It's an alternate dimension 2001 and Bleach is about to get started

It's an alternate dimension 2001 and Bleach is about to get started.
Kubo Tite at the last second decides to have a writing partner and just do the art and main story.
This is the only chance to fix Bleach.

Immutable plot points that can't be changed:
-Grand Fisher
-Aizen
-Ywach
-The 13 captains are all the same

Everything else is fair game. go.

Everything else is fair game.
What changes to make it better?

Keep it Japanese ghostbusters, next question.

Bleach wouldn't sell well and it'll probably get the zombie power treatment. Watch Kekkaishi or some other yokai hunter anime.

FPBP

Seriously though, even if SS arc has to happen (or 1000 years war arc) just make it a small arc in the middle of ghostbusting.
Sort of like how Gintama used to have serious arcs once in a long while, and then it's back to comfy everyday life of the Yorozuya.

Also, Kubo shouldn't make new characters if he can't handle them.

>shitty Yhwach can't be changed
Abort.

Can the Arrancar at least be redesigned to look more like the original spooky mask hollows?

And it gets cancelled just like it was about to be before Kubo pulled a Saint Seiya

I'm sorry that japs have shit taste.

Shonen Jump is just shit

> Either reduce the squad to the main people or get rid of the whole idea of captains but keep the characters.
> Get rid of most Arrancar
> Scratch HM arc
> Scratch FB arc
> Make the Soul King an important plot point and not a forgotten afterthought
> Not making Ywach the last boss but maybe a middle boss or some shit

>people unironically think SS arc isn't what made bleach great

The ghostbuster shit got crazy tedious after 4 episodes and SS arc made the most out of punk attitude Ichigo.

>Episodes

Found the retard

>Anime & Manga

The retard is you, don't pretend you read bleach from ground zero faggot. You watched the animated show like everyone else.

>Scratch HM arc
No thanks.

>Watching/reading Bleach
it doesn't matter which one you prefer Bleach is shit either way.

I'm trying to get through Kekkaishi but dear lord the art is stale. Every panel is just completely on-model, almost no variation in anything, barely any alternative angles, just so so plain. I wish they animated the rest for us.

The purpose of Arrancar, from a capitalistic merchandising sort of standpoint, was exclusively to make Hollow characters that people would love much more than le shadowy masked abomination.

something about backgrounds

Have Yhwach be a pawn in the keikaku and Aizen be the almost-final boss right before Urahara[/spoiler]

Have Ichigo be a normal person, not a demigod with perfect genetics

Have the captains' shikai and bankai revealed by the end of the story, even for guys like Tessai

Let Gin survive

Erase the fullbringers from existence

Give the captains more interaction between each other

Definitely keep Karin's tits though, that was the only good part of the ending

I would argue that without Juha, Uryuu's role is even less important. Perhaps replace him with some kind of evil hidden Quincy who doesn't have 26 fanatics, future choosing powers, or a convoluted Soul King connection never revealed. It could be a minor arc, but one that gives purpose to Uryuu and the potential drama about him having to choose between comrade Ichigo and Quincy responsibility. In fact, that's probably how Kubo was gonna do things in the first place.

>Let Gin survive

And then what? Gin's character would be completely pointless, having him betray Aizen for Rangiku's tits and then just become the new Ginjo is still terrible.

Honestly from Hueco Mundo and onwards just cut at least half of the fights and perhaps the characters as well. Bleach has many flaws but the biggest one, in my mind, is fights after fights between characters I don't care about. I don't give a shit about Espada underling #39475 or Sternritter #93847 who just turned up to fight until they obviously lose.

Bleach is a battle shounen where the build up arcs are far better than the actual battles.

Let pic related happen. That's all Bleach needed.

Whatever happens, the end has to be a spread page with Aizen asking the reader "When were you under the impression that any of this happened?"
Or something along the lines of that.

I love his hands and fingers. Kubo draws them so good.

Ichigo Soul King

Aizen as his advisor.

What are you implying? Not him but I read Bleach without having watched a single episode.

In the end Aizen got the worst ending, none of his motives were ever explained and somehow he got back in the chair.

All I wanted was to see one page of shinigamis saying they are still searching for Aizen in soul society, only for the story to jump to a teacher in a school in the human world, a teacher with a familiar face.

A chapter ending with Aizen showing up as a teacher for Ichigo's class would've been great and would have fed AiIchi faggots like me for a decade.

;_;

Bleach was cancelled. Nothing Matter Anymore, bleachfags.

Stop 9/11 from happening.

Lots of decent ideas in here

Give her a bigger role in the Manga and Ichigo's life in general.

What was Kubo feeling while drawing the Pernida fight?

Bump

This thread only proves that we don't agree on a single damn thing and even parts that were once hated, people now like. Perhaps it is time we all gave Bleach reread.

>Perhaps it is time we all gave Bleach reread.
kys

Uryu becomes MC in the quincy arc. Rukia doesn't give him back ichigo his powers after the fullbringer arc, so he just becomes a fullbringer supporting character.

make her a fullbringer lol

More Mayuri.

yeah lol

haha :D

pretty much

> scrap vizards,non espada arrancar, fullbringers and fodder quincy entirely
> give ichigo more moves besides getsuga
> recreate starrk's fight from scratch to make it proper
> change aizen's final form to something less ridiculous
> more screen time for tatsuki,urahara's gang and captains
> more SoL parts. make the shinigami's cup golden gags run for longer in the animu
> cut orihime's kurosaki kuns by 95%
> make the ichibowl great again

solved 90% of bleach's problems right here

fugg :DD

the other 10% is simple we kill the rukia

Make Karin the MC

>not face the rukia

Replace Orihime with Tatsuki.

There, I fixed everything.

yeah after aizen it was what karin herself said but then Kubo forgot

Make it an incest story.

>not face killing the rukia

I love these threads cause the suggestions are always horrible and worse than anything that actually happens in the manga.

>Now Orihime is Ichigo's childhood friend who confronts him for leaving her behind.
Still going to fuck her.

Ichigo becomes the captain of division 15.
Ichigo and Rukia are eternal fuck buddies (no romance just fucking)who sometimes allow Renji to join.
The three of them team up to try and make the rukongai less shit using Byakuyas money.

Orihime marries Tatsuki. They become an unstoppable hollow slaying team with their apprentice Karin. Urahara is their boss.
Chad becomes a rock star and gets lots of pussy. He writes a theme song for Orihine and co titled "Uraharas Angels".

Ishida dies in a blaze of glory killing Ywach.

Aizen escapes and is living a secret life in a gigai on earth. He eventually becomes the prime minister of Japan.

The fullbringers never existed.

HM becomes a holiday destination for shinigami. Haribell and co run a luxurious hotel and hot springs. Grimjow and Nell run the travel agency situated in SS.

this post is so bad it makes canon bleach look like a masterpiece

>worse than anything that actually happens in the manga
How about

More Rukia
Much more Tastuki
More Yoruichi
Much more Yuuishirou
Much more Nel
Much more Riruka
More Unohana
Much more Karin/Yuzu
Incest everywhere, even NBR
More Mayuri
More Kenpachi
Hitsugaya is kill and never comes back
Grimmjow is kill and never comes back
Aizen gives up on world domination and decides to run his own Truman show
Extended look at Yhwach's rape dungeon
Orihime is just a fun and wacky dramaless girl

>HM becomes a holiday destination for shinigami. Haribell and co run a luxurious hotel and hot springs. Grimjow and Nell run the travel agency situated in SS.

Add more backgrounds, shorten Mexico arc, fully remake Karakura town fight arc, erase half of characters due them being unnecessary, make Ichigo not to lose his powers after Aizen's arc so fullbring arc will never happen or to put fullbring arc somewhere between SS and Mexico arc so it would make more sense. Making last arc involving other mythologies like greek, egyptian, norse etc., quincies are still main assholes but they are spread worldwide and extinct/very few only in Japan and make them actually relate to Christians. They are several soul societies, several soul kings and all world is mended by them - Yhwach wishes to usurp all existance. Nerf Yhwach, making him actually interesting character with some sort of unique ability instead of simply bullshitting on evertyhing. Old gods are dead and replaced by young ones in every mythology, the same like with shinigami.

>kill Hitsugaya
That's a sure fire way to tank the series.

All the ARAARAs pick on shotas. That is the number one rule.

If the manga needed garbage to stay afloat it probably wasn't worth shit to begin with.

Personally I would have expanded on the Soul Society arc simply so it gave more opportunities for captains to fight one another. Zaraki against Yamamoto would have been fun to watch.

No.

This

>kuukaku just bullying the shit out of everyone.

Shit i like anekis.

Kukkau should have yelled at more people.

Yamamoto should have disciplined more naughty children.

Unohana should have rekt niggas and been very vocal with her trolling and insults while still smiling. Not this vague implications bullshit.

Oh yea we need to have yakuza grandmas just bullying people too.

Loves vice captain? She looked like a ball buster.

I'm not really good at this, but I'll try anyway.

In basis, Bleach is good, from the way I see it it's just suffering from Kubo having writer's block from time to time, so all it needs really is someone who has firm grasp of plot and knows where to take it.

Other stuff I'd personally change:
>Gin lives, but is banished to Rukongai, still coming to Matsumoto's aid when necessary.
>I hate it that you made it a rule all captains have to remain, cause Shunsui would look better as leader of a rebellion group in Rukongai, one that opposes strict military dealing of current government and helps people against various threats, including corrupted shinigami... well, I guess he could do it in secret, it would go well with his midnight walks
>Starrk and Lillynette live and join Shunsui's gang
>I'd introduce a whole lot more mysteries and shady dealings of shinigami nobles. Reduce number of big fights in the sky and increase fights in small spaces, where skill, agility and planning are more important than "I have more power".

This is it right here. Just cut back on the useless fights and the irrelevant characters. Actually focus on MC and give him cool battles. Give his friends some battles as well, so they don't look so useless.

>spend less time on unimportant fights and more time on the unimportant ones.

This seems to be needed more in the HM and final arc rather than the others.

Hell I didn't even mind the Fullbringer arc that much, was good to have something different after the terrible, terrible pacing in the HM and Fake Karakura arcs.

I'm more annoyed at the terrible pacing in the second half of the Thousand year blood war than anything else.

terrible pacing seems to be the whole explanation for bleach.

>can't control your shit
>people get bored
>executives threaten to cancel it
>gotta go fast and wrap things up with many missing things.

I hope he doesn't get to do the kids sequel just to punish kubo on his retardeness.

> was good to have something different after the terrible, terrible pacing
Fullbring arc was a 1 year long training arc to get Ichigo his power back.

Then it ends by revealing the Shinigami were about to give Ichigo even better Shinigami Power anyway, so the entire fucking thing was pointless.

>fags wanting Tatsuki to win the Ichibowl

kill yourselfs

Rukia MC
more Tastuki
More Yoruichi
More Unohana
More Karin
More Mayuri
More Kenpachi
MORE URAHARA
kill every useless character (chad-ganju-omaeda...)
Fraccions are kill and never come back
Byakuya is kill and never comes back
Hitsugaya is kill and never comes back
Grimmjow is kill and never comes back
Hinamori is kill and never comes back
Let Gin and Ulquiora survive
Ichigo the Soul King

Everything could be fucking solved if the shit ended after aizen died but noooo, author had to listen to the shekels like sao author after volume 1.

when exactly did Aizen die?

>Aizen
What Aizen plot point?
Aizen death? End of saving Rukia?
Killing Aizen?
Aizen comes back?
Nigga be specific.

>can't get rid of Ywach
it's shit

not necessarily, he could still make a decent villain if his motivations were explained better and his powers weren't total bullshit.
Oh, and if fights with sternritter weren't so tedious.

People say Bleach ending was rushed

Kubo's pacing was shit instead. Seriously, after a killer first 20 chapters and then the Everything But The Rain awesome 10 chapters, there were 170 chapters in which almost nothing happened, battles dragging for too fucking long (though Mayuri's hax was cool) and lots of useless stuff.

Bleach wasn't rushed, last arc had 200 fucking chapters in which nearly 150 were literally nothing. At the pace of the first 20 chapters or even the 10 mini arc chapter, everything in this arc would've been resolved in at most 90~100 chapters, and the other 100 could've gone sparsed to resolve all the fucking mysteries and dropped plot lines.

Heck even plot lines that started in this same arc went unresolved. And there was also too much useless stuff. Like a dozen chapters for the captains to open the gate to Royal Palace (but oh no, we don't have energy for that. Oh but the SR can help us. Uh they are still not enough, lets use Aizen! Uh, Aizen is knocked down). Or all those chapters stalling Toofsy and Shunsui in a fucking barrier. And the whole Bankai stealing (with all those chapters with fights using shikai "creatively" for nothing).

And like that this arc is full of extense useless stuff and shitty pace that didn't add anything to the story.

>-The 13 captains are all the same

Well if we can't have less captains let's have more follow Aizen.

Ditch as many jobbers as possible while we're at it. Cull the character count in general really.

was yoruichi's banki ever revealed?

Kubo is a Saint Seiya fanboy that didn't get Saint Seiya. The gold saints are cool on small dosis, that's why Kurumada kill them for real. For example Ishida could avenge grampa and kill OP's pic for real

was yoruichi ever too revealing?

>Kill of everyone but his 4 henchmen and Ishida
>Still can't be arsed to finish on time

Her ass was.

Do you think she walks around barely clothed when she was at home with her shota otouto Yushiro hiding his boner everytime?

Needs more Aizen and Gin traveling across the universe.

>Aizen is unchangable
Fuck this, I'd quit after the rescue arc.

Disgusting.

Imagine Yoruichi catching Yushiro's boner and mercilessly bullying him for it.

>let's have more follow Aizen.
Like who?
Shunsui?

Kon

>His friends winning fights on their own and get as strong as him
>Quick battles because they go on forever then FLOOR IT FOR PLOT
>Ichigo becomes captain
>Group tries to change the spirit world because they really should not like how that place is in any capacity
>Lion mascot actually mean something, even as mascot he was relegated to not existing for hundreds of chapters
>Sprit King being relevant instead of being a literal plot device and nothing else
>World actually feeling huge, so euther way big or small cast you don't start thinking "why aren't so and so people here?"
>Have some backgrounds
>Captains interact and reveal all their powers
>Not have Ichigo have all the genes because lol empty space in bleach gives Kubo the ability to reduce plot holes to the point where people can't universally agree which things are plot holes and inconsistencies
>have Aizen explain his motives and reasons
>confined spaces to makes fights more about technique and skill rather than basically kicking each other in the shins til one goes down/flashlight fight til one goes blind
>More shady dealing with the nobles to enforce some reason why Aizen would say "fuck these people"

And personally I would have really liked to have characters point out every time Soul Society shows their incompetence every fucking time a new group they somehow never ever knew despite that being their job to know about this stuff, Kubo really dropped the ball on that front. He doesn't even have the excuse of "too complicated" when One Piece is still around.

To this day I've still only seen the first episode of bleach, the voice acting was horrid and I dropped it immediately.

That single episode I watched was during the Arrancar arc, I think immediately before Deicide but I can't remember well.

So you're a retard.

>the voice acting was horrid
Dub or sub?

>People say Bleach ending was rushed
They are just covering for shipping butthurt, same way people rant about Usagi Drop end when their real issue is that Daikichi didn't tap the milf.

Really?
And I found Tanabe Yellow's art to be ethereal and haunting, but also clean and vibrant.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I heard Kubo wanted to do a Hell arc, but couldn't find a good opportunity or reason to have it start. If you wanted this to happen, how would it occur?

>who sometimes allow Renji to join.
10/10
Yank tier degeneracy

fuck Ywach, he's not a crucial part of the series at all and was very clearly only thought up after Aizen was dead and Kubo needed another antagonist.

So I just leave the manga as it is, but end it with Aizen's defeat. It will be remembered as a great manga that got silly in its final arc, but the resolution will be decent enough that people will think of it fondly.