>>146603400

Sup Forums can never be dealt with OP. We are one of Gods last weapons against these demonic vermin that are called leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/csafy
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508942439279.webm
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtu.be/Z0LR3cjLTeo
youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0
allrecipes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no archive
no bump

>we can stop the weaponized decentralized autism collective
Sure you can "progressives".

literally anyone can post on medium

op is probably the faggot that wrote the article

Normies, when will they learn?

yes pls ignore us and leave already
we don't want your kind here

You need to archive it or post pictures of what he is saying. I'm not going to that faggots website just to read what I already know in my heart.

>May 2
>News

>(((abramson)))

tl;dr

Oooooooh baby

Guys I'm scared. They know how to beat us

old news

why are all people called "seth" such useless, waste-of-space cucks?

Archive: archive.is/csafy

Seth Macfarlane is making one of the best Trek shows in recent memory so I'll give him a pass.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508942439279.webm

op is definitely the author of that article

>Troll distribution center
oh lawdy

Too long didn’t read. Let’s be honest, this is about the Left vs Right. The Zionist left has become the new fascism. Israel attacked the USA on 9/11. The media owned by Israel covers this up each day by twisting the words of honest hard working Americans to the point of near riot between the Left & Right. The tolerant left see themselves as the protectors of everybody, but they‘re really the new Nazi shoving their hypocritical agenda down everybodys throat. I’m bidding for President of the United States, my goal is to re open the 9/11 investigation and to divorce from Israel. And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s The future is bright, #Lambright2020

She's demon possessed!

no one ignores a dissenting opinion
they can't help themselves

I'll write one line in opposition to some sjw garbage and receive 100's of butthurt responses

>Lambright
is a kike

holy shit wayne going in raw

2nd that

>op is definitely the author of that article
Hi Seth. You're a Morman right?

Shit was boring and sad. Boring obviously because it's boring and sad because he clearly spent months here with us studying just to write this shit article with absolute shit advice about how to "fight" us

I'm not reading old trash from some professor who freelances for the Wapo.

youtu.be/Z0LR3cjLTeo

Kek, he wants to wrestle a pig without getting covered in mud.

>is a kike

A Catholic not a Jew.

>holy shit wayne going in raw
Best way is to hit between the eyes with truth.

He should know by now that like you can't stump the Trump, you can't van the chan.

>how to cure autism over the internet in three easy steps

DOCTORS HATE HIM!!!

>nearly all of these alt-right trolls will one day grow out of the esoteric, neo-Dadaist vortex of bullshit they’ve immersed themselves in online
$10 says I'm older than this writer
He has no idea how many boomers I've redpilled in recent years.
I give fucking sermons in my office break room. I've converted just about everyone except the truly braindead admin staff.

>I naturally get triggered when alt-right trolls call me a “kike,”
archive.is/csafy

nothing burger, sage

you talking about this?! Looks awful. family guy needs to die. american dad lol hasnt been relevent for years. those crap films he did, just awful. And as for sci-fi, come speak to me when you make one of these. youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0

based snek

>Shilling your own retarded article on Sup Forums for attention and to generate contraversy
OP is a faggot, fuck off Seth Abramson

>there's a trick to countering logic and a sound ideology.

Just post new order of bárbaros and convince people i knew mothing about nothing (dint even knew there was a third tower or cia was attavked at 9/11, was anti gun and etc...) and The test with extra reserch changrd my mind

God bless you burger bro, you're doing God's work.

>the majority of posters are white

*breathes in*

Why are progressives always obsessed with fighting the alt-right? They have a lot of common ground:
>end the wars and interventionism
>hold bankers accountable for fraud
>prosecute government collusion with big business
Hell, many alt-righters support single payer healthcare and universal basic income.

It's just that the alt-right wants to limit immigration to preserve culture, which is wayciss.

Progressives are to emotional to ignore anyone

Could Seth be a ((pedo))

>dehumanization and insults
>advice

>troll distribution centre
Why can they only view things from a communist perspective?

Just take it slow and steady and you can redpill anybody.

>dehumanization and insults
literally couldn't have summed up Sup Forums any better

>the Sup Forumsboard on Reddit
How do we deal with those Nazis on Reddit?

>Progressives

Everybody, just go to Medium and post. TLDR.

Fight fire with fire.

OP will cry more than Hillary.

>Q: What does all this have to do with Trump?
>A: A lot, actually. Alt-right trolls see Trump—and you’ll be very surprised to hear this—as a total and complete loser. To use their own deeply offensive terminology, alt-right trolls consider Trump a “weaponized autist” who is so clearly dysfunctional in every way that his election as president is hilarious.

Jesus fuck. This is a level of projecting that shouldn't be possible. I don't think "projecting" is even a proper term for this.

>Constitution actually condones their arrest and/or their attackers. For instance, calling an African-American the n-word on Sup Forums may be held to be a sort of political statement, but in real life it will sometimes get you punched—and the courts may well allow that sort of response, as utterance of the n-word is seen by courts as a verbal signal that you wish to fight someone and, indeed, already consider yourself in the midst of a fight.
>Source? My ass.

The problem is the progs have their hands tied behind their backs. They aren't allowed to do anything "offensive", whereas Sup Forumslacks can engage in unrestricted meme warfare.

Also leftists are usually weak faggot numales.

(((A B R A M S O N)))

There's a new one after Discovery ?

are we really trolls if we are being serious? and winning?

>Catholic
Enjoy hell Wayne

Progressive argumentation tactics won't work forever.

Hey Wayne.
Just wanted to say that your posts bring me joy.
Thank you for being on Sup Forums.

(pssst, he real Nazis are meeting on allrecipes.com/ It's like their ovens run 24/7 to bake the 6.000.000!!!)

Lemme fix that for him.

>A lot, actually. Alt-right trolls see Trump—and you'll be very surprised to hear this—as a total and complete big guy. To use their own deeply offensive terminology, alt-right trolls consider Trump a "God Emperor" who is so clearly masculine in every way that his election as president is hilarious

>This means knowing, for instance, that “weaponized autism” is alt right-speak for the ability of an alt-right troll to disrupt American social and political discourse even though they feel themselves unwilling or unable to generatively engage with that discourse. (This form of isolation and difficulty decoding social gestures is one that the alt-right troll identifies with autism.)

What the fuck? is this what weaponized autism really means? why are you fags misleading me.

Weaponised autism isn't that complicated really.
If you do it in gouvernment service you're a crime scene investigator.

Wait, he thinks they can fight us? You don't deal with trolls by fighting them; is he retarded?

>Keep in mind that most alt-right trolls are males under the age of 25, so what you’re seeing is a motley reenactment of what would’ve been the most achingly awkward fraternity at whatever college or university you attended.

I mean, he's not wrong

>Opinion piece passed off as fact
Is this all that liberals can write? No evidence, just this kikes opinions passed off as fact.

lol

I feel bad for him, noone of his leftard friend will ever read that fucking long ass bullshit

the whole thing is just a big monument to his coming mental breakdown

it actually looks like this faggot lurked moar.
now gtfo (((seth)))

Fpbp

>how to deal with alt-right trollboys
>step one:put fingers in ears
>step two:scream LALALALALALAL I CANT HEAR YOU NAZI LALALALALALALA
top kek

Sneaky bastard

I know youre trolling, but no weaponized autism is just the nerds sleight of hand. Being able to use our IRL knowlede whether its from schooling or profession while coming together as a group to use our internet knowledge to do things that normies find baffling. No one is educated on every princile but the imageboard culture here and heirarchy of posting regarding bumps and so on gives us the ability to move forward quickly and efficiently.

>may
slide thread
kys retard

there are important things happening right now

>or misogyny-signaling terms like “cuck” (for “cuckold”)
How the fuck is this misogynistic? Are we women hating grand wizards that could come up with an insult for the lowest possible male that targets women?
>Again, I want to emphasize that these terms are actually offensive and hurtful and their use is never okay.
Cucks btfo'd.
Can we have them talk about weak soy bois in the next article too?

>these metamodernist alt-right trolls are deliberately using the words in a third way to confuse and subvert American political discourse. If we can’t see that, we’ll constantly fall into their trap—and to be clear, believing that every alt-right troll is a politically committed white supremacist is a trap.
What the fuck? They were the ones that started that.
THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

>As for (2)—never being triggered—that’s a much harder sell, as I know from experience. I naturally get triggered when alt-right trolls call me a “kike,” or refer to the anti-Semitic “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” trope, and to be triggered when addressed in this way is human.

>While most alt-right trolls are, in fact, moderate Republicans, this is almost entirely owing to their distaste for “political correctness.” In terms of economic policy, they’re mostly Leftist populists (think “Berniecrats”). In terms of social policy, a few of them grew up in traditionalist households that were pro-life, pro-gun, pro-school prayer, and pro-death penalty, but many more are libertarians who smoke a lot of weed and think everyone should be able to do privately whatever they like. Some of them are even anarchists, which means they think everyone should be able to do privately and publicly just about whatever they like. Mainstream Republican voters these are not.
>Sup Forums is only american and I only know american politics

This article is golden, thank you for sharing OP.

>Hey Wayne.
>Just wanted to say that your posts bring me joy.
>Thank you for being on Sup Forums.

Hey buddy, you made my day. Thank you.

We're in a war with the Left Zionists is how I see this. If we quit, they win.

>Enjoy hell Wayne
I'm going to Heaven and you can too, if you ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins.

stop spoonfeeding faggots

This.
>Oy vey the white male goyim are being naughty! Th-that must mean they're weak and have tiny pee-pees! Women don't want them, they're impotent!

And the person who wrote the article will naturally be an overweight hairy heeb gremlin with a yarmulke welded to their skull.

he still cant bring himself to believe that someone would seriously disagree with his stupid ideas

he has to hide in strawmans like

>bunch of underage boys
>rebellion phase...etc

and him trying to say that from a self perceived position of moral superiority, or intellectual

all that article is just him trying to cope with the fact that we are right, while at the same time wanting to save his massive ego, basically, what this people do, is steal your good ideas, call them theirs, then say it was all their ideas all along, and that you where just trolling

its like a woman, his massive ego will never allow him to admit to himself that he was wrong, so he has to go in this "conciliatory", condescending ego trip, trying to appropriate all of our truth, and call it his

still calls it "trolling", shows he still has his head up his ass

trolling might be a tool, but is not the objective, fucken idiot kike

Hello news outlets

i'm a former Sup Forums, precisely Sup Forums golden member
and i've broken out of the brainwashing myself and am willing to share my story online!

These people here are no joke, there are a bunch of notorious racist groups, who gather on discord, skype, irc and even the deep web, and i have been recruited by the european branch of the infamous KABaJ (kill all blacks and jews) group

i want to help to spread the truth to the young people and warn them about this issue
and help them get out of the circle of hatred.

formerly known as CR88

I wonder why Sup Forums is so impenetrable to normies. I've never seen an article accurately describe the social dynamics here, and as a result their conclusions/solutions are generally laughable. Do they just not spend enough time researching before they write these articles? Or is there some sort of natural selection going on, where the ones smart enough to do research end up becoming Sup Forumsacks?

>majority of posters are white christain americans

kek (kill every kike)

he makes some good points. faggot

No I think they've been turned into double agents. They mentally go rogue but they keep up appearances and actually help us with valuable misinformation.

Wayne Lambright is the best.

When are you going to release some casual games on Steam and make some $$$, Wayne?

There's Unity nowadays. Can release them on any platform and it's a good hustle in current age.

>are not hard-right traditionalists so much as lapsed progressives rebelling ineffectually against what they see as the excesses of the “New Left”,
That's about as far as I got before I understood that he holds his politics as gospel and is completely unwilling to examine his own ideology. It also clarifies his earlier statement:
>you can’t help yourself and you engage the troll directly. It can be a cathartic experience, provided you indulge it sparingly. Indeed, the problem with trolling alt-right goons is that if you get really good at it, you’ll probably get addicted to it, too.
His idea of dialogue is just one sided ego masturbation, but he warns off of doing it too much because deep down he knows the mental gymnastics required to uphold his dogma become more convoluted the more they are questioned. Cognitive dissonance wears you down over time.

Seth Abramson
Attorney; professor at UNH; freelance journalist
>I went too school too understand and too talk about Sup Forums

exactly, their egos force them to resort to non argument false characterizations, not even false, but projection of themselves

that whole article is just him describing himself to the world, lol, he things he is taking about trolls, he is taking about himself

and see in the beginning he says he is "addicted" to trolling back the alt right, I bet that faggot is one of the many shilling and doing BLACKED threads, jerking off thinking they are somehow smart just because they come and spam black dicks

lol

Just remember that if you see a shill send him the protocols of zion

How to become internet famous in one easy step:
Step 1. Pick a fight with Sup Forums

Good job

>being a bourgeois faggot in a neoliberal dystopia is "well-adjusted"
>subverting this by killing sacred cows is "awkward"
>"maturity" is accommodation with the neoliberal status quo, "immaturity" is standing outside of social norms in any way

Are they producing these spiritless letzten menschen off a fucking assembly line?

Reading this article is like reading a machine-generated Turing test combination of every tweet ever made. I'm not even talking to a representative of the neoliberal cloud anymore. I'm talking to the cloud itself.

talking*

>political bait indie snarky RLY MAEK U TINK shovelware made by alt-right racist nazis
>the twist is that the entire narrative is in Lambright's wholesome Alex-Jones-of-the-people tone.

>When are you going to release some casual games on Steam and make some $$$, Wayne?
>There's Unity nowadays. Can release them on any platform and it's a good hustle in current age.

I have never considered this. Thank you. I'll look into it.

Transgender black latina muslim here
SIEG HEIL

I love the circle jerk threads :)

flag checks out

Jeez can I have those 10 minutes back? I have yet to read an article about Sup Forums from the MSM that was more than 4% accurate.