I have never been so ashamed to be an American...

I have never been so ashamed to be an American. I'm at an work convention in Germany and there was a person checking attendees in at one of the halls.

There was no line behind me so she struck up a conversation. She told me that her son is an excellent student, and that she'd worked all her life to be able to send him the United States for an American university education, but now she is afraid to do so. (She spoke excellent English, and excellent German.)

I tried to tell her that her son would be safe, but she refused to believe me.

She pointed to the skin on her arm and told me she was born in Africa. "My son will not be safe in your country," she insisted. "I've read about all of the PoC being slaughtered in the streets and do not want my son to be another casualty."

I understand her point. It's very likely that an African young man with a German accent might well be killed in our country.

I'm so ashamed. We are not just losing the fine citizens who saw our country as a promised land, the best of the best. We are losing the intellectuals, the thinkers, the people of broad spirit and broad culture who have always enriched our country for more than 200 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Jesus_Christ–Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaPorte_Church_of_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Identity_Ministries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States
i.imgur.com/tTnetIU.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bengal_famine_of_1770
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Good, more slots for actual Americans.

It's exactly what we wanted, dummy.

your a faggot

Cool hitler copypasta. I've reported you to the mods for racism and trolling.

Blacks are mostly killed by other blacks in America. He'll be safe at a university.

Xenophobia in your post aside, people are not safe in this country. We should be honest about that. America has a violent gun culture. We can be shot going about our daily business. And people of color are in danger.

>enriched

That's what the Virginia Tech people thought too. Face it, this country has a violent gun culture.

The fact that some niggers are afraid to come here makes me very happy

My brother-in-law is half Chinese and a Canadian citizen. He let his passport lapse amd is afraid to come here. It's not just the "n*ggers," but good decent people.

You can't use one example to say that Universities are unsafe, just as you can't claim that air travel is unsafe from a single plane crash. Even with all the hundreds of plane crashes that have happened it's still statistically one of the safest forms of transport.

American university education is being laughed at in germany if its not harvard or stanford.

Say what?

You sound like a cuck. Her son can stay there. We have plenty of capable people competing for whatever job or opportunity he would've taken

If he walks down the street in a black Chicago neighborhood, yes, he will likely be killed in a drive by a basketball American.

Anywhere else, not he will likely be as safe as any other person, regardless of skin color.

>anyone that I don't like is a SHILL
It's obvious why Republicans hate spending money on education... They want everyone else to be as dumb as they are.

Cant wait to hang the liberals along with their subhuman pet niggers.

What a heartwarming stories. Thanks for sharing.
It reminds me what my grandma said to me before I left for America for study/work a decade ago. She said in her old-timey chink accent "You need to be careful of the Blacks, they just shoot people on the streets! I saw them in the movies and TV all the time"

Then, I got here. Now teaching in a Black university. Most blacks here are lazy as shit, but they are not violent or anything. Just because what my grandma or this German lady saw on TV doesn't mean it's true. What you should be ashamed of, if anything, is her indecision to cost this bright young man's future to be living under her shadow of ignorance to the actual world around her.

>bix nood mudafuka oogabooga kfc maine has blap dey no nutin fake ass cracka
Yea please let me catch up

>blacks non-violent

well, when your daily business is robbing corner stores

Yeah he'll be real safe in Germany, he should just stay there.

So WHY - if she felt the USA was so much of a repressive, racist dystopia, WHY was she over there at all - and not back in fucking Africa?

thanks for sharing friend, good to know the message is getting out

please kys

YEAH GUESS WHO COMMITS THE MOST GUN CRIME?

GO ON, GUESS.

IT'S NIGGERS WHOA WHO SAW THAT ONE COMING

Good thats 1 less nigger in this country and God knows we have way too many as it is

K. Keep us posted on the status of your report.

...what is with this recurring idea that black people never protest black on black violence in their own communities? It happens all the time.

Take your blinders off, friends. Not only are your accusations off topic and irrelevant, they're blatantly false.

A thought provoking story, friend.

Stupid fucking monkeys

Not true there are tons of niggers in uni and, they put student housing close to the ghettos so all the things can rob college students.

>I have never been so ashamed to be an American

Don’t forget to post that on social media. Never miss an opportunity to virtue signal.

Hello newfriend, reminder that once you're here its forever.

Saying they protest the violence doesn't mean the facts are false retard. The fact is niggers commit OVERWHELMINGLY more gun crime than whites.
>democrat logic

Get ready for the day of the rope shill

Too bad you said that there wasn't anyone around you at the time this conversation took place. I was waiting for some 4 year old kid to say something and have the place quake from all the applause.

Why would you ever stop to chat with a nigger?
I check in to a convention, get my credentials, get my swag bag, and then I leave.
There's no need to chit-chat with the check-in lady. Usually it's a nobody just doing the shit work. If it's that year's host, you better get the fuck out of there before they try to pawn some shit work off on you.

But seriously, why waste time talking to a nigger? What does that accomplish?

How do so many people miss the point that the reason deaths of black people at the hands of white people make the news is because in those stories the white people at fault rarely ever get punished for their crimes. I guarantee you that the black dude that murdered the white guy will stand trial, will be found guilty, and will probably face either life imprisonment or the death penalty. Compare that with all the black people murdered at the hands of white people who's deaths go unpunished (ESPECIALLY at the hands of the police) and it's really easy to see why one is a problem that generates outrage and the other, while sad is not

Gay story bro.

What’s your zip code? Do you share a neighborhood with niggers?

Sounds like some Rockwell right there.

You seem to be very ignorant of the official crime stats of the US

>swag bag

Yes, that is a must at conventions. Also need laser pointer pens with thumb drives, lanyards, and magnets.

Yes, fear our violent and enigmatic gun culture. Who in their right minds would want to live in a country with such easy access to guns? Don’t we know that the police will protect us? Foreigners beware, you’re better off where you are.

Why didn't you correct her and say that more unarmed white males are killed by police than unarmed black males?

I know like a 100 Africans/Caribbeans living here doing way better than they did in their home country.

There is no reason for Germans to move to the USA, so who gives a fuck? I would have told her
>you're totally right, criminals get gunned down in America all the time, might as well stay in Germany and commit his crimes peacefully there

I would expect her to look at me quizzically, then offended, but as I walk away, she will hopefully think about how fucking retarded she was to prompt my satirical response.

/ thread

can you direct me to a time when this has happened?
in all my years as a lawyer, I have never seen it happen.
I usually see them in the courthouse though.

>It's very likely that an African young man with a German accent might well be killed in our country

Yes, by an African young man with an American accent

>or is the libcuck media trying to spark division and race baiting?
Nope, can't be. All those poor niglets dindu nuffin.

>what is with this recurring idea that black people never protest black on black violence in their own communities?

Well I haven’t seen them chimpout over it. What’s with the selective chimping?

>some exchange student won't spend a few years at an american uni
>losing our intellectuals
4/10

Meanwhile, in the white community:

57% of rape in America is committed by white men

39% of the incarcerated population is white

45% of homicide is committed by white people

58% of hate crime offenders are white

69% of all violent crime is committed by white people

If you're about to say "but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.

Despite white people being on par of committing crime when it comes to comparing by race (or they own the lion's share in most cases), black people are 6 times more likely to be incarcerated.

Five times as many white people are using drugs as black people, yet black people are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of white people. Black people represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense. Black people serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as white people do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

If black people and Hispanics were incarcerated at the rate of white people, the prison population would drop 50%, which would reflect that white people commit the most crime in any category and would be the largest prison population in America.

Some more facts about white people:

DID YOU KNOW...

During France's occupation of Algeria, between 15% and 25% of the Algerian population died in concentration camps?

Under Vichy France, over 415,000 African Jews were interned at concentration camps in Africa?

The Atlantic slave trade killed over 5 million Africans in transit and forcibly removed 12 million Africans?

During the Belgium colonial occupation of the Congo, 15 million Congelese died (60% of the population) under colonial brutality?

Smartest 1/5 of X are smarter than lowest 1/2 of Y.

This is not a very strong argument. IQ demonstrates a very strong curve with outliers on both ends. This means that most members of X are almost certainly relative to most members of Y.

Racist niggers do not understand statistics. Your inept argument is only proving the point that niggers are stupid.

Why are blatantly fake stories by democrat meme flag posters even getting replies? Stop taking the bait. And if you do reply, be sure to apply the correct herb to your post.

University education means nothing anymore. It's become an extension of high school, an overpriced, oversized daycare for indoctrinating kids into the same bullshit their parents got sucked into. Virtue is placed on an unatainnable top rung, while truth is left to rot alongside genuine interest and discovery.

PoC? Pickers of cotton?! Dass Raycisssss, mayne!

I think Xer is referring to that interview on CNN where that black chick tells people to stop rioting in their neighborhood [take that shit to the suburbs]

Universities near urban settings have attacks every day.
They hide a lot of that shit.
Niggers go to the campus to rob kids of their cars, laptops and phones.

The most effective way for a black to avoid getting murdered is to avoid other blacks.

That was done by a gook though you half-wit, whites are still the most civilized people in America and the only reason people come here.

As it should be

What percentage of your prison population is black? I mean I could look it up but, lazy American.

>German using a word like PoC
Yeah sure, whatever, fag.

>If you're about to say "but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.
because they commit more crime as a % of the population?

What sort of organizations do whites have in America? Let's take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Jesus_Christ–Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaPorte_Church_of_Christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Identity_Ministries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States

Basically: Religious extremists promoting violence against anyone who does not look like them or who is opposed to them. Sounds familiar...

Oh, and who can forget: 58% of white voters voted for Trump.

Although my favorite fact about white people:

>Whites are responsible for nearly every major war, famine, injustice, genocide, sterilization, rape, and theft in recorded history.
Green text for the fucking TRUTH

tl;dr: i.imgur.com/tTnetIU.jpg

The white community needs to accept responsibility for their actions.

Don't care faggot. Try harder shill

>D-dont mention per c-capita because it completely invalidates my argument!
Yeah OK champ, stopped reading right there.

Thats the joke, nip.

1. There are more white people then black people. Bit a fraction of a percent of blacks commit more crimes then whites.

2. Every dead useless eater is a victory for the planet and the species. Our ecosystem is at max capacity.

You can help save the world by necking urself cunt.

Cry me a river.

Also, you've got the races reversed. It's the nignogs slaughtering whites (and blacks) in the streets.

Man chinks are just yellow niggers.

Here's another one you can add to the list I found while looking for a company that had caused as much suffering as a state. The East India Company's mismanagement of Bengal resulted in a famine that killed a third of the population, an estimated 10 million people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bengal_famine_of_1770

Yay, white supremacy and capitalism.

How it really is:

Hello where are the proofs. You do understand that "Hispanics" and, middle easterers are added to those numbers right.

Your statistics. They are demonstrably wrong.

That's the first thing.

The second is that black people are making this about black people. If whites were the big bad racists about everything, why are the officially discriminated against asians doing just fine? Where is "Latino Lives Matter" (other than la Raza type 15-minutes of fame illegal immigration stand in California)?

Blacks are bringing on their own problems. I am glad we do not have niggers in Japan.

Off with you DNC types. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ABOUT COREY FELDMAN? WHAT ABOUT DAN HYMEN COLLIDER SCHNEIDER?

White people mostly kill white people you fucking shitlord. Turns out crime is mostly intraracial, maybe because of latent segregation

You just talked to a dumb nigger you dumb nigger.

Just tell her son to stay away from other niggers and he will be ok

Whatever point you think you're making, you are doing a very poor job of it.

See point #2

As always, nothing of value lost

So you don't think blacks should accept responsibility for their actions?

You sound pretty racist.

Also, why didn't you correct her and say that more unarmed whites are killed by police than unarmed police? Are you just uninformed?

>intellectual
>black

Pick one.

I do not expect racist dumb asses to get the point and polFront is always missing the point.

Copypasta slide thread, sage this shit.

I wish people would have common sense to understand this simple logic. But too many people are either racist bigots (closet or not) themselves or they don’t care until it happens to them.

Exactly. "PoC" are not "slaughtered in the streets" by whites as OP implies.

Copypasta? The fuck you talking about

That advert never fails to make me laugh.

liberals love spending money on education not to improve the schools and facilities, but to pad the teacher unions' pension systems

no conservative wants to waste their money on a progressive with an entitlement complex

>shitlord
Ask me how I know you have a vagina

>the top 20% of blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites

So 50% of all white people are smarter than all blacks, and the second 50% are smarter than 80% of all blacks