Leftists can't write good comi-

>leftists can't write good comi-

If only invading mexican trash was actually rare.

Ok I admit op it's a masterpiece what's your point?

nope, still shit

jokes aside I have to wonder if even leftists find this entertaining? Is it really fun to them to read things like this? They just jerk off over reading things they agree with parroted back to them?

I don't get it

>"i'm liking the ratio here"

He's right, they should be called "undesirables" to make the term more true to life.

I honestly didn't know what the fuck is going on, either.

It is fictional spic acting like a spic in real life what is there to get exactly?

Is this The Walking Dead comic?

Does this character immediately do something stupid and get ripped apart because that was the whole point of the part at the beginning when the MC literally gets pulled off of his high horse to convey that the world is now a basic survival test with no morality or values?

You're meant to hate the character. The writing largely succeeded in that aspect.

It's satire mate.
The Walking Dead comic has always kept things simple and less about politics.
Look at the way they are looking at her when she makes her stupid ass comment.
They know she is full of shit.
The only degenerate behavior is that of Jesus and his homosexuality.
There will always be gays.

I haven't read TWD in a long time but I don't remember anything like that. They might be making fun of these kinds of people. Which issue is it?

>There will always be gays.
Hell is for ever!

>You're meant to hate the character.

Ohh.. well fuck they did a good job in that case.

Is this meant to be satire or what? I really can't tell anymore. At least Negan is still based.

OMG what have they done to TWD.....

>post apocalyptic hellscape
>characters giving a shit about political correctness
I just don't understand this, aren't there more important things to worry about than your buddies being PoC? Like surviving?

As others have pointed out, it's satire, though it is satire which normalises the presence of sodomites.

In a world where the entire population of the world has been reduced to nigh and white people are still a majority in their storyline race is pretty much pointless.
The woman is obviously being antagonistic towards their group with comments like that. Especially Michonne who owes her life and vice versa to multiple white people.
It's survival pure and simple, race doesn't matter when we need numbers.

What's this from so I can avoid it

Fuck you, I just vomited all over my workstation keyboard now this will be deducted from my pay if it spoils.

>IS THAT SUPERMAN DAD?
>No it's some sort of flying whale son.

Who's the greek-waifu in the walking dead?

>Mexicans being rare or special in any way
>Can literally drive to any Home Depot and buy them for less than a meal out

lolwut

I vividly remember writing like that on a grade 6 writing assignment and getting a bad grade for not being concise and being too conversational.

It's CWC's Sonichu comic-tier.

>Comic both confirms and denies that Greeks are white at the same time

that is some subtle but hilarious racism.

Does anyone know which character that is?

CALYPSO
CALYPSO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

>Nigress has gun slung over the horse in the first panel.
>Last panel shows her pointing the barrel at the SJW

AROUND BLACKS...

>mfw only part of Walking Dead I ever totally enjoyed was Season 1 of the game
Other parts of the series was just a bit too nihilistic for me. Though Kenny's ending in S2 was alright. Shame you had to wade through raw sewage in order to get to it.

She is a secondary character introduced after the Negan Arc.
She might be a lesbian, which I'll admit. TWD is pretty bad about showing homosexuality as an ok thing. Especially in a world where breeding new members should be prioritized.
If I remember she fucks an asian woman like three pages before this.

>Post-apocalyptic universe
>Still bitching about muh oppression instead of surviving

Greeks BTFO

Post of the day, well done

The only good comics are made by Japan. Japanese people are generally right-leaning. Therefore, only the right makes good comics.

I guess the cow really jumped over the moon, the nursery rhyme was right.

Careful with that edge

I stopped reading/watching the Walking Dead after I figured out was just a slow moving snuff film with no real point or plot.

She's unironicslly a racist, the cognitive dissonanis strong

Shut the fuck up maplenigger.

Leftists can't deal with other people without making it about race
2/10 komsomol would have approved this

>A children's picture book of an unoriginal zombie ripoff
>I must never get a job so I can stay vigilant online and discuss this important popular culture

that's pretty tame for japan tho

Fpbp

>that
>edge
>being this new

Are the comics very different from the show? Because the show is as full of shit as that character.

Magna. She a qt. She also a lesbian, which means she will always be pure.

Does that shit even matter?
Where I stopped reading it seemed like everyone would just fuck who ever they could since they were desperate for someone to lean on.
Every character had ptsd out the ass

kek

>Be a white male
>Enjoy reading comic books
>More and more of my favorite characters get blackwashed, come out as transgender muslims
>Start to feel alienated and vilified by the one form of media that always accepted me for being a social outcast with a rapidly disappearing place in society
>Try to figure out who's pushing this and why this is being shoved down my throat
>find this place
>mfw (((them)))
>Instead of reading comic books all day I read /sig/ and conservative literature
>Now I have pecs, guns, property, a job, and a gf

Thanks for helping me grow up, Mr. Soros, I owe you a massive debt.

If only there were some way to show my immense gratitude, like helping you meet you jew god just a little earlier.

Well minus societal restrictions and absence of a strong leader, people will fuck a lot. But the idea that she's fucked only women and remains unpenetrated by men, makes her desirable to me.

I admit I have issues.

Comic is one one the best things ive read.
completely different story honestly

>literal special snowflake
miss me wit dat gay shit nigga

severely underrated

Nice bait

well that was fucking gay