Trump going to prison

Trump going to prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/new-jersey/mahwah/state-files-lawsuit-against-mahwah-excluding-orthodox-jews-attorney-general
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.aab6f56cb140
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/25/fusion-gps-fallout-dnc-clinton-fbi-take-heat-after-bombshell-that-dems-funded-trump-dossier.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357086-trump-campaign-data-firm-sought-assanges-help-on-clinton-emails
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/923226553428987904
thedailybeast.com/trump-data-guru-i-tried-to-team-up-with-julian-assange
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

data firm?
If Trump didn't know how the firm was acquiring data, they're clear.

So sorry libshits, you were so close

“Trump campaign data firm”

Kek, this is all you have globalists? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the shill
forever the alarmist.

patch.com/new-jersey/mahwah/state-files-lawsuit-against-mahwah-excluding-orthodox-jews-attorney-general

This just in Clinton Campaigna nd DNC Colluded with Russia and PAID FOR fake dossier. That illegal act allowed Obama to illegally wire tap Trump and his associates. They are ALL going to prison:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.aab6f56cb140

>this comes out hours after Fusion GPS started breaking
Fucking Alinakyites.

Retard alert.

Tick tock drumpkns.

Funny. The only tears I see being spilled are from you whining crying liberals. 1300 election lost in 8 years. I wonder which side is WINNING?

>If X didn't know how the firm was acquiring data, they're clear.
checks out

So pretty much seeking help from Russia?

#Colluser

>So pretty much seeking help from Russia?
>#Colluser
that's clearly their implication, but without proof, what can they do? there'd be nothing illegal about asking WikiLeaks for info if they did.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/25/fusion-gps-fallout-dnc-clinton-fbi-take-heat-after-bombshell-that-dems-funded-trump-dossier.html

Looks like the shills are trying to get ahead of a Wikileaks dump, by building a narrative that Trump was involved in it. When the reality is that if he did anything, he delayed it to give the Democrats time to do the right thing and come clean (which was obviously never going to happen).

Yeah but the DNC's fake opposition intel is not as bad as Wikileak's real opposition intel, even though one led to a federal investigation and the other led to Hillary's cronies leaving the DNC to be replaced by other cronies.

#imwithhernow guys

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357086-trump-campaign-data-firm-sought-assanges-help-on-clinton-emails

so in case you don't want to read this """breaking news"""", i'll give you a QRD.

Alexander Nix, who leads Cambridge Analytica, has told people, openly and in public, that he personally reached out to Wikileaks to try and get Hillary's "missing" 33,000 emails.

Assange rejected their help.

btw, this is not new(s). this has been talked about for well over 6 months when it was originally reported. Their just drudging this up to take some heat away from the ongoing Clinton crisis. just some b.s. PR wars.

No one has claimed that Trump or his campaign directed Nix to seek out the missing emails. They just heavily insinuate it's a conspiracy and leave it to their reader's minds to make the connection.

Assuming Trump personally asked Nix to get in touch with wikileaks to get those missing 33k emails, what could possibly be wrong about that? in fact, it's funny that they're trying to spin this story to look bad on Trump when, even assuming Nix was directed by Trump, it's still about Hillary's missing emails.

Imbeach bdumpf

>No one has claimed that Trump or his campaign directed Nix to seek out the missing emails.
/thread

Trump really could get away with murder right now like he suggested months ago.
No matter what I hear from MSM I couldn't care less and think it would be fake news.

This

>Assuming Trump personally asked Nix to get in touch with wikileaks to get those missing 33k emails, what could possibly be wrong about that? in fact, it's funny that they're trying to spin this story to look bad on Trump when, even assuming Nix was directed by Trump, it's still about Hillary's missing emails.
no it opens up a massive can of worms
wikileaks is in possession of stolen property
just stick with the narrative that Trump didn't know what Nix was up to and we can all move on with our lives.

>BASED TRUMP

when will the meme end

Drumpflings plugging their ears and pretending REAL news is fake, as usual.

Let me break it down for you "poorly educated" drumpf supporters: he's done. It's over for him. He's going to be impeached, the ENTIRE ELECTION will be declared invalid...

...and you get to watch the inauguration of the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT of the United States of America while Drumpfy Bear rots in prison.

May as well get used to the idea now and embrace it, drumpflings, because it's going to happen whether you like it or not!

you could argue that everything Wikileaks has published has been "stolen property," that's kind of the point of Wikileaks.

I'm not interested in pushing some narrative, i'm just relaying the facts. It's not new info, it is being rehashed when Clinton's and DNC are in drowning, even if Trump personally called Assange and asked him for the 33k emails it violates no law and is not even an issue since he's publicly asked Russia to release the emails in a campaign speech.

Never

And even if that was illegal I guarantee Trump's hands arent dirty in the least and he had no idea anything was going on. You leftist faggots have nothing on Trump.

You never did and you never will

>No matter what I hear from MSM I couldn't care less and think it would be fake news.

do you apply that rationalization to the things you agree with?? So....DNC story is fake?

cant have it both ways.

Guarantee they've been saving this for when it came out that Clinton paid for the Russia dossier. Too bad it's literally nothing but headline-candy for libshits

Well memed

Grande si es verdad

GO AWAY, BATIN

>all news sources are the MSM

LMAO the desperation to handwave away the Fusion GPS happening is hilarious.

FAKE TWEET
FAKE NEWS

TAKE CNN'S BANANA AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, SHILL

NOT WIKILEAKS!!!!!!

Trump wins
Assange pardoned
Clinton jailed
Obama jailed and removed from US history

Nobody's being impeached, Nobody's going to jail.. it's just getting pathetic

>Pence goes into office
my cock has never been so erect.

>stolen property
in the public's interest

This is how whistleblowing works.

That’s an ugly man.

It is somewhat sad but im in a similar place. If huffpo, cnn, msnbc, reuters, etc came out with a news story saying Trump killed someone, i would be highly skeptical until other sources confirmed.

>lmao now drumpfkins like the msm how pathetic

this new shill line is really the most pathetic pivot of all time. like, there's no argument anymore. there's not even any talking points to combat the allegations. they are broken. they have given up. it's all deflection and "lmao alt right is losing" from here on out. it's so transparent that it's almost sad that so many rich and powerful people have resorted to this.

Hannity is one of the last real journalist there is but keep sucking the dingdong of inbred globalist bankers you faggot

>implying Wikileaks and Russia are colluding
Wow y’all are fucking stupid

What is this (((magik)))?!?

so why did Nix reach out to wikileaks to obtain the data unless it wasn't released for open consumption? conspiracy to obtain stolen property is a crime, whether or not its morally justified doesn't matter if you're getting buttfucked by Preston in a low security federal penitentiary

Gotta love the insanity of the left. Living in a dream world must be nice. Now go find your special place for the next 8 years.

Typical democratic playbook. Soon as a bad story breaks about democrats, the next day some bullshit article pops up that's very similar to the previous to muddy the waters. Hillary got busted funding the dossier, so they desperately try to find anything similar to distract. Every single time

That the joke.

it just keeps getting better and better

>Trump going to prison
Says increasingly nervous Democratic voter for the tenth time this year.

Everybody's going to jail!

>intentionally confusing "colluded with" and "benefited from"

I can confirm an approach by Cambridge Analytica [prior to November last year] and can confirm that it was rejected by WikiLeaks.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/923226553428987904

Now we see part of the reason they all ran DNC-funded-dossier stories today in a group effect. It was partly an attempt to get ahead of the bank records that will be coming out and proving that anyway. But it was also so they could push this story with it, to create a narrative of, "Gee, seems like everyone was colluding with foreigners. Guess it's a wash."

They've retreated to the strategy Podesta outlined during the election: when Clinton/Russia news breaks, throw Trump/Russia stories out there to balance it and take the punch out of it.

Thing is, it's not going to work, because they already used all the Trump/Russia nonsense they could invent last year during the election, to head off that scenario. There's nothing new left there, not even anything fake. There IS plenty of new stuff that will be coming out about the DNC/CF/Obama gang. Screaming "But Wikileaks!" again louder isn't going to make a dent.

1 white is worth over 1000 niggers

No one cares

I can't believe we almost let him get the nuclear codes!

thedailybeast.com/trump-data-guru-i-tried-to-team-up-with-julian-assange

Lol non story, nothing occurred.

This again

can we let this guy out of the embassy already? it's been forever. kek

but wikileaks didnt release any clinton emails

also if trump/russia/wikileaks was already colluding with dnc and podesta emails why would they need to seek help from wikileaks?

Manning is out LARPing as a woman and Assange is still locked away.

Dude, how is this news? Trump even publicly asked Russia to find Clinton's emails. Even though it was a joke, (((they))) didn't treat it that way and made a scandal out of it. Compared to that, this is literally nothing.

Saved

Thanks small dicked asian shill

fuckin faggot

Trump specifically asked Wikileaks(Russian agents) to leak the Clinton emails. This is proof enough that he is colluding with Russia.

Drumpf BTFO

>Trump out-cheated Hillary

GOOD.

GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. GOOD.

>GOOD.

Listen up sweetie
I know your heart is broken but thats no reason to spread lies

The Hill shilling for Shilldawg Clinton? No way!

anyone can ask wikileaks for anything they want to, it's not illegal or treasonous.

>IMPEACH drumpf
>LOck HER UP

Keep consuming the political theater/bread and circus

Libshits think that this will be the nail in Trump's coffin, and then somehow Hillary becomes president.

Shill all you want faggots, it won't make any difference. Hillary is going to prison and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Clinton's e-mails were public record stored on an illegal IT system. Treason is NOT wanting to obtain those E-mails.

a threat to the security of the united states but ok to work with for dirt on hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

condi rice colin powell did the same thing

I don't know about Rice, but Powell did it before there were regulations. Clinton comparing herself to Powell is bullshit.

Furthermore everyone including the government both parties and countless independent investigators were trying to locate the emails. Reaching out to wikileaks doesn't even chart compared to the Clinton/DNC feeding bogus oppo to the FBI in order to wiretap a political opponent.

We called their hand and their showing a pair of 4s, Sup Forumsacks are holding 3s and 7s as usual.

You know working with wikileaks is not even illegal right?

put them all in jail

The only question that matters...can Bernie still win?

Yet Trump relentlessly claiming DNC colluded with Wikileaks. What a hypocrite, impeach now.

>Trump going to prison.
You guys really are desperate now. I love it.

>Yet Trump relentlessly claiming DNC colluded with Wikileaks.
Are you actually, literally retarded or are you hoping that posting the equivalent of "2+2=5" will somehow sway minds? Neither Trump, nor anyone with a brain, has ever asserted that Crooked Hillary or the DNC worked with / colluded with Wikileaks. The moment Wikileaks started releasing DNC / Podesta / MSM / Hillary emails they were assigned defacto "enemy of the state" statues by Hillary and her DNC cronies.

*status (not statues)

Lolol I love when autistic people make posts

Intent =/= collusion

But if it does mean someone is in trouble, it's Jared Kushner or Brad Parscale

I'm a Trump supporter, but Hannity is one of the biggest GOP asskisser shills/propagandists in politics. He was pure cancer during the Bush years.

Not gonna lie former Nuclear codes. We can't let them get to the benis!