Daily reminder that (((we))) are in control and will always be 6 millions steps ahead of you. Unlike you...

Daily reminder that (((we))) are in control and will always be 6 millions steps ahead of you. Unlike you, we have secured an existence for our people, and a future for Jewish children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkstlpq-L0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GASKAMMER

How do jews make children?

I think it's some sort of vampire stuff type deal.

>being proud to live in a planet full of niggas
Your grandchildren will hate you, not freedom to travel not enough blonde.

>xe doesnt know

Explain, I dont know how vampires make children either, but what if jews are actually vampires?

They rape and murder goyim children and then eat their remains. When they take a shit a new Jew is born.

Do their kids become instantly greedy for money or does that evolve overtime?
More research is needed

They hatch them in the ground like orcs.

Money is power and safety, and many other things. The jews can be very stupid, but not in that way

>Unlike you, we have secured an existence for our people, and a future for Jewish children.

This only applies to the religious ones. Jewish birthrates generally are declining, miscegenation is rampant and despite what Sup Forums believes, Israel has huge amounts of foreigners.

People come up with different theories, whats the real deal though?
I dont't think anyone actually knows besides the jews

Hegel's dialectic. The pendulum will swing.

GO AWAY, BATIN

>what if jews are actually vampires?
Quite quite.
Old tales tell of such things and concerns as they were cast out from many lands. Tis another of their secret shames that do follow them through time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkstlpq-L0c
Very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666, proclaiming that redemption was available through acts of sin. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies. After Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order. Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers.

we know how to deal with vampires.

what are you going to do, without big brother whitey helping you? Everyone in this planet hates jews, whites are the only wall between you and the world. The only reason whites support you is because their bible says so.

Oh,look,it's Aaron.
Shilling again,I see.

Improvise, adapt, overcome, like we have for 6 thousand years.

incest

I hired a jew lawyer once and I Won.

The power of the jews is illegitimate, it is derived from deceit and trickery.

>secured an existence for jewish children
>in america
Then why is it in a single generation, you went from 3% of the nation to 2% of the nation? You won't have a birth rate at all by 2060 at this rate. As you mitigate the white populations the world over, there's less and less of an ancestral adversary to stop arabs from flooding into israel. They're still all over your promised land and the survivors are more hostile than average. I fear while I can sympathize with your intentions, you played your hand too early, and judaism will fall to its own hand.

>american bible
In orthodoxy it is know that the Jews shouted "blood on us and our children" while the Christ was crucified

To the victory go the spoils, loser. Sucks to suck.