If Hispanics arent white, how come they are so much into heavy metal?

if Hispanics arent white, how come they are so much into heavy metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfAtqCTs39A
youtube.com/watch?v=6lRo5mxhxa0
youtube.com/watch?v=CY26d0tPCpI
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_ZgBcL_RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YLKWB5rofsg
youtube.com/watch?v=hIJxmp5ls_A
youtube.com/watch?v=WbxH5S9_A3M
youtube.com/watch?v=q9NgBvsifTE
youtube.com/watch?v=utqWrkVEQvI
businessinsider.com/hip-hop-passes-rock-as-the-most-popular-genre-in-the-us-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=9WjdpG7e2zg
youtube.com/watch?v=LebLcpKaK_A
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Y7y3LE62Y
youtu.be/Z7I4wecMyC0
youtu.be/-FR5ivJvHxo
youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI
youtube.com/watch?v=liaSRd_Aw0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're half white.

how can a nonwhite person do a solo like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KfAtqCTs39A

By copying the white guy that did it originally.

heavy metal is degenerate.

>heavy metal

a lot of LARP degeneracy going on there, but basic metal like metallica is a pretty implicit genre.

Unlike niggers natives can actually get bleached and in a couple generations of mixing with whites totally cease to present as native both in physiology and behaviour, which is why you have so many people unaware of their apparent native ancestry. They are far more easily integrated into civilized society than niggers who will still present as niggers beyond even 3 or 4 generations and never truly seem to look or behave white.

>if Hispanics arent white, how come they are so much into heavy metal?
They aren't.

t. guy who lives in a Hispanic majority state

Americans like rap now.

Dont know a single white that doesnt listen to nigger hip hop.

nice bait pedro

They are

t.guy who lives in a Hispanic majority state and actually interacts with them.

SA and Mexico have a pretty significant metal following. States like Chile are more into metal than that shity funk rap like they listen in Brasil.

Rap and hip hop lyrics
>"yeah nigga I fuck bitches and make lots of money and do fuckload of drugs"
>these fuckers actually so do it

Metal
>"When, did it begin? The change to come...was, undetectable. The open wounds expose the importance of our innocence. A high, that can never, be bought or sold."

really picks my cotton fields.

As a hispanic that is into metal, I have always wondered why niggers arent into it. Ive only ever seen one nig in a metal concert.

A lot of natives in the metal scene. Testament, Anthrax, Suicidal, just to name a few. It’s really their only shot at somewhat fame since Hollywood Jews would never hire them, sports are dominated by niggers, and their education system is shit (if they even have the ability to achieve in academics). Plus they can get drunk and pick fights at the shows, not much more they need in their lives.

true, here we have a very small metal fan per capita index. But still we have some good stuff:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lRo5mxhxa0

Why do Asians consistently make the best metal?
>that jazz-fusion solo spanning from 3:40 to the end
youtube.com/watch?v=CY26d0tPCpI

>that neo-classical solo spanning from 3:37 to 7:00
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_ZgBcL_RQ

>the most evil sounding metal ever written spanning between 5:46 to 9:30
youtube.com/watch?v=YLKWB5rofsg

By aping Cliff Burton, just like Hammett apes Mustaine.
Difference between Hammett and Mustaine however is that Mustaine can still play his solos. Nasty thing, arthritis.

I see a lot of degenerates at metal shows but at the same time what should we be listening to? It’s the last non-Jewish white music that ever came out and it still retains some masculinity.

Nice cherry pick faggot

Mexicans really love Morrissey too

Fuck yeah, Temple of Shadows is an awesome record.

good, but the scene is nowhere near the european one.

>hispanics
This is a meaningless term used in America to obscure racial demographics. There are many Europeans scattered across Latin America.

What age group? Admittedly I only interact with Mexicans under 30, but all of them listen almost exclusively to rap/hip hop.

>when you need to compare the entire continent of Europe to the single-country Japanese metal scene
youtube.com/watch?v=hIJxmp5ls_A

pic related, average "European" Latino

Metall>ooga booga bushdrums any fucking day

Under 30 for me as well. But I do hangout with a lot of middle class Hispanics so maybe that's a factor. If I were to go to the poor areas then I would expect rap music from the younger kids.

>"When, did it begin? The change to come...was, undetectable. The open wounds expose the importance of our innocence. A high, that can never, be bought or sold."

metallicas newest album is a 10/10, literally not a lame song on it, check out the lyrics here

go from 6:00 for pure orgasm
youtube.com/watch?v=WbxH5S9_A3M

>Ive only ever seen one nig in a metal concert.

they are very rare, conformist nog nature also makes it rarer for thsoe oreos who like it to actually go on a concert

>Admittedly I only interact with Mexicans under 30,

those are americspics, but metallica for instance sells out stadiums when in SA.

Latin American countries have a strict racial caste-system. Only (((American elites))) use the bogus terms "hispanic" and "latino".

metal music is very similar to classical - pronounced melody section, low rythm section.

black music like rap, jazz, bluess is pronounced rythm, low melody.

there are actually gen factors like some parts of the brain that determine an appreciation for rythm.

The hispanics I know are mostly lower middle class types, but even rich white kids just listen to hip hop, R&B pop, or white bastardizations thereof. I fucking hate California.

>commiefornia
Oh no wonder. The Hispanics in Texas are pretty different from the ones of there.

You already got your answer:

How does that have to do with them being white?

meant to say are pretty different from the ones over there*

Actually, metal music has more in common with jazz music than it does classical; particularly the faster, technical subgenres. The classical influences don't truly start to show itself until neo-classical metal, symphonic metal and the like. Lots of early thrash metal bands and death metal bands cite jazz as an influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9NgBvsifTE
youtube.com/watch?v=utqWrkVEQvI

Or not white since they aren't white only white people can be white.

Also add power metal to the classical-influenced metal list.

their entire culture is larping as shit-tier white spaniards. everything about them is a few steps removed from their conquerors. they've since leveled up to copying American whites now.

>if Hispanics arent white, how come they are so much into heavy metal?
Meth and cocaine.

>Actually, metal music has more in common with jazz music than it does classical
>Also add power metal to the classical-influenced metal list.

good points! trash metal like metallica sound very similar to speede up jazz improv. but neoclassical metal like sabaton is highly implicit.

>businessinsider.com/hip-hop-passes-rock-as-the-most-popular-genre-in-the-us-2017-7

you wish it were bait, faggot

hispanics are white, they come from spain.

natives are asians. they came from siberia over bering sea when it was frozen.

damn i just realized how useless music is,

Shit is fucking gay. Thought this was a joke. But then realized this real.

Spanish arent really into metal. We have the biggest metal festival and hour away from where I live and it's mostly krauts, skandis, brits or eastern euros.

relevant

Nigger beats are everywhere now, you can't fucking escape them.

>sabaton
>neo-classical metal
They're just standard power metal.
Have some neo-classical metal
youtube.com/watch?v=9WjdpG7e2zg
youtube.com/watch?v=LebLcpKaK_A
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Y7y3LE62Y

They're not. They're not into heavy metal.
OP is delusional.

Mexicans. I live in the DR and the only Mexican in my school was a metal fan that always wore leather gloves.

I've seriously wondered this too.

Really makes you think.

so are commies and faggots, does that mean you should turn into one?

Punk bassist detected

Hispanics fucking love everything about whites. Why do you think they try so hard to get into the US?

>Have some neo-classical metal
>youtube.com/watch?v=9WjdpG7e2zg
>youtube.com/watch?v=LebLcpKaK_A
>youtube.com/watch?v=E8Y7y3LE62Y

nope, I dont like that, I found Burzum more enjoyable (doe Im not some crazy fan of it). This reminded me of Jethro Tull, not by sound but by level of pretentiousness, power metal I dig.

>spastic ink

those cunts are damn good

No, I'm just stating what is true. I hate all forms of nigger music for degrading the soul and enslaving the passions.

Don't tell South America that

Some hispanics are white some are not. Mestizo versus white

Based Chile.

that's Roman Reigns

>Metallica
>Heavy Metal
Pick one

>why are Hispanic so into heavy metal
Idk about heavy but my friend is from Argentina and obsessed with AC/DC. Apparently a lot of Argentineans are like this. Wonder why that specific group.

>spics don't make good meta-

youtu.be/Z7I4wecMyC0

The Metal scene is still strong in south america and Mexico.

Jesus, is that sam hyde?

Am Mex
Here's a good album
Song from it: youtu.be/-FR5ivJvHxo

youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

nah the local audience is obsessed with a number of groups, ac/dc is just one of them

mainly the stones, but also megadeth, the ramones, motorhead, gunsnroses, die toten hosen (at least these are the bands that come about once a year to fill arenas or did when they were functioning)

pearl jam, ozzy and roger waters also get huge crowds

Because they want to be white
4/10 qt goth and scene chicks back in the day were alabaster skinned Hispanics.
They just want to be white and that's fine, as long as they never think they actually are

You know who else loves metal?
Finns and Greeks.
Both NON-WHITE

Spanish culture has a deep-rooted tradition in guitar. Metal happens to be the music today that's most idiomatically "guitar".

Because they have some euro blood. It doesn't matter though because mixing with them means there will be less of the northern euro traits. People with the northern euro traits are a small percentage of the world population and the idea is to preserve what's left. The days of we're all one and everybody hold hands and mix together are over. That attitude leads to no more white people.

Slavs love metal too

>good stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=liaSRd_Aw0o

It doesn't matter what color you are to get down with the sickness.

Hello Texas

So they don't go crazy for just AC/DC? I've seen that concert and was impressed how into the show y'all were. I wish I could go down there and been st a venue like that.