JEFF FLAKE ETERNALLY BTFO

>*BREATHS IN*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, fuck this guy

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/jeff-flake-out-will-not-seek-re-election/

Another faggot bites the pillow

He wasnt going to win anyway, he was down by almost 20 points in the polls last I checked

The joke is this guy was in the never trump campaign and everyone seems to forget this, he had it out for him before he was even in office

why the fuck would him coming out against him now be a surprise or mean anything?

>Can't stump the Trump
When will they learn?

they desperate af yo

Trump is draining the Republicans of any and all capable conservatives. The Republicans will be weak as fuck in a few years. He's making America Democrat again, for a long time.

Fuck him very much, that cancerous cuck of a spray tanned scrote!

By by snow flake

>Conservatives that went against trump before he was even in office were capable conservatives...

remember when they all wanted to get rid of Obama care before they had the power too?

Flake's (((masters))) no longer need him because they can get a Dem to win Arizona now. Kelly Ward will be destroyed in 2018. Screencap this.

Yes, but to replace it with something workable. Now we have a shit policy and a POTUS who won't allow the okay bits be kept because of his titanic ego.

>Republicucks who did jack shit with a majority congress under Obama and who have done jack shit with a majority congress under Trump
>Capable conservatives
This isn't even remotely good shilling

Well at least he's living up to his name.

The swamp is draining

NO m8 repeal is and was just as prudent

who sounds like the fake ass conservative now you faggot

>we

Cont. Potus has not even gotten a bill on his desk yet.....

He's just gonna not even run for reelection? Pretty flaky, t b h.

I see what you did there

The great people of Arizona have been trying to drive a stake through this polygamist fuck's career for almost two decades. He only kept getting re-elected because Mormons are crypto-Jews who would sacrifice their own children to Moloch if it got one of their stooges into power.

President Trump got him to rage-quit politics by merely existing. I know he said we'd get tired of winning but I don't think we ever will.

>President Trump got him to rage-quit politics by merely existing
Top fucking kek

Kelly Ward will WIN by a LANDSLIDE margin

any links with Flake and pizzagate and did Flake tell the shooter at the baseball field in Virginia when the guy shot Representative Steve Scalise that it was republicans practicing???

Because they REALLY REALLY don't want to talk about Uranium 1. Notice how all news organizations besides Fox News and The Hill are dedicating 25 hours per day covering the stupidest gossip and juvenile attacks on the president.

You have to till the soil to plant a new garden.

I SAID IT YESTERDAY THIS GUY IS A FLAKE xD