youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
youtu.be/U8SVD8d8dX4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg
youtu.be/aRkJ_PbI2Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m8 are you just posting the russian voice/translation team hoping to bait people because we see russian names?

lol get the fuck out of here

I don't see a problem with this. The Nazis are the bad guys and there is an uprising by the end of the game. Then they show some shots of people "standing up" to em or something like that.

People pulling some bad memes here.

what am i supposed to take from this

I don't see the problem, OP.

>IT'S OKAY WHEN XCOM 2 DOES IT

'BLACK REVOLUTIONARY'

DUDE

BASH THE FASH

LMAO

Can someone please explain to me the problem with OP's image. Seems 100% normal.

ISIS and Antifa terrorists portrayed as the good guys you goddamn retards.

Isn't the story of the game that America is owned by Nazis or some shit? The revolutionaries are obviously fighting against the Nazis.

>antifa
>bad guys

>antifa terrorists

I know Sup Forums has melted your brain, but come on.

>unironically defending ISIS
I too love beheading white women!

Isn't the story of the game that America is owned by Nazis or some shit? The revolutionaries aren't ISIS.

>isis
where the fuck do you see isis in this image

it's video game isis. you should separate fiction from reality.

>russian names everywhere

wtf hillary was right

ITT: Retarded victims of vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ

This. There's nothing wrong with defending a country founded in part on the ideal of freedom of speech by silencing voices you don't like with violence.

Antifa is literally just the "let's fight violence with violence" brand of opposition to Nazis, retard. ANTI FASCIST.

You may disagree with their methods but their cause is just. And besides, people who whine about antifa are usually the same Sup Forumstards who otherwise deride leftists for being weak pussies. Retarded hypocrites.

>reddit spacing
>defending communism
>defending antifa
Yiff in hell.

THIS

Sup Forums is just triggered that antifa is out there defending the world from their toxic ideologies.

FOUR
HOURS
LONG

>he's invested into the reddit spacing meme

>being this easy to manipulate

wew lad

Where did this image even come from and how do we know its from Wolf 2? Not that it matters. Nothing wrong with it.

>Their cause is just.

Didn't know that breaking into the houses of people whose political leanings aren't as far-left as Mao, killing their pets and harming their loved ones is just these days.

That's because it's BULLSHIT, some antifa faggot can punch someone wearing Nazi emblems and the media will call the assault "heroic", but if somebody punched an antifa terrorist suddenly they're a bad guy.

> antifa
> guys

>The Nazis are the bad guys

>ISIS

Are you fucking retarded?
Also
>Anti-fascists in a game that has you play an anti-fascist since the very first one

Is this what nu-Sup Forums became? A kneejerk reaction to literally everything?

because pushing for a new civil war against your own neighbors and openly praising separation of race is much more peaceful.

Good thing antifa don't do that then.

>Nazis are literally just the "let's fight violence with violence" brand of opposition to communism, retard. ANTI COMMUNIST.
>You may disagree with their methods but their cause is just. And besides, people who whine about nazis are usually the same useful idiots who otherwise deride the normies for being weak pussies. Retarded hypocrites.

men who fought germans would get called nazi by todays antifa

Neofag go home

Shit, I didn't know eisenhower was a communist anarchist who liked to throw rocks at people

>unironically promoting communism
>unironically trying to side with islam and gay community
>unironically believe that skin color decides who you are but "WE'RE TOTALLY NOT RACIST U GUISE"
Neck yourself.

The fucking credits song

Well, yeah. They are.

haha memes

Antifa =/= every anti-fascist fucking dumbshits

OP doesn't show our world's antifa at all

you drank too much koolaid tard

>people who whine about antifa

antifa is an accidental psyop. you have to be brain dead not to see something inherently wrong with people branding themselves anti-totalitarianism or -as they see it in their own demented minds- anti-evil since everything they don't like us hitler. what's next, anti-hunger or anti thirst ? college losers larping as don quixote figures.

>People unironically support Antifa
Haha oh wow

What am I supposed to be seeing here? Blacks against Nazis and some other group against Nazis? Please explain, this doesn't seem particularly weird in a game where you shoot Nazis.

>4 Hours long with QTE final boss
Lmao

>lying on the internet about the length of the game
Phew, what a retard

>4 hours including cutscenes
Anyone who pays for this is retarded.

Yeah the fist symbols, black/red color scheme, anarchist flags with k instead of a and giant BLACK REVOLUTIONARY FRONT logo are just coincidents

>ISIS
I can see Antifa since there's no proper centralization and anyone can pick up the banner and call themselves Antifa, and Wolfenstien have in a crude sense always been about playing as an Antifa.

But fucking ISIS?

>>People unironically support Antifa
>Haha oh wow

neofag refuges will soon realize that in the real world "everything I don't like is hilter" doesn't hold any ground

Wait this shit is legit only 4 hours long?
And I remember when Sup Forums would shit on Dishonored for it's short span.
Holy fucking hell top lel

Nice try Pete.

Source?

It's important to let that slide to support media opposing fascism.

Yeah man, it's not like the entire credits sequence is stylized black/red.

Black Revolutionary Front isn't a real life thing either, like in-universe blacks going up against Nazis makes sense, where's the problem?

you are insane

lol. antifa is literally the same shit as M-19 and all the violent revolutionary groups in history who thought they were in the right.

Add all the parts togheter and ending is there too.
youtu.be/U8SVD8d8dX4

>ISIS
what?

These retards are trying really REALLY hard to push the meme that the game is literal communist propaganda and that the rebellious theme is supposed to encourage you to go join whatever the fuck to go murder all white people

>QTE Final Boss in a FPS

UNREDEEMABLE GARBAGE.

you were saying?
youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

Keep in mind also that Europe is cucked when it comes to self defense and guns. They're even more dangerous there.

this literally white nigger tier behavior, and the funny things is that the guy that got his house destroyed, was a right wing libertarian.

Wolfenstein was about playing a red-blooded american trooper and killing those fags that were huge assholes in WW2. If everyone opposed to nazism is basically antifa then why not call traditionalist reactionaries like julius fucking evola "basically antifa"? Christ on the cross.

how can you be so fucking stupid?

Did something happen to the Antifa in America that suddenly got them a lot of power, or what? Last I checked they were squatting around the corner smoking weed and occassionally getting into fights with neo-nazis. Is it just people trying to spin a villain out of a dumb small group, or what?

I'm more offended by "Mexican audio" given the language is Spanish, not Mexican.

>Videos aren't even published in order.
What's going on here.

If you can't see how the two are different you might have a serious mental problem sweetie.

>antifa
>having anything to do with islam or gays

This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe

But you get a cool speech instead!
youtu.be/aRkJ_PbI2Ms

Define the difference. You can't. Antifa is literally one step away from bombings.

only good post in this thread

Original non-politcal video : youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts

Copied political video :youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

>Antifa and anti-fascists are the same thing

Back to the retard bus you go.

So you're telling me the rest of the credits are also in the ancom colors?
> but my billion coincidents
Put two and two together. Although at this point it's more like twenty and twenty.

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEEENNN

they've been "one step away" for a long, long ass time
makes you think

Are you retarded? There's nothing wrong with wrecking the apartment of a nazi. Where's the killed pets and hurt loved ones you were talking about?

Well done, that's exactly what I didn't say

Man, I can't believe they're using red and black, which are the colours used by Nazis! They must be Nazis! Fucking retard.

The language is Castillian, they probably labeled it Mexican to avoid confusion with an Spanish dub, which are most of the time frown upon by Latin Americans.

>shitpost pretending to be a Neofag actually for black power movements and antifa
>assume others are just joining in and pretending to be subhuman too
>mfw I start getting worried the others might actually be serious

What the fuck is this shit

haha what the fuck I am so hard

Are we talking about the same antifa movement that rose up in response to Trump? The same Trump that's only been in office for less than a a year?

In what time capsule do you live in where a long ass time is less than a year. Come back to me when Trump's four year term is over and antifa hasn't done anything.

Are you a neo-nazi? If not, why the fuck do you care about this shit?

A raised, red fist is memes now? Oh boy, them commie-fags were really ahead of their time...

>she's pregnant too
Jesus christ.

>dumb exploitation-inspired game does dumb exploitation-inspired shit
watch Sup Forums get upset about this

What the fuck ?

Antifa is way older than whatever anti-trump movement is being called antifa now
They are also way more violent than them. Maybe initially antifa had good intentions, but they were just a bunch of violent punks in Europe for a long time.

>Are we talking about the same antifa movement that rose up in response to Trump? The same Trump that's only been in office for less than a a year?

Antifa has been around for a long ass time, retard. Modern Antifa has its roots in punk culture and anarchism, not Trump.

I actually want these russians to be collaborators or something like this.

>the same antifa movement that rose up in response to Trump
Reading comprehension.

To color antifa as "a brand of opposition to nazis" is to imply that nazis or any other sort of fascism still exists within the western world. We live in the most free society in history, man. Antifa has NOTHING to fight. They're just enforcing their marxist bullshit on others through violence and censorship, justifying their actions by branding anybody who disagrees as a nazi.
There is absolutely nothing just about them. They're marxist thugs who are trying to earn as much power as they can through violence and manipulation.

basically "all politics should be banned to Sup Forums except leftism because I voted for her and she should have won"

It's literally the same movement though, idiot.

You're braindead.