out of breathe in a couple strides.
bruce lee was incredibly fast and accurate, but by today's standard he's scrawny.

You should only roid once you are 30 if you are going to do so. Why? Because else you will be a weak-minded fuck who won't achieve anything. No one will support you in your formative years, because everyone will judge you and feel threatened by you. You'll gain admiration from dumb men and women, while alienating smart and modest people. Once you experience the superman effect, it will be impossible for you to grind through 'boring' things like teaching yourself a STEM subject, building a good work-ethic (aside from concentration curls), and establishing trusting relationships. You will chase adrenaline kicks, fuck around in festivals on molly, obsess about instagram, and spend all your money and free time on trying to get other people to admire you. Then time flies by and you are 30 with nothing to show for yourself in terms of business skills, social skills, technical knowledge, self-control, and ascetic development as a man. You'll feel left behind by life when all the frat bros settle down to a 9-5 and the sluts get married. You'll be that one guy who is 40 years old in the club full of 19 year olds, wearing a wife-beater and Gucci sunglasses, who has to hang around young adults to get respect because he can't impress a fully developed accomplished man his age in a job interview.

>you shouldn't take steroids if you've never seen the inside of a gym
This.

Steroids aren't a wonder drug, you can't just juice up and get ripped, you need to train like fuck.

You're dumb as shit.

Bullshit. They give trenbolone to cows to beef them up by a huge margin. When was the last time you saw a cow in Golds Gym? They've done studies on humans, which show that taking testosterone in the absence of training results in more muscle growth than training natty.

but he wouldnt be gettin pussy with that face

better male physiognomy roided

I was about to post something similar. It looks like he's not Natty in either pics. Right pic just looks like a bulk phase.

Steroids are legal in the UK...

Yes it should, there are no reason why trannies can get it for free while for men doctors would gladly prescribe them oestrogens but test is a nono even if you have the test level of 123 years old eunuch

Why is it ok to give hormones out like candy to transgender people but not anyone else

Neither of those is natty.

Who do you think is more likely to support a strong government, a jacked white dude with 10x the testosterone of a normal man or some emaciated tranny faggot full of female hormones?

You realize that taking testosterone and steroids causes your body's natural production of hormones to stop, your balls and other glands to atrophy, and you to become completely dependant on them, right?

You can increase testosterone through a variety of ways instead of being a little baby faggot who can only bulk up through a cheating method. Work out and eat properly and you'll increase all your masculine hormones, take steroids and you're just slaving yourself for life unless you want to sprout tits and gain 300lbs in fat when you realize you've made a terrible descision. Faggot.

Affirmative. On close inspection it's easy to see he was using on the left. The striations on his chest, huge shoulders, and gyno on top of it all.

Fucking leafs... I won't even bother responding to that tired "steroids are cheating" argument of yours.

You can't increase your test level to such a level the effects can be felt, it will only be marginal gains

If having superphysiological testosterone levels was a net benefit, we would have evolved that way. Enjoy the atrophy of your frontal cortex, fucking up your life through impulsive hedonistic behaviour, damaging your fertility, ruining the long-term health of your joints, the stiffening of your arteries, hypertrophy of your left ventricle, receding hairline, acne, post-cycle estrogenic mental illness, deterioration of your pituitary, systemic inflammation, and increased risk of cancer.

Did he sell his carpet to afford those roids?

Yeah sure dude, go tell arnie or stallone how those roids completely destroyed their lives.

There's a difference between use and abuse.

Raw testosterone (testosterone enanthate in a powder form, has to be mixed up before injecting) costs 90 cents a gram. Cost me a few dollars a week to run 1200mg per week, including the cost of needle and all that. Dbol is $2.20 a gram, same with adrol, winny. Tren is like $5 a gram but its tren dude

You can literally live in poverty and afford to run a gram of test a week. Take the red pill

Arnie had heart surgery and a hair transplant. When he went off roids as a governor he looked 10 years older than what he is. Stallone used way less drugs than Arnie and seems to have less serious issues -- only time will tell. Why didn't you mention Rich Piana, Zyzz, or any number of other bodybuilders who have kicked the bucket super young? Like Munzer, Or Dorian Yates, who can't even do push-ups nowadays?

The negative effects are dose-dependent, yes.

bearmode best mode

>You should only roid once you are 30 if you are going to do so. Why? Because else you will be a weak-minded fuck who won't achieve anything. No one will support you in your formative years, because everyone will judge you and feel threatened by you.
>when did Arnold start steroids
>when did Ronnie start steroids
>when did pro Olympian athletes start steroids
Dude, you are so retarded. Just stop, please stop being so retarded and someone will comp you.

Where the fuck do I find them?

Like 0.1% of people using roids are doing it for a career, sweetie pie -- and implying that sports and entertainment featuring roided up human cattle is good for society and culture.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""natty"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

how delusional

Are you suggesting testosterone is not a naturally occurring substance? I propose the following : Anything that exists in reality is natural, supernatural substances cannot interact with the natural world.

see you there, nigger

Its illegal????? I thought it was only banned in sports, holy shit.

Absolutely. If steroids are legalized then more research will go into them. Eventually steroids will become safer and more effective.

Hook me up with some roids, bro.
Shoot that shit straight into my sphincter muscle so I can rip a dude's dick off if he tries to fuck me.
I'd be impenetrable. Go at it like a jack hammer, I don't give a fuck, you're not getting in I'm so tight.

Benefits from 250 mg/w?

Yeah he has nodules in his dermis as well.
Not to mention a general sickly look, when a man should look at full hale when he has a bit of fat on him.
Dude looks sad tbqh.