How would Sup Forums solve the obesity epidemic? Genocide? Or taxing sugary food...

How would Sup Forums solve the obesity epidemic? Genocide? Or taxing sugary food? Or educating kids on how to live a healthy lifestyle?

Pic unrelated

treat it as health insurance fraud
ezpz

If everyone just publicly shamed each other there wouldn't be all these "epidemics"

The problem tends to take care of itself with an early death.

Fat shaming.

braaaaaaaaappppp

Treat chocolate as a luxury, educate children on portion control, destroy the social engineering mechanism that drives Americans to consume as much as possible for comfort, and heavily tax anybody who exists above a certain BMI (with exceptions) for those who are technically in shape

End the welfare state and shame people who are unhealthy

Fine companies who have fat employees like the nips do

Stop the Fed from holding interest rates so low.
We have all this monetary policy designed to "increase spending" or increase money velocity. The problem is that when you artificially make an economy increase its spending, money gets spend on the wrong things. Junk food is one of these things.

gassing all burgers would already exterminate 70% of the world's fat asses

Outlaw processed meats and regulate supermarkets attempting to sell them. Ban high fructose corn syrup.

Meat can be purchased only from a licensed butcher from fresh local farm raised open range fed animals.

who gives a fuck. I couldn't care less if people became fat, more women to me and i will live longer. Why do you people care?

Great Idea

culture

The women get fat too, dumbass

Charge people who are over a certain weight extra tax when buying unhealthy food. Get them checked and give them an "overweight" card they have to show like people have to show their ID to buy cigs.

Gassing all niggers and spic in burgerland would achieve almost the same result.

Bring women back to the kitchen

As soon as there was nobody at home to support the families nutritional needs everything went to shit and forced families to intake high amounts of processed food

What sort of commie shit is this? Outlaw corn syrup? What are supposed to do for Kellogg and their enormous profits based on corn subsidies paid by taxpayers? Next you'll want to get rid of oil subsidies sending Exxon to Russia! Do you really want an Exxon based out of Russia?

Given that 80% of the fat are women, make the shrews work for a living. Private sector only, no public sector for these gimps.

Only pay welfare to married men.

This one subtle change in approach would solve about 90% of societies decline and fall when you play it through.

Tax, all kinds of tax.

This. Why do I want the competition to be healthier? I don't. I want them to be disgusting pigs as I continue to lift everyday and eat reasonable amounts of food.

Repeal the Americans with Disabilities Act. If they have to take the damn stairs they'll sweat the fat off.

The problem is that SO MANY people are fat or criminals that the Pentagon is concerned half the young men are un-draftable.

Dipshit they aint competition, they use affirmative action to get jobs
Basically they use the government to lower the standards or atleast have different standards based on gender then ontop of that have gender quotas

a start would be shutting down places like mcdonalds, kfc, etc.
why do we even allow these businesses to run in this country? just kill them off

sugar tax makes sense

everyone should read 'The Case Against Sugar' by Gary Taubes

Remove welfare and see 100% of society decline gone.

They literally are. every other male is biological completion. Have an upper limit on body fat percentage that if they go over so many months in a row they're kicked off well fare. It is directly beneficial to me if they make themselves fatter and more repulsive, and also spend more of their money on healthcare

Drop the "body poz" bullshit, push campaign of intelligent eating and productive activity. I think the average fatty would be surprised at the results from a modicum of caloric control and regular jogs

Just encourage fat shaming.

Put iodine back in the bread
Ban corn syrup

This is literally all you have to do.

People shouldnt care as much as the shills convince them too.

>muh dikk

fat jail for anyone over 400 lbs and high body fat %.

>That flag

Who's surprised that he wants cucked