George H. W. Bush accused of sexual assault. Not when he was younger but in 2014

George H. W. Bush accused of sexual assault. Not when he was younger but in 2014.

>When I got the chance to meet George H. W. Bush four years ago to promote a historical television show I was working on, he sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo. He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke,' Lind alleges.

>'And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again. Barbara rolled her eyes as if to say ''not again''. His security guard told me I shouldn't have stood next to him for the photo.'

This is the photo in question. She claims that he is grabbing her ass whilst this photo is being taken.

Also yesterday it was reported that Elie Wiesel sexually assaulted a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pGXWP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow shes hot, ol georgie looks like a dirty bastard

He's supposed to an hero this week, not apologise for an ass grab.

Too bad sexual harassment isnt a crime desu...

I thought I had put the link.

archive.is/pGXWP

Wonder how many times he's done that in his life?

da best

rapist, that will be 5 million dollars.

>happy birthday mista president

oh shut up
she is an evil vulture using an elderly, wheelchair-bound former president to try to get attention for literally nothing.

all this proves is that you absolutely can't trust what a woman says, period.
it's so obviously made up, especially the parts about barbara and the secret service.
i'm sceptical of the guy's career (time at cia and as president), but as far as this goes, i am certain that he didnt sexually assault her. absolutely certain.

Guy on the right is a fookin' legend

George H. W. Bush Apologizes to Actress After He ‘Sexually Assaulted’ Her During a Photo
BY ALEXIA FERNANDEZ•@ALEXIAFEDZ

POSTED ON OCTOBER 25, 2017 AT 1:51AM EDT

Lol old ass roastie never made it, so she's taking one last "shot".

> cripple with a broken cock somehow rapes able-bodied cock-squatter.

She should just be happy he didn't puke on her like he did to the Japanese PM.

Isn't he completely breaking down physically and mentally?

For all she knows he was completely out to lunch at the time and didn't understand what he was doing.

Oh, that's Turn. I worked on that show but never got a chance to meet her, much less grab her ass. Jamie Bell is an angry manlet that should be slapped around to improve his attitude though.

Oh FFS STFU dirty whore

Lolz

Is this where we learn that over 70 percent of men have actually performed some kind of minor sexual assault on women, and the other 30 pc thought about it (thought crime)

This photo was taken at my college
I really wanted to go there and ask the old fucker if he know who killed Kennedy, but tickets sold out

>heathergibs
>gibs
Hmm....

Looks like he's got a semi hardon too

haha I can see that.